Re: "AZ Recount"

danny burstein

Sep 28, 2021, 9:56:22 AM9/28/21
In <siv4np$1hp$1...@dont-email.me> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> writes:

[typical complete delusional garbage deleted]

Sigh.

dan...@panix.com

Adam H. Kerman

Sep 28, 2021, 11:00:17 AM9/28/21
danny burstein <dan...@panix.com> wrote:
>Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> writes:

>[typical complete delusional garbage deleted]

>Sigh.

That shithead Ubi's precursor article wasn't available on
eternal-september so he must be going out of his way to post
malformatted articles again. I think it's great that he trips filters.

Vartika singh

Oct 4, 2021, 1:37:57 PM10/4/21
i had no trouble following the chain.
learn to use your newsbrowser.

suzeeq

Oct 4, 2021, 2:42:18 PM10/4/21
That post still shouldn't have gone to this newsgroup.