Talk Trek and Beyond Radio Show

L. Clements

Jan 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/15/00
Hello everyone.

I saw the segment in "Trekkies" about this syndicated radio show based
in California. Apparently they broadcast their hourly talk/phone-in
show every Sunday night.

Does anyone know if it is available over the net? Either live or
archived somewhere? Thanks!

- -
Leslie Clements
Fredericton, NB CANADA
--
L. Clements
Fredericton, NB CANADA

Dochterman

Feb 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/8/00
I regret to inform you folks that Talk Trek and Beyond went off the air
about three years ago... I was a co-host on the show... Joyce Mason, and
Evelyn DeBiase were the main people who created the show...

it went from 1991 to 1997... on both a local am radio station in southern
california, and on the Cable Radio Network, an audio only station that was
carried by many cable television companies in north america.

I haven't heard of any plans to bring the show back, but it was sure fun to
do... and to be featured in "trekkies"...

Daren Dochterman,
Los Angeles, CA