*NEW WWW site for DS9 and Voyager*

Jamahl S Epsicokhan

Mar 27, 1995, 5:41:50 PM3/27/95
In an attempt to offer yet another information source for Star Trek
enthusiasts, I have taken some time to produce a small yet comprehensive WWW
site to the latest Star Trek episodes. Currently available is the to-date
third season of Deep Space Nine and first season of Voyager. Right now, I'm
keeping with the style of Andrew Tong's Next Generation page by having an
index page that resembles his (though I don't really have the resources to
be very fancy, at present). Each episode has a rating and review, as well
as a link to press releases and episode credits.

Please note: This site is NOT complete at this time, as you will find many
episodes missing, as well as a lack of instructions and user-friendly
greetings. I am still in search of media (i.e., photos, gifs, logos) that will
make the appearance better. Right now, consider it a "beta test." I still urge
you to have a look, however.

The site is:
http://www.cen.uiuc.edu/~epsicokh/trek.html

Feel free to send comments or suggestions to help me make this a better site.
My E-mail address is:epsi...@uiuc.edu

--Jamahl Epsicokhan