what is the significance of 11001001 in "11001001"

Mark Schlegel

Sep 1, 1992, 9:09:20 PM9/1/92
I was wondering what the significance was of the binary number 11001001 on
the episode "11001001". Any CS major will tell you that this number equals
201 in ordinary decimal.

In the story, Picard and William are frantically trying to guess the
filename to restore the binar's main computer and Picard points at the
unconscious Binars and says "Would they have kept it *that* simple?"
Well I was expecting him to guess "four" as in the number of binars
laying on the floor (00000100 in an eight digit binary or byte) but then
they come up with 201? what the hell?
Any ideas, is it really simple?

Mark

KELSEY, Michael H.

Sep 1, 1992, 11:41:22 PM9/1/92
In article <schlegel.715396160@cwis>, schl...@cwis.unomaha.edu (Mark Schlegel)
says:

Each binar had a "name" which was a two-digit binary number. The string
"11001001" was simply the names of the four binars, in the order in which
they were lying on the deck.
-- Mike Kelsey

[ My opinions are not endorsed by SLAC, Caltech, or the US government ]
What is your _name_? "kel...@slacvm.slac.stanford.edu"
What is your _quest_? "To get a Ph.D. in high-energy physics"
When will you _finish_? "I don't know. Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh..."

Joshua Bell

Sep 1, 1992, 11:14:01 PM9/1/92

Unless I'm mistaken, 11001001 is 'I' in ASCII. Surely the most
important word in the universe. :)

Joshua
+ "Each woman is a promise that she can't keep that appeals to +
| a hope you can't control." - joe theseus, Deadface: Earth Water Air Fire |
| |
+ jsb...@acs.ucalgary.ca Academic Computing Services, University of Calgary +

;;;;7202

Sep 2, 1992, 1:34:51 AM9/2/92
In article <92Sep02.03...@acs.ucalgary.ca> jsb...@acs.ucalgary.ca

(Joshua Bell) writes:
}Unless I'm mistaken, 11001001 is 'I' in ASCII. Surely the most
}important word in the universe. :)

You're mistaken. 01001001 is 'I' in ASCII.

K.HAIGH-HUTCHINSON

Sep 2, 1992, 8:09:39 AM9/2/92
They may have had to shuffle the order around a bit but that is at most
24 combinations. I am sure the characters were named in binary.

Bruce E. Gletty

Sep 2, 1992, 2:26:28 PM9/2/92
In article <181jp...@agate.berkeley.edu>
Yup, hex C9 is I in EBCDIC - 11001001

Jason R. Pascucci

Sep 2, 1992, 2:50:33 PM9/2/92
Regarding the Startrek TNG show, named "11001001".

But, 11001001 is 'I' in Prime ASCII. (See Hacker's Dictionary,
entry: Dreaded High-Bit Disease).

Does this mean that the 50_Series will still be around into the 24th
century? Is Data simply a remodeled 850? Does the Enterprise's
ship's computer have VOC file? Or running R0AM?

Actually, if memory serves, they did use a Prime workstation
of some flavor to do graphics on some of the early episodes
of TNG. It looked pretty impressive, as I recall...
--
Jason R. Pascucci
jas...@primerd.prime.com

Richard F. Drushel

Sep 2, 1992, 4:25:51 PM9/2/92

In a previous article, GLE...@vmd.cso.uiuc.edu ("Bruce E. Gletty") says:

>In article <181jp...@agate.berkeley.edu>
>ph11...@violet.berkeley.edu (;;;;7202) writes:
>

>Yup, hex C9 is I in EBCDIC - 11001001

I always thought of it as the four possible combinations of
bits taken 2 at a time:

11
00
10
01

Of course, 201 decimal (C9 hex) is a RET instruction for the Z80 :)
--
Rich Drushel ** r...@po.CWRU.edu *** Biology Ph.D. Student ** Cleveland FreeNet
Co-Sysop, Coleco ADAM Forum --- Assistant Sysop, Science Fiction & Fantasy SIG

Tim R Witort

Sep 2, 1992, 8:18:24 PM9/2/92
How long would it take to try all of the combinations on a
24th century computer for an 8 bit number? A picosecond?
Maybe that's just what they did. Maybe it was a random
1 byte number. Someone, however said that it was the names
of the Binars... as good an explanation as any.

