we need to be scared

The Starmaker

Apr 23, 2014, 11:49:18 AM4/23/14
Here’s why we need to be scared of a massive asteroid hitting Earth
http://venturebeat.com/2014/04/23/heres-why-we-need-to-be-scared-of-a-massive-asteroid-hitting-the-earth-video/

Be very afraid...

Scare the money out of peoples pockets.

Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS hit Earth TWICE YEARLY
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/04/22/study_shows_dangerous_asteroid_impacts_hit_earth_every_six_months/

save us 'scientist', please save us!!! take our money please, but save us from destruction..

Stop the Asteriod NUCLEAR BOMBS from hitting us, TWICE YEARLY!

You get this idea that the 'scientific community' is trying to...scare us?

Bunch of chicken littles...

T Guy

Apr 25, 2014, 8:39:01 AM4/25/14
On Wednesday, April 23, 2014 4:49:18 PM UTC+1, The Starmaker wrote:
> Here’s why we need to be scared of a massive asteroid hitting Earth
>
> http://venturebeat.com/2014/04/23/heres-why-we-need-to-be-scared-of-a-massive-asteroid-hitting-the-earth-video/

> Be very afraid...
>
> You get this idea that the 'scientific community' is trying to...scare us?

No, I get the idea that the Starmaker is trying to troll us.

Sjouke Burry

Apr 25, 2014, 9:30:27 AM4/25/14
On 25.04.14 14:39, T Guy wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 23, 2014 4:49:18 PM UTC+1, The Starmaker wrote:

cut
>> Be very afraid...
>>
>> You get this idea that the 'scientific community' is trying to...scare us?
>
> No, I get the idea that the Starmaker is trying to troll us.

SM is trolling all over the internet. Stop responding,
he adores responders........