Printed SF post: Philip K. Dick lineup and Terry Carr anthologies

David Brown

Aug 15, 2022, 4:34:54 PM8/15/22
Posting this in parallel with my usual movie stuff, here's a couple posts on pulp SF. First, a lineup of Philip K. Dick stories, mostly early.
https://trendytroodon.blogspot.com/2022/08/futures-past-return-to-philip-k-dick.html

Second, a review of Creatures From Beyond, a 1970s Terry Carr anthology, and one more. The Creatures collection has several stories with odd connections to movies, including the earliest precursor I can find to the sandworms of Dune plus Tremors, etc. There's also a very odd one from Clifford Simak, The Street That Wasn't There, now in public domain.
https://trendytroodon.blogspot.com/2022/08/the-anthology-anthology-terry-carr.html

David N. Brown
Mesa, Arizona