-- Tim

KANEDA

Sep 3, 1992, 9:27:41 PM9/3/92
NAH!
They just like the RUSH song that goes 1001001, SOS! :]

RICK

Joshua Bell

Sep 5, 1992, 4:11:37 PM9/5/92
In article <1992Sep04.0...@admiral.uucp> da...@admiral.uucp (Dave Litchman) writes:
>Has anyone noticed the similarities between the Binars and the Borg? Both live
>in a symbiotic relationship with a computer network, and both are dependent upon
>said network (but then again, that's what symbiotic means).

This was mentioned in Starlog's TNG Tech Journal, and I has
gotten me thinking...

>Why did the Borg 'go bad,' as it were, while the Binars were able to control
>their system? Maybe the Federation should send a shipload of Binars after the
>Borg, after all, they can relate to them! Who knows better how to annoy a
>computer-dependent lifeform than another computer-dependent lifeform?

The Bynars are a lot more 'primitive' than the Borg, IMHO. The
Borg require no food, only a source of energy and, presumably, a
small supply of raw materials (drawn from an atmosphere?) to
maintain an 'individual' Borg. Every aspect of their, er, lives
are tied to the Collective...

The Bynars appear mostly organic, with only communication and
thought regulated by their buffer systems and their main
Planetary Computer. I imagine that, after a few more centuries,
the Bynars would 'advance' to the technology of the Borg.

The Borg wish to advance in technology, but they may be stagnant,
with the lack of individual thought. Thus, to improve, they must
assimilate other cultures, gaining new technologies but causing
the new culture to lose its creativity with assimilation. The
cycle repeats.

I imagine there will be a 6th (or 7th?) season episode where a
Cube ship warps towards Earth, varying speed (so noone can beam
over), and as the Federation masses for another assault, the Borg
open a channel to Starfleet Command with the following line:

"We wish to be assimilated."

Norby

Sep 7, 1992, 1:33:00 AM9/7/92
In article <1992Sep04.0...@admiral.uucp>, da...@admiral.uucp (Dave Litchman) writes...
>Well, since everyone seems to want to talk about the Binars just recently,
>here's a thought which has been plaguing my mind for a while.

>Has anyone noticed the similarities between the Binars and the Borg? Both live
>in a symbiotic relationship with a computer network, and both are dependent upon
>said network (but then again, that's what symbiotic means).
>
>Why did the Borg 'go bad,' as it were, while the Binars were able to control
>their system? Maybe the Federation should send a shipload of Binars after the
>Borg, after all, they can relate to them! Who knows better how to annoy a
>computer-dependent lifeform than another computer-dependent lifeform?
>

>--

It seems to me there is a major difference between the Borg and the Binars.
The Binars are humanoids that are for the most part, individuals. (Except it
would seem they are always in pairs...) They have a symbiotic relationship
with their central computer, which they can not live without.

On the other hand, the Borg are humanoid/computer -- Cyborgs (I think someone
picked a painfully obvious name for the race.) They are basically one mind
and do not depend on their computer, rather they ARE the computer.

Daniel Ratzlaff (Norby)
Che...@Jetson.UH.edu

Dave Litchman

Sep 3, 1992, 10:37:16 PM9/3/92
Well, since everyone seems to want to talk about the Binars just recently,
here's a thought which has been plaguing my mind for a while.

Has anyone noticed the similarities between the Binars and the Borg? Both live
in a symbiotic relationship with a computer network, and both are dependent upon
said network (but then again, that's what symbiotic means).

Why did the Borg 'go bad,' as it were, while the Binars were able to control
their system? Maybe the Federation should send a shipload of Binars after the
Borg, after all, they can relate to them! Who knows better how to annoy a
computer-dependent lifeform than another computer-dependent lifeform?

--
"Dammit Jim, I'm a free man, not a number!"
"Ray, when somebody asks you if you're a god, you say YES!" -- Winston Zeddmore

Carter Bennett

Sep 7, 1992, 5:28:00 PM9/7/92
In article <7SEP1992...@rosie.uh.edu> che...@rosie.uh.edu (Norby) writes:
>It seems to me there is a major difference between the Borg and the Binars.
>The Binars are humanoids that are for the most part, individuals. (Except it
>would seem they are always in pairs...) They have a symbiotic relationship
>with their central computer, which they can not live without.
>
>On the other hand, the Borg are humanoid/computer -- Cyborgs (I think someone
>picked a painfully obvious name for the race.) They are basically one mind
>and do not depend on their computer, rather they ARE the computer.

