How Boromir really won the Battle vs Sauron

Message has been deleted

John H

Feb 12, 2005, 5:10:17 PM2/12/05
The idea:
http://qdbii.pyoko.org/upload/catapult1.gif

The execution:
http://qdbii.pyoko.org/upload/catapult2.gif

I think this all started from a discussion some geeks were having on
Somethingawful.com. I have nothing to do with it, just thinks its pretty
good work.

john

David Cowie

Feb 12, 2005, 6:13:38 PM2/12/05
On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 22:10:17 +0000, John H wrote:

> I think this all started from a discussion some geeks were having on
> Somethingawful.com. I have nothing to do with it, just thinks its
> pretty good work.

I thought it was hilarious. Especially part 2.

--
David Cowie

Containment Failure + 10950:19

Sw...@nospam.com

Feb 13, 2005, 12:53:56 PM2/13/05
On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 19:43:46 GMT, "John H"
<chandin169(mung)@yahoo.com> wrote:

>The idea:
>http://img77.exs.cx/img77/2888/catapult1id.gif
>
>The execution:
>http://img70.exs.cx/img70/3483/catapult7kc.gif
>
>This is probably old, but still pretty funny.
>
>john

Pretty funny. Couldn't get a link to the second.

Swyck

Robert Hutchinson

Feb 13, 2005, 4:38:47 PM2/13/05
Sw...@nospam.com says...

> Pretty funny. Couldn't get a link to the second.

Looks like the link died for some reason between then (could get to it)
and now (can't).

--
Robert Hutchinson | "Audiences won't soon forget when the
| thing-we-didn't-know-what-it-was was put into
| the helicopter by the guy we didn't know."
| -- Servo, MST3K, 810, Giant Spider Invasion

John H

Feb 13, 2005, 7:50:58 PM2/13/05

<Sw...@nospam.com> wrote in message

I made a second post with better links, but here's the link to the second
part, which is much funnier.
http://qdbii.pyoko.org/upload/catapult2.gif

john

Eudaemonic Plague

Feb 14, 2005, 1:20:29 PM2/14/05
Killer! You could make a habit of making those....I won't complain.

"John H" <chandin169(mung)@yahoo.com> wrote in message
: The idea:

:
: