TOMORROW Sept 24, 2021 America Dies

Jonathan

Sep 23, 2021, 6:21:58 PM9/23/21

Tomorrow, Friday, the Arizona recount will announce their
results. It's expected they will document some mail-in
ballots were late in arriving somewhere, or some other
nonsense.

However, this will provide the excuse needed for the
republicans to destroy majority rule in America for
the next election, and perhaps indefinitely. As once
one can steal the first election, they can cement
the powers and laws needed to continue stealing
elections indefinitely.

The plan is that the republicans legislatures have
given themselves the ability to overrule their
Sec of State on election matters.

So it's merely a matter of announcing some 'fraud'
has been found in a heavily democratic county and
refusing to certify the election in that county.

Maybe Fulton County in Georgia, Maricopa county
in Arizona, Wayne county in Mich etc etc.
You get the picture.

Giving the election to their candidate even if
they won the...minority of votes.

It's all up and running.

Say goodbye to the America we all know and love.

It ends TOMORROW.

Jonathan

--
BIG LIE From Wiki - "The German expression was coined by Adolf Hitler
when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, to describe the use of a lie

Jonathan

Sep 24, 2021, 3:34:33 AM9/24/21
On 9/23/2021 6:21 PM, Jonathan wrote:

> Tomorrow, Friday, the Arizona recount will announce their
> results. It's expected they will document some mail-in
> ballots were late in arriving somewhere, or some other
> nonsense.

Draft report from partisan Arizona review confirms Biden
defeated Trump in Maricopa County last November
By Eric Bradner and Anna-Maja Rappard, CNN

Updated 12:33 AM ET, Fri September 24, 2021
https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/24/politics/arizona-election-review-results/index.html

Well I'll be damned!

The Arizona Recount showed Biden's win increased
by 360 votes.

Talk about ironic, the republicans just /proved/
Trump's claims about the stolen election were
in fact one great big fat ....<see below>

Charles Packer

Sep 24, 2021, 3:55:16 AM9/24/21
On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 03:34:24 -0400, Jonathan wrote:

> Well I'll be damned!
>
> The Arizona Recount showed Biden's win increased by 360 votes.
>
> Talk about ironic, the republicans just /proved/
> Trump's claims about the stolen election were in fact one great big fat
> ....<see below>

Always be careful about calling the Apocalypse. I've been
wrong a few times myself. Right now, I'm looking at
2/22/22 (or 22/2/22).

Jonathan

Sep 24, 2021, 4:32:37 AM9/24/21
Yep, I feared the worst.

But what adds to the irony is this CyberNinja leader
was apparently it for the money, he made tons of it
off this recount. So in essence a money-grubbing republican
proved Trump's claim of a stolen election was a Big Lie.

Talk about just desert.

But the repub legislatures still have the ability to overrule
their own state Sec of State on election matters. They could
easily refuse to count votes in heavily democratic counties
and swing the election their way by doing so.

Trump could become president in 2024 using that tactic.
And you can bet money that if the repubs win the
House and Senate in 2022 they will not certify a
Biden reelection.

This danger to our democracy is far from over.

Dorothy J Heydt

Sep 24, 2021, 9:21:18 AM9/24/21
In article <Bvf3J.120714$rl3....@fx45.iad>,
Why that date in particular? Just because it's so symmetrical?

I remember back when I was still working for the University,
there was something unpleasant going on (it can't have been the
crash of 2008, that was much later), when several women gathered
in the coffee room discussing how These Must Be The End Times
because everything was so awful. I gave them a quick history
lesson on all the other times people were convinced that This
Must Be The End Times, starting with the fall of Rome. I think I
may have calmed them down a bit.

--
Dorothy J. Heydt
Vallejo, California

Jonathan

Sep 24, 2021, 10:52:02 AM9/24/21
Change in natural systems happens analogous to earthquakes.
We evolve via sudden catastrophic events. Like the
famous sand pile model where one grain after another
is piled on with little change to the whole.
But once at it's critical point, one more grain
of sand can bring the entire house down without
any advance notice.

It has been shown naturally evolved systems have the
tendency to reside at or near such a critical point.
So such earthquake-like changes, sudden, catastrophic
and unpredictable are the norm, not the one-off.

A scientifically correct interpretation would be that
we are always in or near the 'end times'.

The groundbreaking paper is below.

Bak, P., Tang, C. & Wiesenfeld, K. 1988. Self-organized Criticality
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/235741759_Bak_P_Tang_C_Wiesenfeld_K_Self-organized_criticality_An_explanation_of_1f_noise_Phys_Rev_Lett_59_381-384

Paul S Person

Sep 24, 2021, 11:43:40 AM9/24/21
On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 04:32:27 -0400, Jonathan <Maili...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 9/24/2021 3:55 AM, Charles Packer wrote:
>> On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 03:34:24 -0400, Jonathan wrote:
>>

>>> Well I'll be damned!
>>>
>>> The Arizona Recount showed Biden's win increased by 360 votes.
>>>
>>> Talk about ironic, the republicans just /proved/
>>> Trump's claims about the stolen election were in fact one great big fat
>>> ....<see below>
>>
>> Always be careful about calling the Apocalypse. I've been
>> wrong a few times myself. Right now, I'm looking at
>> 2/22/22 (or 22/2/22).
>>

>Yep, I feared the worst.
>
>But what adds to the irony is this CyberNinja leader
>was apparently it for the money, he made tons of it
>off this recount. So in essence a money-grubbing republican
>proved Trump's claim of a stolen election was a Big Lie.

And now CN is heading into trouble by defying a court order.

The show continues, albeit with a different plot.

Also, this was the /draft/ report.

Who knows what it will look like after the AZ Senate gets done
"editing" it?

>Talk about just desert.
>
>But the repub legislatures still have the ability to overrule
>their own state Sec of State on election matters. They could
>easily refuse to count votes in heavily democratic counties
>and swing the election their way by doing so.
>
>Trump could become president in 2024 using that tactic.
>And you can bet money that if the repubs win the
>House and Senate in 2022 they will not certify a
>Biden reelection.
>
>This danger to our democracy is far from over.
--
"I begin to envy Petronius."
"I have envied him long since."

Charles Packer

Sep 25, 2021, 3:50:36 AM9/25/21
On Fri, 24 Sep 2021 13:09:05 +0000, Dorothy J Heydt wrote:

> In article <Bvf3J.120714$rl3....@fx45.iad>,
> Charles Packer <mai...@cpacker.org> wrote:
>>Always be careful about calling the Apocalypse. I've been wrong a few
>>times myself. Right now, I'm looking at 2/22/22 (or 22/2/22).
>
> Why that date in particular? Just because it's so symmetrical?

Short answer: numerology.
Remember the New Age? People talked about blending the religions
of East and West. Suppose there were actually a project to do just
that and it needed a date for the Big Announcement of success. The
Chinese would hold out for Feb 22 because two is a big deal in
their numerology. For example, Nixon's famous visit to China in
1972 was centered on Feb 22. His announcement that he would go was
made on July 15, 1971, which is 222 days before Feb 22.
Also, the Masons would love it because of the association with George
Washington.

pete...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2021, 10:21:58 AM9/25/21
While Bro. Washington is honored by American Masons, I can assure you
the rest don't care.

Pt

Quadibloc

Sep 26, 2021, 12:15:14 AM9/26/21
On Friday, September 24, 2021 at 9:43:40 AM UTC-6, Paul S Person wrote:

> And now CN is heading into trouble by defying a court order.

I searched for Connecticut on Google News, but I couldn't find
a clue as to what it is that you are referring to.

John Savard

Robert Woodward

Sep 26, 2021, 1:17:15 AM9/26/21
In article <348a50d6-8f7f-42df...@googlegroups.com>,
I suspect that "CN" stands for CyberNinja (which was in the quoted text
immediately before his comment). It appears that you are using Google
Groups, rather than a REAL Usenet news server - did it hide that quoted
text?

