J.K. Rowling possible romantic match with Graham Hancock

David Dalton

Sep 16, 2021, 6:00:18 PM9/16/21
This came up on the thread
J.K. Rowling: 'It Isn't Hate to Speak the Truth’
on alt.atheism and other groups, on the debate
over transgender people.

The following is one of the posts on my
“various matches” thread on alt.religion.druid .
For a brief summary of my eight sexual harmonics
theory, which is discussed and applied on that
thread, see about two thirds of the way through the
Recent Changes/Working Notes subpage of my
Salmon on the Thorns webpage.

The Dalai Lama’s Oracle is straight-type-2-M in
my species and is a.s.r. and is thus compatible
e.g. with bif Zhang Ziyi (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon),
though of course so am I.

Her husband Wang Feng is straight-type-1-M and
compatible e.g, with Santha Faiia, the spouse
of Graham Hancock.

Graham Hancock is bim and compatible e.g.
with straight-type-2-F J.K. Rowling, who had
an old lock that has been dissolved.

Her husband Neil Murray is gay so there
can be a bridged threesome of
J.K.--Graham--Neil. Any age differences
shouldn’t be significant after the evolution.

“‘You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed/But Sonny
always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)

Kevrob

Sep 16, 2021, 7:10:35 PM9/16/21
On Thursday, September 16, 2021 at 6:00:18 PM UTC-4, David Dalton wrote:

[snip]

> The following is one of the posts on my
> “various matches” thread on alt.religion.druid .

[/snip]

Keep your off-charter superstitious twaddle there, then.
--
Kevin R
a.a #2310

Ninapenda Jibini

Sep 16, 2021, 11:41:30 PM9/16/21
Kevrob <kev...@my-deja.com> wrote in
Is that what it was? It was too incoherent to tell.

--
Terry Austin

Lynn:

-- David Bilek

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.

David Dalton

Sep 18, 2021, 2:23:22 AM9/18/21
On Sep 17, 2021, Ninapenda Jibini wrote
(in article<XnsADA7D27879F1A...@85.12.62.232>):

> Kevrob <kev...@my-deja.com> wrote in
>
> > On Thursday, September 16, 2021 at 6:00:18 PM UTC-4, David
> > Dalton wrote:
> >
> > [snip]
> >
> > > The following is one of the posts on my
> > > “various matches” thread on alt.religion.druid .
> >
> > [/snip]
> >
> > Keep your off-charter superstitious twaddle there, then.
>
> Is that what it was? It was too incoherent to tell.

The main point was in the subject line, and I wasn’t about
to launch into a long discussion defining all my terminology,
but did provide pointers for those who might be interested.

But anyway straight-type-2 people are compatible only
with bisexual (attracted to both genders, not necessarily
having sex with both genders) of the opposite gender.

I posted it here mainly because J.K.Rowling writes fantasy,
which is a subset of speculative fiction (SF). But you
could look at my post as speculative fiction, though of
course I hope that it is non-fiction.

Kevrob

Sep 18, 2021, 3:23:06 AM9/18/21
On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 2:23:22 AM UTC-4, David Dalton wrote:

[snip]

> I posted it here mainly because J.K.Rowling writes fantasy,
> which is a subset of speculative fiction (SF). But you
> could look at my post as speculative fiction, though of
> course I hope that it is non-fiction.

If you could admit that your "magickal works" are fantasy,
then you'd be making some progress.

Where do you come off JKR has a "gay" husband?*
Any source available to all where he identifies that way?
Or do little cupids whisper this stuff in your ear?

* NTTAWWT, if it were true.

Quadibloc

Sep 18, 2021, 5:01:27 AM9/18/21
On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 1:23:06 AM UTC-6, Kevrob wrote:

> Where do you come off JKR has a "gay" husband?*

I have even simpler questions. Like has J. K. Rowling even ever
met Graham Hancock, and if so, does she like him? Absent these
basics, the material in their astrological charts is irrelevant.

Of course, too, given her contretemps with regard to trans people,
I'd tend not to expect her to be gay-friendly, but then apparently
this is supposed to change after 'evolution'. Perhaps this is about
a romantic relationship in her next life?

John Savard

J. Clarke

Sep 18, 2021, 5:54:06 AM9/18/21
Trans isn't gay. A person can be gay, or trans, or both.

Quadibloc

Sep 18, 2021, 10:35:03 AM9/18/21
I'm aware of that, but people hostile or averse to one of these two groups
tend to be hostile or averse to the other as well.

