[Tears] Behold the Man (Karl Glogauer, volume 1) by Michael Moorcock

James Nicoll

Aug 14, 2022, 9:06:28 AM8/14/22
Behold the Man (Karl Glogauer, volume 1) by Michael Moorcock

https://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/who-was-it-everybody

Tried by Romans while searching for the historical Jesus, a
time traveller's cross examination goes poorly.

Quadibloc

Aug 14, 2022, 10:53:03 AM8/14/22
On Sunday, August 14, 2022 at 7:06:28 AM UTC-6, James Nicoll wrote:
> Behold the Man (Karl Glogauer, volume 1) by Michael Moorcock
>
> https://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/who-was-it-everybody
>
> Tried by Romans while searching for the historical Jesus, a
> time traveller's cross examination goes poorly.

I don't see why the protagonist's ultimate fate prevents writing a
non-prequel. Instead of giving time travel strange properties, they
could just have made the sequel about other individuals.

John Savard