Any Trek....fan movies?

Jay C

Nov 27, 2001, 11:50:24 PM11/27/01
SW has some good array of fan-made films like Troops (needs some TV
series treatement!), American Jedi, Jar Jar Binks E! True Hollywood
Story and so on. Why not Trek have fan films like SW, considering that
Trekkers are more fanatical than SW fans? Is Paramount banning fans
from making fanfilms or fancomics...?

Michael L. Fisher

Nov 30, 2001, 4:06:05 PM11/30/01
I saw a fan-made film that was a parody of ST:TNG made around the
time of the first season. I forget what it was
called though.

Jay C (shin...@hotmail.com) wrote:

: SW has some good array of fan-made films like Troops (needs some TV

Maureen Goldman

Nov 30, 2001, 9:50:22 PM11/30/01
fis...@blue.seas.upenn.edu (Michael L. Fisher) wrote:

>I saw a fan-made film that was a parody of ST:TNG made around the
>time of the first season. I forget what it was
>called though.

Star Trek: The Pepsi Generation... ?

Tim Martin

Dec 13, 2001, 9:15:48 PM12/13/01
Didn't SciFi Channel run something on their show Exposure caled "Red Shirt
Blues?"

Tim