Rare Star Trek TNG production blueprints for sale

Elaine Sokoloff

Apr 22, 2017, 7:33:41 PM4/22/17
Rare production blueprints from Star Trek: TNG for sale! My friend has put up six new listings for Star Trek blueprints from my collection, from the time I worked in the art department of TNG. For some reason this group is not searchable by keyword, but you can find the listings by using this link and then checking for seller's other items: http://www.ebay.com/itm/VERY-RARE-STAR-TREK-TNG-BLUEPRINTS-ORIGINAL-WORKING-PRODUCTION-BLUEPRINTS-/122459295160?hash=item1c83248db8:g:U78AAOSwnF9Y774U