"True Dead (Jane Yellowrock)" by Faith Hunter

Lynn McGuire

Jan 21, 2022, 4:47:41 PM1/21/22
"True Dead (Jane Yellowrock)" by Faith Hunter
https://www.amazon.com/True-Dead-Yellowrock-Faith-Hunter/dp/0451488733/

Book number fourteen of a fifteen book urban fantasy series. I read the
well printed and well bound MMPB published by Ace in 2021. I will
purchase and read any future book published by the author as I enjoy her
other two series also.

Jane Yellowrock is the dark queen of the vampires in the USA. Jane is a
Cherokee shapeshifter merged with a female mountain lion around two
hundred years ago, but not a vampire. Many of the vampires in the USA
are having problems with this and are expressing their unhappiness in
rather forceful ways. And the European vampires are looking for an edge
to get back into the USA.

My rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars
Amazon rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars (2,752 ratings)

Lynn