Of course, let's not forget the most important. The Binars don't seem to
go 'round "assimilating" folks!

Carter R. Bennett, Jr. - Scientist No matter where you go...
car...@scilab.lonestar.org - home .../dev/tty!
car...@cmptrc.lonestar.org - work
KI5SR

Boggles the MIND

Sep 10, 1992, 10:00:00 PM9/10/92
In article <92Sep05.20...@acs.ucalgary.ca>, jsb...@acs.ucalgary.ca (Joshua Bell) writes...

>I imagine there will be a 6th (or 7th?) season episode where a
>Cube ship warps towards Earth, varying speed (so noone can beam
>over), and as the Federation masses for another assault, the Borg
>open a channel to Starfleet Command with the following line:
>
>"We wish to be assimilated."
>
>Joshua

Would Customs send them back?
Would they make them pay duty on their electronics?

What would the Borg be like after watching an
average of 20 hours of prime time a week?

Would they need to buy Sega-visions or could they just
plug in the cartridges????

cs202144

Sep 14, 1992, 4:43:38 PM9/14/92

One of the binars was named 11 his partner 00. Another binar was named
10 and his partner 01. Makes sense to me!

11001001

Is is 201 in decimal as you pointed out, but I doubt that counts for anything.

Mark Schlegel

Sep 14, 1992, 9:03:41 PM9/14/92
cs20...@umbc8.umbc.edu (cs202144) writes:

>11001001

Right, but then it could have also been-- 10011100, did they just guess the
one by chance (50/50)? I still think it would have been better if they were
going to use their names to have them lay down in a line against the wall
instead of in a bunch---> 11 00 10 01

or use my idea of using the byte representing the number of binars--> 4 or
00000100

Mark

Patrick Rannou

Sep 16, 1992, 2:54:08 AM9/16/92
In article <schlegel.716519021@cwis> schl...@cwis.unomaha.edu (Mark Schlegel) writes:

>11001001

Right, but then it could have also been-- 10011100, did they just guess the
one by chance (50/50)? I still think it would have been better if they were
going to use their names to have them lay down in a line against the wall
instead of in a bunch---> 11 00 10 01

or use my idea of using the byte representing the number of binars--> 4 or
00000100

Some source say it means...

"Both, None, One, and the Other". or something like that.

--
/---------------------------\
| Patrick "Paradak" Rannou. |

scsd...@altair.selu.edu

Sep 16, 1992, 6:28:57 PM9/16/92
In article <1992Sep14.2...@umbc3.umbc.edu>, cs20...@umbc8.umbc.edu (cs202144) writes:
>> I was wondering what the significance was of the binary number 11001001 on
>> the episode "11001001". Any CS major will tell you that this number equals
>> 201 in ordinary decimal.

[... stuff deleted]

> One of the binars was named 11 his partner 00. Another binar was named
> 10 and his partner 01. Makes sense to me!
>
> 11001001
>
> Is is 201 in decimal as you pointed out, but I doubt that counts for anything.

I, too, doubt that the number has any special significance, but who
knows? For what it's worth,

11001001 (binary) is:

311 Octal,
201 Decimal, and
C9 Hexadecimal.

best,
...terry

Simon Hamner

Sep 17, 1992, 9:48:19 AM9/17/92
scsd...@altair.selu.edu writes:
> In article <1992Sep14.2...@umbc3.umbc.edu>, cs20...@umbc8.umbc.edu (cs202144) writes:
> >> I was wondering what the significance was of the binary number 11001001 on
> >> the episode "11001001". Any CS major will tell you that this number equals
> >> 201 in ordinary decimal.
> >>

> 11001001 (binary) is:
>
> 311 Octal,
> 201 Decimal, and
> C9 Hexadecimal.

Isn't 201/C9 the Z80 machine instruction for RET / return from subroutine ?