John Savard

Robert Carnegie

Sep 18, 2021, 1:00:36 PM9/18/21
On Saturday, 18 September 2021 at 08:23:06 UTC+1, Kevrob wrote:
> On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 2:23:22 AM UTC-4, David Dalton wrote:
>
> [snip]
> > I posted it here mainly because J.K.Rowling writes fantasy,
> > which is a subset of speculative fiction (SF). But you
> > could look at my post as speculative fiction, though of
> > course I hope that it is non-fiction.
>
> If you could admit that your "magickal works" are fantasy,
> then you'd be making some progress.

David seems to disagree strongly with most of us on
what is and isn't real. Or is and isn't appropriate.

Most of my online contacts with David have not done
great good to either of us, as far as I can see. Buy it may
be worth mentioning the experience of Dr Christian Jessen,
who appears on British television, and who recently "tweeted"
a remark online about a Northern Irish politician that he
found difficult to justify. It was noticed, and, the last that
I heard, it was costing him a lot of money.

Ninapenda Jibini

Sep 18, 2021, 4:35:42 PM9/18/21
You keep posting, but all I hear in my head is "waw waw waw waw,"
like a Charlie Brown cartoon.

Ninapenda Jibini

Sep 18, 2021, 4:36:35 PM9/18/21

> On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 2:23:22 AM UTC-4, David
> Dalton wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
>> I posted it here mainly because J.K.Rowling writes fantasy,
>> which is a subset of speculative fiction (SF). But you
>> could look at my post as speculative fiction, though of
>> course I hope that it is non-fiction.
>
> If you could admit that your "magickal works" are fantasy,
> then you'd be making some progress.

The first step in treatment is admitting you need help.

> Where do you come off JKR has a "gay" husband?*
> Any source available to all where he identifies that way?
> Or do little cupids whisper this stuff in your ear?

Butt monkeys. Gotta be butt monkeys. Cuz, you know, gay, and butts,
and all.

Ninapenda Jibini

Sep 18, 2021, 4:37:42 PM9/18/21
Quadibloc <jsa...@ecn.ab.ca> wrote in news:af22aaea-cbd1-4dcf-9c2d-
262d5f...@googlegroups.com:

> On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 1:23:06 AM UTC-6, Kevrob wrote:
>
>> Where do you come off JKR has a "gay" husband?*
>
> I have even simpler questions. Like has J. K. Rowling even ever
> met Graham Hancock, and if so, does she like him? Absent these
> basics, the material in their astrological charts is irrelevant.

Material in astrological charts is *always* irrelevant, on accounta
it's all bullshit.

Not surprising you aren't aware of that.

Ninapenda Jibini

Sep 18, 2021, 4:38:05 PM9/18/21
J. Clarke <jclarke...@gmail.com> wrote in
But as a statistical average, people who hate one generally also hate
the other.

Quadibloc

Sep 19, 2021, 1:38:41 AM9/19/21
On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 2:37:42 PM UTC-6, Ninapenda Jibini wrote:
> Quadibloc <jsa...@ecn.ab.ca> wrote in news:af22aaea-cbd1-4dcf-9c2d-
> 262d5f...@googlegroups.com:

> > I have even simpler questions. Like has J. K. Rowling even ever
> > met Graham Hancock, and if so, does she like him? Absent these
> > basics, the material in their astrological charts is irrelevant.

> Material in astrological charts is *always* irrelevant, on accounta
> it's all bullshit.
>
> Not surprising you aren't aware of that.

I'm afraid you have drawn the wrong conclusions from my attempt
to isolate one important point while putting more comtentious
matters to one side.

John Savard

Chrysi Cat

Sep 19, 2021, 4:10:13 PM9/19/21
Speaking as a transperson (and one of the few who doesn't put a space
between those roots), I can say for sure that there are exceptions.

Falwell, along with most fundamentalist Shi'ites, interestingly enough,
despises LGB but has no problem with at least *MtF* transsexuals because
they decrease the competition between "real" men (and would probably be
fine if medical science added us to the "walking incubator" column).

Rowling is the counterpart, increasingly common in the UK, who is either
fine with, or full-on *loves*, gay people, but feels that biology at
birth is and should always remain destiny.

Her response to a straight transwoman would be "just admit that you're a
gay man and I'll start respecting you", and to a trans *lesbian*, "stop
trying to defraud your way into a woman's [UK-meaning] pants when she's
opposed to sleeping with men--you're worse than OTHER would-be
rapists-by-fraud". I'm not sure *what* she thinks of trans*men*, but the
thought of "you still belong in my dressing room, sister" isn't out of
the realm of possibility.