Robert Woodward robe...@drizzle.com

Paul S Person

Sep 26, 2021, 12:04:07 PM9/26/21
On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 22:17:11 -0700, Robert Woodward
<robe...@drizzle.com> wrote:

>In article <348a50d6-8f7f-42df...@googlegroups.com>,
> Quadibloc <jsa...@ecn.ab.ca> wrote:
>
>> On Friday, September 24, 2021 at 9:43:40 AM UTC-6, Paul S Person wrote:
>>
>> > And now CN is heading into trouble by defying a court order.
>>
>> I searched for Connecticut on Google News, but I couldn't find
>> a clue as to what it is that you are referring to.
>>
>> John Savard
>
>I suspect that "CN" stands for CyberNinja (which was in the quoted text
>immediately before his comment). It appears that you are using Google
>Groups, rather than a REAL Usenet news server - did it hide that quoted
>text?

Indeed it does.

And I expect the judge's reaction to their defiance to be quite
interesting.

Keep in mind that a /Swiss Bank/ was forced to disgorge the names of
people they had sold tax-avoidance accounts to (explicitly /as/ a
tax-avoidance scheme) by fining its American branch $100,000 per day.

Even a Swiss Bank can't leak money at /that/ rate without being ...
persuaded ... to comply.

But maybe he'll just issue a search warrant and send the Marshall's
out to seize all the material required to be turned over.

J. Clarke

Sep 26, 2021, 12:14:25 PM9/26/21
Connecticut is CT, not CN.

Torbjorn Lindgren

Sep 26, 2021, 4:38:28 PM9/26/21
Paul S Person <pspe...@ix.netcom.invalid> wrote:
>On Sat, 25 Sep 2021 22:17:11 -0700, Robert Woodward
><robe...@drizzle.com> wrote:
>
>>In article <348a50d6-8f7f-42df...@googlegroups.com>,
>> Quadibloc <jsa...@ecn.ab.ca> wrote:
>>>
>>> I searched for Connecticut on Google News, but I couldn't find
>>> a clue as to what it is that you are referring to.
>>
>>I suspect that "CN" stands for CyberNinja (which was in the quoted text
>>immediately before his comment). It appears that you are using Google
>>Groups, rather than a REAL Usenet news server - did it hide that quoted
>>text?
>
>And I expect the judge's reaction to their defiance to be quite
>interesting.
>
>Keep in mind that a /Swiss Bank/ was forced to disgorge the names of
>people they had sold tax-avoidance accounts to (explicitly /as/ a
>tax-avoidance scheme) by fining its American branch $100,000 per day.
>
>Even a Swiss Bank can't leak money at /that/ rate without being ...
>persuaded ... to comply.

Point of Order: Any major Swiss Bank could trivially keep on paying
off that 36.5M$/year, it's probably larger than the coffe fund for
their executive floor in their main HQ (probably!) but it's certainly
not an amount that on it's own can force them to make major change to
their behavior on it's own.

But it still works because that it's just the initial rate, if it
doesn't work someone will go back to the court and ask it to increase
the daily cost until the bank DO cave.

And at that time they've wasted a lot of money paying fines that they
won't get back and they still had to comply. So they comply before the
fine acrue too much because, well, they're well aware of this and not
insane.

When it comes to CN I don't have the history so I can't tell where to
classify him (?) but as you note since it's in the US there's
additional ways for the Judge to force compliance.

Paul S Person

Sep 27, 2021, 11:39:12 AM9/27/21
CyberNinjas is the organization that did the Arizona "audit" you may
have heard about (I suspect most people have).

The issue is that records that, by law, are available under (I think a
State) Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) are in their control, and the
judge has ruled that they are bound by the law because they were paid
by the State. They are insisting that, since they are not the State,
they are not bound by the law.

So I suppose, in theory, they could push this and get a ruling that
they are not bound by the FOIA. But I suspect that the judge is
correct -- if he isn't, a State could hide anything it wanted to by
simply hiring someone else to do the work and keep the records, and
that is clearly problematic from the FOIA standpoint.