S. Hanmer | s...@oasis.icl.co.uk | 'He'll fool all the people,
| | all the time someday ....' CdB

Karl Kuschner

Sep 18, 1992, 6:28:10 PM9/18/92
The four possible two digit binary numbers, representing
the four aliens 11,00,01,10 wasn't that their names?
_____

UUCP: cs.utexas.edu!helps!wixer!pro-lep!karlk
ARPA: wixer!pro-lep!ka...@cs.utexas.edu
INET: ka...@pro-lep.cts.com

dtgo...@vax1.tcd.ie

Sep 19, 1992, 7:46:15 AM9/19/92
In article <8...@ozz.oasis.icl.co.uk>, sch@getafix (Simon Hamner) writes:
> scsd...@altair.selu.edu writes:
>> >>

>> 11001001 (binary) is:
>>
>> 311 Octal,
>> 201 Decimal, and
>> C9 Hexadecimal.
>>

> Isn't 201/C9 the Z80 machine instruction for RET / return from subroutine ?

It is 'unconditional return from subroutine'. The name of the
episode was originally going be be "Unconditional Return",
because that is what the Binars had to do. I think it's
about time this question was put in the FAQL, it comes
up quite a bit.
-- Damian.

--
| Gene Roddenberry (1921-1991) | loD ghaHpu', HocH je Hoch, ghaH |
| | yItlhapmeH. not qabDaj vIlegh. |

SrA Leslie D. Peters

Sep 21, 1992, 1:08:43 PM9/21/92
It's the names of the Binars that were on board the Enterprise: zero-zero, zero-one, one-zero, and one-one.

Les Peters

mrva...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2014, 5:49:50 AM10/3/14
The ASCII code for binary number 11001001 is not the capital letter I.
It is the code for a capital E with a ' above the letter.
Doesn't seem to be of significance. I think the writers just chose it because it sounded cool.

Simon Clubley

Oct 4, 2014, 1:07:21 AM10/4/14
On 2014-10-03, mrva...@gmail.com <mrva...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 1, 1992 1:47:22 PM UTC-5, Joshua Bell wrote:
>> In article <schlegel.715396160@cwis> schl...@cwis.unomaha.edu (Mark Schlegel) writes:
>> >I was wondering what the significance was of the binary number 11001001 on
>> >the episode "11001001". Any CS major will tell you that this number equals
>> >201 in ordinary decimal.
>> >
>> >In the story, Picard and William are frantically trying to guess the
>> >filename to restore the binar's main computer and Picard points at the
>> >unconscious Binars and says "Would they have kept it *that* simple?"
>> >Well I was expecting him to guess "four" as in the number of binars
>> >laying on the floor (00000100 in an eight digit binary or byte) but then
>> >they come up with 201? what the hell?
>> >Any ideas, is it really simple?
>>
>> Unless I'm mistaken, 11001001 is 'I' in ASCII. Surely the most
>> important word in the universe. :)
>>
> The ASCII code for binary number 11001001 is not the capital letter I.
> It is the code for a capital E with a ' above the letter.
> Doesn't seem to be of significance. I think the writers just chose it because it sounded cool.

It's been a very long time since I've seen 11001001 so this is from
memory. I also have not checked any other postings in this thread
(I don't use Google Groups so I don't have them to hand).

There were 4 binars and each had their own name. 11001001 is one of
the combinations formed by putting their names together.

Simon.

Allen W. McDonnell

Nov 21, 2014, 4:46:17 PM11/21/14

<mrva...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Tuesday, September 1, 1992 1:47:22 PM UTC-5, Joshua Bell wrote:
>> In article <schlegel.715396160@cwis> schl...@cwis.unomaha.edu (Mark
>> Schlegel) writes:
>> >I was wondering what the significance was of the binary number 11001001
>> >on
>> >the episode "11001001". Any CS major will tell you that this number
>> >equals
>> >201 in ordinary decimal.
>> >
>> >In the story, Picard and William are frantically trying to guess the
>> >filename to restore the binar's main computer and Picard points at the
>> >unconscious Binars and says "Would they have kept it *that* simple?"
>> >Well I was expecting him to guess "four" as in the number of binars
>> >laying on the floor (00000100 in an eight digit binary or byte) but then
>> >they come up with 201? what the hell?
>> >Any ideas, is it really simple?
>>
>> Unless I'm mistaken, 11001001 is 'I' in ASCII. Surely the most
>> important word in the universe. :)
>>
>> Joshua
>> + "Each woman is a promise that she can't keep that appeals to
>> +
>> | a hope you can't control." - joe theseus, Deadface: Earth Water Air
>> Fire |
>> |

>> + jsb...@acs.ucalgary.ca Academic Computing Services, University of
>> Calgary +

In Binary it would be counted as 11=3 00=0 10=2 01=1 or 3021. The meaning
is unknown to me, it is also possible the writers just chose numbers at
random. Wouldn't be the first time.