(Transpeople, BTW, tend to avoid *any* dressing/locker room when they
have non-congruent genitalia and gender expression--it's even kept me
from even considering visiting my local rec center for the pool or for
weight training or anything else that REQUIRES that I shower there
rather than allowing me to shower at home before or after my workout--
but in a situation--like a homeless shelter--where they'd be *forced* to
be naked in front of people, it would probably be safer to keep _both_
transwomen and transmen away from cis men when they're naked).

As said, that feeling is increasingly common among UK "feminists", and
is referred to as "gender-critical". I think it actually might be the
_majority_ opinion among UK radical feminists and is making a recovery
among American ones.

--
Chrysi Cat
Transgoddess, quick to anger

Ninapenda Jibini

Sep 19, 2021, 4:45:52 PM9/19/21
Quadibloc <jsa...@ecn.ab.ca> wrote in
As usual, your attempt failed.

And it's spelled either "contentious" or "contemptuous," but I
suspect *you* don't know which you meant either.

Ninapenda Jibini

Sep 19, 2021, 4:47:39 PM9/19/21
Chrysi Cat <Chry...@gmail.com> wrote in

> On 9/18/2021 8:35 AM, Quadibloc wrote:
>> On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 3:54:06 AM UTC-6, J. Clarke
>> wrote:

>>> Trans isn't gay. A person can be gay, or trans, or both.
>>
>> I'm aware of that, but people hostile or averse to one of these
>> two groups tend to be hostile or averse to the other as well.
>>

> Speaking as a transperson (and one of the few who doesn't put a
> space between those roots), I can say for sure that there are
> exceptions.

That they *are* exceptions says something about what is usual.

Quadibloc

Sep 19, 2021, 5:28:39 PM9/19/21
On Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 2:45:52 PM UTC-6, Ninapenda Jibini wrote:

> And it's spelled either "contentious" or "contemptuous," but I
> suspect *you* don't know which you meant either.

Of course I meant the first one. Sorry for the typo.

John Savard

David Dalton

Sep 23, 2021, 11:29:49 PM9/23/21
On Sep 18, 2021, Kevrob wrote
(in article<14552785-fec5-41e2...@googlegroups.com>):

> Where do you come off JKR has a "gay" husband?*

It came from my matchmaking ability, which I have had
from March 8 to 20, 2019 and from April 9 to July 2, 2021.

I said that JKR is straight-type-2-F and had an old lock
that has recently been dissolved. As straight-type-2-F
she is compatible only with bims, but would have a
bridge/friendship/trust attraction to gay males. Because
of the old lock she would have been unable to get
any other bim (male attracted to both genders) than
her old lock without permission of that old lock, who
is probably married to a partially compatible (with him)
bif or straight-type-1-F (he would have been unable
to get and indeed not attracted to another straight-type-2-F).
Given the old lock, it seems that JKR has formed a
platonic friendship marriage with her gay husband.
However the old lock has now been dissolved so she
can now get together with a bim such as Graham
Hancock, and there could be a bridged threesome
of JKR--Graham--Neil.

Feel free to pass this information to JKR if you know her.

How have I had this matchmaking ability? I am an avatar
type similar to Taliesin, Amergin, and Jesus, and matchmaking
ability is my primary siddhi (paranormal ability). Avatar
types share some common abilities, but each has
a different primary siddhi. That of Amergin was probably
weatherworking, that of Jesus was probably healing,
and mine seems to be matchmaking. Also, in a fashion
similar to the granting of healing ability to the apostles
and probably others at Pentecost, matchmaking ability
should now have been granted to 1.69 million (1.61 million
human, 0.08 million cetacean and nonhumansimian)
assisted shaktipat recipients globally, including those
who have read at least 8000 words of my writing as of
0047 UTC/GMT September 12, 2021.

Ha, if it is not true, at least it is a good story.

Kevrob

Sep 24, 2021, 3:59:07 AM9/24/21
On Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 11:29:49 PM UTC-4, David Dalton wrote:

[snip]

> Feel free to pass this information to JKR if you know her.
>
> How have I had this matchmaking ability? I am an avatar
> type ....

[snip]

> Ha, if it is not true, at least it is a good story.
> --

You posted this in alt.atheism. We don't believe your delusions.

--
Kevin R

pete...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2021, 9:43:07 AM9/24/21
On Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 11:29:49 PM UTC-4, David Dalton wrote:
.
> How have I had this matchmaking ability? I am an avatar
> type similar to Taliesin, Amergin, and Jesus, and matchmaking
> ability is my primary siddhi (paranormal ability).

