Number One starring in Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction?

Deity

Jul 4, 2002, 1:59:35 PM7/4/02
ON FOX AND SCIFI!!!

http://www.scifi.com/beyondbelief

NEWS & UPDATES | 7.2.02

Don't miss the SCI FI Channel premiere of Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction on
Monday, July 8, at 8PM ET/PT. Be sure to catch it every Monday through
Thursday at 8PM ET/PT, all summer long!

Think you know what's real and what's not? Match wits and opinions with
fellow fans on the Beyond Belief BBoard!

http://www.fox.com/beyondbelief

IT'S A FACT! 'BEYOND BELIEF: FACT OR FICTION?'
RETURNS FOR A FOURTH SEASON
Can you tell the difference between fact and fiction? FOX once again
challenges you
to find out on BEYOND BELIEF: FACT OR FICTION?, hosted by Jonathan Frakes.
Returning
for its fourth season, BEYOND BELIEF: FACT OR FICTION will air original
back-to-back
episodes on Thursdays this summer.

BEYOND BELIEF: FACT OR FICTION? presents the viewer with an interesting
dilemma.
Several stories of strange, mysterious and incredible occurrences will be
chronicled
during each one-hour episode. It will be up to the viewer to decide which
stories
actually happened and which were completely fabricated by the show's
writers. The
answer will be revealed by Frakes at the conclusion of each episode.

BEYOND BELIEF: FACT OR FICTION? is produced by dick clark productions. Dick
Clark, Al
Schwartz and Barry Adelman serve as Executive Producers.

80 Knight

Jul 4, 2002, 6:24:48 PM7/4/02
Deity <nos...@foryoubuddy.com> wrote in message

Thanks for the info. I started watching the show when it first came out. It
was great. They always had Jonathan do something cool before the first story
was shown. Too bad I do not get the sci-fi channel...But I do get Fox...;-)

Thanks again for the info...

--
"We must make sure that history never forget's the name Enterprise."
Capt. Jean-Luc Picard - TNG "Yesterday's Enterprise"