Piotr Karocki

Nov 23, 2014, 11:48:32 AM11/23/14
>>> In article <schlegel.715396160@cwis> schl...@cwis.unomaha.edu (Mark
>>> Schlegel) writes:
>>>
>>> Unless I'm mistaken, 11001001 is 'I' in ASCII. Surely the most
>>> important word in the universe. :)
Yes, you are mistaken :)
11001001 = hex C9 = dec 201.
ASCII is 7-bit code, so 11001011 is outside ASCII.
Some time ago it would mean italic capital letter I, now it means 'latin
capital letter E with acute'. On Windows machines press left Alt, then
(from numeric keys) 0 2 0 1 , and release Alt :)

---
Piotr Karocki

jackr...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2015, 3:02:33 PM8/18/15
On Tuesday, 1 September 1992 19:09:20 UTC-6, Mark Schlegel wrote:
> I was wondering what the significance was of the binary number 11001001 on
> the episode "11001001". Any CS major will tell you that this number equals
> 201 in ordinary decimal.
>
> In the story, Picard and William are frantically trying to guess the
> filename to restore the binar's main computer and Picard points at the
> unconscious Binars and says "Would they have kept it *that* simple?"
> Well I was expecting him to guess "four" as in the number of binars
> laying on the floor (00000100 in an eight digit binary or byte) but then
> they come up with 201? what the hell?
> Any ideas, is it really simple?
>
> Mark

Am I missing something? That binary # is 201 in the normal count syetem.

Piotr Karocki

Aug 19, 2015, 5:46:32 AM8/19/15
jackr...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Any ideas, is it really simple?
As simple as using your name as your password.

jimco...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2015, 12:33:04 PM10/27/15
On Tuesday, September 1, 1992 at 11:41:22 PM UTC-4, KELSEY, Michael H. wrote:
> In article <schlegel.715396160@cwis>, schl...@cwis.unomaha.edu (Mark Schlegel)
> says:
> >
> >I was wondering what the significance was of the binary number 11001001 on
> >the episode "11001001". Any CS major will tell you that this number equals
> >201 in ordinary decimal.
> >
> >In the story, Picard and William are frantically trying to guess the
> >filename to restore the binar's main computer and Picard points at the
> >unconscious Binars and says "Would they have kept it *that* simple?"
> >Well I was expecting him to guess "four" as in the number of binars
> >laying on the floor (00000100 in an eight digit binary or byte) but then
> >they come up with 201? what the hell?
> >Any ideas, is it really simple?
> >
> >Mark
>
> Each binar had a "name" which was a two-digit binary number. The string
> "11001001" was simply the names of the four binars, in the order in which
> they were lying on the deck.
> -- Mike Kelsey
>
> [ My opinions are not endorsed by SLAC, Caltech, or the US government ]
> What is your _name_? "kel...@slacvm.slac.stanford.edu"
> What is your _quest_? "To get a Ph.D. in high-energy physics"
> When will you _finish_? "I don't know. Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh..."

I agree with Kel. Just a thought though; do the binars have more than four names (because we are out of two digit combinations)? Lucky for Picard that he got the four binars with the simplest possible names, otherwise the password (and the title of the show) would have been much much longer. ;-)

kee...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2016, 1:52:52 AM2/25/16
Watching this episode and looked up the binary for the title, stumbled upon this.
Disappointed with the sexist remark. Not a CS major, nor a Women's Studies major. Just a feminist- don't be afraid- I don't hate men, just desire equality for all- I was a poli sci major. Disappointed to see that even the most seemingly , self-purported brainiacs, 'benign' group lure those of the ugly ilk. For a woman, to be described in one , frankly, ill conceived generality; even the word "nerd" has many an individual.
So I guess I'm S.O.L. (Not to be mistaken with T.S.O.L.) here. Back to nerd vision.

