Help with some fantasy authors please

Melissa Jan

Sep 26, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/26/95
This post is spinning off the "Fantasy: Finished???" thread...
In reading thru that, I noted quite a few authors who were
mentioned quite a few times by different people.

As a fanatical reader of the first order, I hate to think
there may be some really good things I'm missing. (Of course,
there's the question of how to pay for the stuff... <sigh>)

So, list of some of the mentioned authors follows, please help
by giving 1} author's full name (correcting spelling, etc),
2} *complete* list of author's books (if series, please group
together and indicate, also indicate if further volumes
are forthcoming, and if there are easily accessible short
stories availble) and 3} a few comments (either by individual
book or author as needed).

Also, if there's anyone not on the list whom you feel really
should be there, please add. In an attempt to avoid lots
of overlapping with stuff I've already read, please do check
my post under "Fantasy: Finished???" No offense to any missed
folks.

List:
1. Guy Gavriel Kay
2. Brust
3. Charles de Lint
4. Patricia McKillip
5. Barker
6. Fritz Leiber

Many thanks in advance,
Melissa
--
Birth, n.:
The first and direst of all disasters.

scho...@wolfe.net

Oct 1, 1995, 3:00:00 AM10/1/95

I just did a quick search on the first author in your list, using our
million-title online catalog at Amazon.com Books. For author
Guy Gavriel Kay, we list these titles:

----------
9 books shown.

The Darkest Road (Fionavar Tapestry, No 3), Guy Gavriel Kay; Paperback
The Lions of Al-Rassan, Guy Gavriel Kay; Hardcover
A Song for Arbonne, Guy Gavriel Kay; Paperback
A Song for Arbonne, Guy Gavriel Kay; Hardcover
The Summer Tree (The Fionavar Tapestry, Book 1), Guy Gavriel Kay; Paperback
Tigana, Guy Gavriel Kay; Paperback
The Wandering Fire (The Fionavar Tapestry, Book 2), Guy Gavriel Kay; Paperback
Tigana, Guy Gavriel Kay; Hardcover (Special Order)
The Wandering Fire (Fionavar Tapestry, Book 2), Guy Gavriel Kay; Paperback (Special Order)

You might try the rest of your authors in our virtual bookstore. Our URL is:
http://www.amazon.com
And in this cae you'd probably want to use our "Author, Title, Subject" search engine.

I hope we can help you out!

Tom Schonhoff
Amazon.com Books
http://www.amazon.com
One million titles, consistently low prices