Star Trek Fan 'Zine

1 view

Darkman Almighty

Jan 8, 2024, 10:15:14 PMJan 8
Hey fellow Trekkers,

Just letting you know of another release of Excelsior's Star Trek 'Zine. This
one is jam packed and the format has changed too. Check it out:

excelsiorbbs.com/Fan-Zine/

Cheers,
/)arkman /\lmighty

... Kilometers are shorter than miles. Save gas, take your trip in kilometers

Tavis Ormandy

Feb 1, 2024, 5:35:42 PMFeb 1
On 2024-01-08, Darkman Almighty wrote:
> Hey fellow Trekkers,
>
> Just letting you know of another release of Excelsior's Star Trek 'Zine. This
> one is jam packed and the format has changed too. Check it out:
>
> excelsiorbbs.com/Fan-Zine/

The link doesn't work for me! I read the last one, fwiw.

Tavis.

--
_o) $ lynx lock.cmpxchg8b.com
/\\ _o) _o) $ finger tav...@sdf.org

Tavis Ormandy

Feb 1, 2024, 5:38:39 PMFeb 1
On 2024-02-01, Tavis Ormandy wrote:
> On 2024-01-08, Darkman Almighty wrote:
>> Hey fellow Trekkers,
>>
>> Just letting you know of another release of Excelsior's Star Trek 'Zine. This
>> one is jam packed and the format has changed too. Check it out:
>>
>> excelsiorbbs.com/Fan-Zine/
>>

> The link doesn't work for me! I read the last one, fwiw.
>
> Tavis.

Ah, I think the link was supposed to be https://ussexcelsiorbbs.com/Fan-Zine/

I'll check it out, thanks.