Finally re-reading WOT

Jason Evans

Aug 17, 2021, 2:33:00 AM8/17/21
I think I started reading the series around 2006 which a co-worker gave
me his paperbacks that he no longer wanted around. That summer, I read
the first 3 while at the Outer Banks, NC while sitting in the sun. I
poured through those books.

Not it's 15 years later and I'm starting again. So many memories...

I'm hoping this groups isn't completely dead. I'd like to hear from
others who might be interested in re-reading the series again.

Scott Lurndal

Aug 17, 2021, 11:45:25 AM8/17/21
Just finished a re-read myself.

Watch for Season 1, which premieres on Amazon Prime in November.

jjvors

Aug 18, 2021, 8:02:08 PM8/18/21
Hi Jason,

I started reading WoT in 1994, when this was a lively and vigorous newsgroup. The drawback was, I had to wait for each novel to come out. In the first six months I read through the first six books and then it was every two years after that.

I've read through the whole series four times I estimate.

I get notifications on this group and I respond when there's something interesting.

Jeff

Cassie

Sep 5, 2021, 4:06:03 AM9/5/21
Op 17-8-2021 om 08:32 schreef Jason Evans:
I will start re-reading it soon as well :)

Cassie

--
Deze e-mail is gecontroleerd op virussen door AVG.
http://www.avg.com

Leanne Brown

Nov 18, 2021, 10:23:56 AM11/18/21
Oh really? Wow, so did I. Remember The Great Hoax? :) Good times...

jjvors

Nov 18, 2021, 11:05:09 AM11/18/21
Can't say I did. I was a steady follower of rasfwrj from about 1994 to 2000 or so, and then I just touched in occasionally. The newsgroup culture died out around then and they shifted hosting to Yahoo. When did this occur? I remember Robert Novak and Mark and some of the other steady members.