DS9 starts April 5 on Spike

Stan Jensen

Mar 18, 2004, 8:51:03 PM3/18/04
During the TNG episode tonight, there was a commercial announcing DS9
starting April 5th on Spike TV

Vetteguy

Mar 19, 2004, 12:09:24 AM3/19/04

"Stan Jensen" <sp...@wonderful.spam> wrote in message

> During the TNG episode tonight, there was a commercial announcing DS9
> starting April 5th on Spike TV

Time to buy some videotapes.. since I can't afford to buy the DVDs right now

yak

Mar 19, 2004, 1:26:22 AM3/19/04
In article <U9v6c.51924$xL3....@bignews1.bellsouth.net>,
Vett...@Driving.Corvette.nz says...

Yea, I joined netflix, rented all the dvd's and taped them... took me 3
months... 90 bucks versus 700...

Brian (aka Zod)

Mar 19, 2004, 7:44:04 PM3/19/04
yah why are star trek box sets so bloody expensive..

i might be incline to pick one up if they were priced better.. like maybe
season 5 of TNG or the latter season of ds9.

but their 120-130ish Canadian.. when a season of stargate (which i quite
like) you can find on sale for under 50 bux candian.. so i can get 2 season
of stargate and maybe a red dwarf season on dvd all for the same price as a
star trek season.. lol

its insane.

i'm also glad i waited to by the star trek movies for the collectgor
editions.. before them they were 35 Canadian a dvd (still expensive for the
time) now they've progressively fallen in price with each release. pick up
star trek VI for 13.99 Canadian.. i thought that was a sweet deal.

- Brian

Stan Jensen

Mar 19, 2004, 9:10:38 PM3/19/04
On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 00:44:04 GMT, "Brian \(aka Zod\)"
<zod...@NOSPAMtelus.net> wrote:

>yah why are star trek box sets so bloody expensive..
>
>i might be incline to pick one up if they were priced better.. like maybe
>season 5 of TNG or the latter season of ds9.
>
>but their 120-130ish Canadian.. when a season of stargate (which i quite
>like) you can find on sale for under 50 bux candian.. so i can get 2 season
>of stargate and maybe a red dwarf season on dvd all for the same price as a
>star trek season.. lol

Yeah I know. It all depends on the studio, I guess. That's why Trek and
X-Files are so expensive, yet I can get the full season sets of Buffy and
Angel for about $35. I think that's also how much I paid for Alias S1-2 and
Dark Angel.

Heck, I even only paid $100 for the complete Monty Python.