[HUMOR] - Surprises on the Star Trek Voyager Series DVDs

Stan Jensen

Mar 18, 2004, 10:45:14 PM3/18/04
Surprises on the Star Trek Voyager Series DVDs

A massive gallery of Captain Janeway's hairstyles.

A behind-the-scenes documentary: "How to Kill a Franchise."

A documentary on the uncanny tendency of "Benson" stars to become "Star
Trek" cast members.

The series' top five forehead bumps.

A documentary following the seven-year journey of Michael Dorn avoiding the
casting directors for "Voyager."

Hmmm. I didn't realize the Swedish Chef was part of the Borg. Oh, wait --
this is my Muppet movie DVD!

An interview with fired costume designer Alf Gronsky, who created the
ill-fated "loose-fitting sweatshirt" look for Jeri Ryan.

Perhaps one or two of the overarching storylines is resolved in the deleted
scenes? Maybe?

The commentary track from the cast is filled with stifled laughter, as they
attempt to take the episodes seriously.

The doctor finally reveals how Janeway could function with a stick so far
up her ass.

A special interactive feature lets you summon the ghost of Gene Roddenberry
to kick the crap out of Rick Berman.

Find the hidden easter eggs to see the GOOD version of the series!

Video excerpts from script sessions where all the original and exciting
scenes were carefully removed for your viewing safety.

The bonus disk is just two hours of Seven of Nine making out with the
half-Klingon chick.

The full schematics for Seven of Nine, to the tune of '70s funk music.

"You Name the Doctor" feature digitally inserts your specified name into
the dialog for every episode.

Eighty-three-second retrospective of Harry Kim's greatest moments.

and the Number 1 Surprise on the Star Trek Voyager Series DVDs...

The Voyager Diet: Lose Weight the Janeway!

Bo Raxo

Mar 24, 2004, 11:27:20 PM3/24/04

"Stan Jensen" <sp...@wonderful.spam> wrote in message

> Surprises on the Star Trek Voyager Series DVDs

<snip>

> Eighty-three-second retrospective of Harry Kim's greatest moments.

They stretched the scene where he gets blown out in to space and killed in
to nearly a minute and a half?

Great list, very funny.