CHRISTmas emergency!!!

Lynn Watampamous

Dec 24, 2020, 8:57:56 PM12/24/20
Hello all,

Thought you might be interested in this information from the White House.
This isn't a rumor; this is a fact.

We have a friend at church who is a very talented artist. For several
years she, among many others, has painted ornaments to be hung on the
various White House Christmas trees. The WH sends out an invitation to
send an ornament and informs the artists of the theme for the year.

She got her letter from the Office of the President-elect recently. It
said that they would not be called Christmas trees this year. They will
be called Holiday trees. And, to please not send any ornaments painted
with a religious theme.

She was very upset at this development and sent back a reply telling
them that she painted the ornaments for Christmas trees and would not be
sending any for display that left Christ out of Christmas.

Just thought you should know what the new residents in the WH plan for
the future of America. This should confirm that Biden and Harris plan to
take us away from our religious foundation as quickly as possible.

Biden says this is no longer a Christian Country, it's a country of many
faiths. We as Americans must send the message to Biden that this Country
was founded on Christian beliefs and we are STILL a Christian Country.

Yours in good Faith,
Lynn

Ted

Dec 31, 2020, 1:14:42 PM12/31/20
Who told you that horseshit? Neither Thomas Payne nor Thomas
Jefferson were Christian.