[review] Please Don't Tell My Parents I'm a Supervillain (Please Don't Tell My Parents, volume 1) by Richard Roberts

James Nicoll

Dec 1, 2022, 9:16:23 AM12/1/22
Please Don't Tell My Parents I'm a Supervillain (Please Don't Tell
My Parents, volume 1) by Richard Roberts

Thanks to poor life choices compounded by misunderstandings, aspiring
superheroes find their careers taking a decidedly villainous direction.

https://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/dont-tug-on-supermans-cape

Martin

Dec 8, 2022, 9:00:15 AM12/8/22
I was able to get this on Kindle for 99 cents. Fun read. Recommended if you're looking for some light entertainment.