In the words of Monty Python: You're a looney."

Pt

Quadibloc

Sep 24, 2021, 10:05:12 AM9/24/21
Although I have heard of Joshua the Anointed, of Nazareth, and I at least
had heard the name of Taliesin in association with the Arthurian legends,
until now, I had never even heard of Amhairghin Glungheal, a former
Chief Ollam of Ireland. (I had missed Avengers #225, in which he makes
an appearance.)

So at least I have learned something.

John Savard

Quadibloc

Sep 24, 2021, 10:09:06 AM9/24/21
And here's a performance of The Song of Amergin, by An Tuagh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQY_QZxm1Mk

John Savard

Quadibloc

Sep 24, 2021, 10:18:50 AM9/24/21
On Friday, September 24, 2021 at 8:09:06 AM UTC-6, Quadibloc wrote:

> And here's a performance of The Song of Amergin, by An Tuagh:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQY_QZxm1Mk

From further reading, apparently the party including
Amergin that settled Ireland in defiance of the Tuatha de
Danaan were called Milesians because they were considered
to be soldiers of Spain... and so they did not have anything to
do with (the ancient Greek city of) Miletus.

John Savard

Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha

Sep 24, 2021, 12:22:14 PM9/24/21
Kevrob <kev...@my-deja.com> wrote in
And yet, your feeding them.

--
Terry Austin

Lynn:
(May 2019 total for people arrested for entering the United States
illegally is over 132,000 for just the southwest border.)

Vacation photos from Iceland:

Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha

Sep 24, 2021, 12:23:13 PM9/24/21
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote in

> How have I had this matchmaking ability? I am an avatar
> type similar to Taliesin, Amergin, and Jesus,

I believe you have more in common with Zippy the Pinhead.

--
Terry Austin

Lynn:

Robert Carnegie

Sep 24, 2021, 3:21:58 PM9/24/21
As far as I know, David is mentally ill, and nothing
that he believes in is real.

Joe Pfeiffer

Sep 24, 2021, 10:06:14 PM9/24/21
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> writes:

> On Sep 18, 2021, Kevrob wrote
> (in article<14552785-fec5-41e2...@googlegroups.com>):
>
>> Where do you come off JKR has a "gay" husband?*
>
> It came from my matchmaking ability, which I have had
> from March 8 to 20, 2019 and from April 9 to July 2, 2021.

<snip>

Wow, whenever I think the internet has reached peak crazy I'm proved
wrong.

David Dalton

Sep 25, 2021, 12:31:43 AM9/25/21
On Sep 18, 2021, Robert Carnegie wrote
(in article<a4bde702-3749-418c...@googlegroups.com>):
But there is nothing wrong with someone being gay,
except if they are pretending not to be gay and are
in a relationship with a bif or straight-type-1-F,
which could lead to negative effects on the mental
and physical health of the woman, and even a
black widower effect shortening the lifespan of
the woman. However that does not occur in
platonic friendship co-parenting gay--lesbian
relationships or in platonic friendship
gay and straight-type-2-F relationships such
as that I have divined exists between J.K. Rowling
and Neil Murray. But it may have contributed
to the early death of Antonio Guterres’s first
wife (he is gay and they were not compatible, but
he is compatible with his second wife, who is bimT).

Similarly, a lesbian pretending to be bif or straight
and in a relationship with a bim or straight-type-1-M
can have a black widow effect shortening the
lifespan of the man.

However one way attraction should no longer be
occurring (e.g. bims and straight-type-1 males
should no longer be attracted to lesbians, and
that is probably very welcome to lesbians who
are happily lesbian).

David Dalton

Sep 25, 2021, 12:36:06 AM9/25/21
On Sep 24, 2021, Kevrob wrote
(in article<36744d80-b9a9-44f1...@googlegroups.com>):
My claim that I am an avatar type (someone similar to those
of the past who have been called avatars; also one capable
of soul aligning himself with any other someone at least
temporarily given permission of that someone, which
may be related to stories of Krishna making himself
small or large) is based not on delusion but on comparison
of individual events and patterns in my mystic mood cycles
over the last 30 years to those of some past major pagan
and nonpagan religious figures, as documented on my
Salmon on the Thorns webpage.

Paul S Person

Sep 25, 2021, 11:17:02 AM9/25/21
There is /always/ something more crazy. Always.
--
"I begin to envy Petronius."
"I have envied him long since."