twirk....@yahoo.com

Aug 18, 2016, 12:06:12 AM8/18/16
The first 2 binares are 10 and 01 later 11 and 00 show up. It's just their names

jospe...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2016, 6:20:58 PM10/26/16
Well, I checked the original air date and interestingly enough, it is Feb. 1, 1988 or 2/01. Don't know if that is why they chose that particular binary number, but it is one hell of a coincidence, isn't it?

danee...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2016, 6:38:57 PM12/22/16

> [ My opinions are not endorsed by SLAC, Caltech, or the US government ]
> What is your _name_? "kel...@slacvm.slac.stanford.edu"
> What is your _quest_? "To get a Ph.D. in high-energy physics"
> When will you _finish_? "I don't know. Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh..."

that signature! What is your favourite colour? :D

andrew...@gmail.com

May 1, 2017, 3:22:04 PM5/1/17
Tell me, how does this answer the question or help anything? I wouldn't even call it a sexist remark, and from your comments I disagree that you don't hate men, even if this is true then don't go around calling yourself a feminist, because the trolls will hunt you.
Message has been deleted

adam.o...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2017, 1:25:52 PM9/2/17
On Wednesday, September 2, 1992 at 10:39:20 AM UTC+9:30, Mark Schlegel wrote:
> I was wondering what the significance was of the binary number 11001001 on
> the episode "11001001". Any CS major will tell you that this number equals
> 201 in ordinary decimal.
>
> In the story, Picard and William are frantically trying to guess the
> filename to restore the binar's main computer and Picard points at the
> unconscious Binars and says "Would they have kept it *that* simple?"
> Well I was expecting him to guess "four" as in the number of binars
> laying on the floor (00000100 in an eight digit binary or byte) but then
> they come up with 201? what the hell?
> Any ideas, is it really simple?
>
> Mark

not sure if anyone has allready answered it, but the characters are named in binary as we learn in the begining of the episode. the way that they are sitting indicated an 8 digit code made up from their names
Message has been deleted

larrycaste...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2018, 8:10:19 PM3/7/18
Gentlepersons:

The genius of the episode title is that it put the PASSWORD right there in plain sight at the very beginning. It is only at the end when the two officers figure it out that we the viewers get our own "Ah Hah" moment. A very effective way to involve us.

Don't think in decimal because the Bynars think in binary. It is not the value of the eight digits that matters. They were not counting.

They set up a PASSWORD made up of the binary numbers 00, 01, 10, 11. They could have made it simpler by just leaving them in this order. They are computer experts so perhaps there was a very good reason.

Sometimes in computer machine language a 4 digit binary is actually an INSTRUCTION for the computer to follow ALONG with a 4 digit binary ADDRESS location where the value to be worked on is STORED. It is also possible that 11001001 is the actual ADDRESS in the computer where the vital start up program begins.

Submitted with great respect for all and an enduring love for genuine Trek.

Sincerely,

Larry C.
New York, USA

20180307.20

nowhe...@gmail.com

May 1, 2018, 2:15:58 AM5/1/18
Excelent sign off..the date... is recent and i enjoyed your post. As a writer..I must say there's no way the name of the episode was just numbers...there's meaning in it, but to be certain one should write to the author. :) A binary cryptograhm....lots of fun.
BJ...or Nowhe...@gmail.com

freetu...@gmail.com

May 19, 2018, 9:06:58 AM5/19/18
That song is "2112"

kelseyb...@outlook.com

Aug 25, 2018, 1:52:44 AM8/25/18
After reading what amounted to quite generalization aimed at the self-purported brainiacs, of this "benign" (was quotation really necessary?)I could hardly not respond. Am I to understand that you were upset by someone generalizing about women? I found it very odd that you would actually generalize when that seems to be what set you off in the first place.
Of course I could be completely off base on this one but as I too felt like injecting complete off topic garbage to pollute the thread I figured wth.

l.m.a...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2020, 4:09:36 PM7/20/20
It is also how a 2bit full adder would add the 8bit binary string together to create a logic circuit that could switch the circuitry back on. :-/
Message has been deleted