[NEWS] - Trekies 2 wrapped

Stan Jensen

Feb 25, 2004, 2:41:21 PM2/25/04
Principle photography for Trekkies 2 has wrapped, and they are looking
for a DVD release date of sometime later this year by paramount....

More at http://www.trekkies2.com/

Heh... I wonder if this movie will make me just as uncomfortable to
watch as the first one - although after seeing Trekkies I realized I
was (more or less) normal.:)

greg brown

Feb 25, 2004, 10:14:32 PM2/25/04

"Stan Jensen" <sp...@wonderful.Spam> wrote in message

I never saw the first one, did it make Trek fans look that bad?

I did go to a convention once. Saw a woman dressed in a ST2(Wrath of Khan)
uniform with two poodles dressed the same, and presumably the same rank.
Other than that, most everything else was very cool

Greg

Tyralak

Feb 25, 2004, 10:32:12 PM2/25/04
"greg brown" <no...@way.com> wrote in

Now that's just creepy.

--
"The other thing I've learned is that all political choices are bad, and
most are equally bad. Politics is a group of men arguing how best to

Tyralak,
Supreme Commander Of The Imperial Romulan Warbird, Psionax

Official ASVS Token Trekkie

The Merry Piper

Feb 26, 2004, 3:06:25 AM2/26/04
On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 03:14:32 GMT, "greg brown" <no...@way.com> wrote:

>"Stan Jensen" <sp...@wonderful.Spam> wrote in message
>> Principle photography for Trekkies 2 has wrapped, and they are looking
>> for a DVD release date of sometime later this year by paramount....
>>
>> More at http://www.trekkies2.com/
>>
>> Heh... I wonder if this movie will make me just as uncomfortable to
>> watch as the first one - although after seeing Trekkies I realized I
>> was (more or less) normal.:)
>>

>I never saw the first one, did it make Trek fans look that bad?

Yes.

--
Piper
http://tmpiper.livejournal.com/

Zackery Smith

Feb 26, 2004, 11:08:00 PM2/26/04
"The Merry Piper" <merry_p...@coat.yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >I never saw the first one, did it make Trek fans look that bad?
>
> Yes.

I own the DVD and this Documentary shows arc from casual fan to
obsessive type fan. All shown are either newbie, funny, lame, cool,
weird and scary and that's what makes it an interesting DVD to watch.

Look bad NO - Look like they get far more out of ST than 95% of us do YES!

:-)

The Merry Piper

Feb 26, 2004, 11:23:17 PM2/26/04

Your entitled to your opinion but I disagree. Those people are
nothing like me & nor are the like my friends who watch Star Trek.
Frankly I found the persons depicted in that documentary to be a
little scarey.