What shall I ask Bill Shatner at DragonCon this year?

Ubiquitous

Aug 28, 2022, 11:20:45 AM8/28/22
I noticed Bill Shatner is making an appearance at DragonCon this year.
If I can get in and ask a question, what should I ask?

--
Let's go Brandon!

A Friend

Aug 28, 2022, 12:05:33 PM8/28/22
In article <A-ycneXslNJUGpb-...@giganews.com>, Ubiquitous
<web...@polaris.net> wrote:

> I noticed Bill Shatner is making an appearance at DragonCon this year.
> If I can get in and ask a question, what should I ask?

Did he see any of this coming when he originally took the role?

I would also point out that it took a special kind of talent to sell
Kirk. Mr. Shatner made Kirk an icon. Everybody knows who Captain Kirk
is.

Whoever cast TOS was a genius.

BTR1701

Aug 28, 2022, 1:09:20 PM8/28/22
On Aug 28, 2022 at 8:20:39 AM PDT, "Ubiquitous" <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

> I noticed Bill Shatner is making an appearance at DragonCon this year.
> If I can get in and ask a question, what should I ask?

Ask him what the combination on his safe was in Episode 2, Season 3.

Ubiquitous

Aug 28, 2022, 1:41:47 PM8/28/22
atr...@mac.com wrote:
> "Ubiquitous" <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

>> I noticed Bill Shatner is making an appearance at DragonCon this year.
>> If I can get in and ask a question, what should I ask?
>
>Ask him what the combination on his safe was in Episode 2, Season 3.

LOL!

Roger Blake

Aug 28, 2022, 7:44:59 PM8/28/22
On 2022-08-28, Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
> I noticed Bill Shatner is making an appearance at DragonCon this year.
> If I can get in and ask a question, what should I ask?

Ask him if he's disappointed that despite multiple attempts over the
decades his singing career just never seemed to take off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdUMICxLXhM

18 Reasons I won't be vaccinated -- https://tinyurl.com/ebty2dx3
Covid vaccines: experimental biology -- https://tinyurl.com/57mncfm5
The fraud of "Climate Change" -- https://RealClimateScience.com