Re: Poor Trump! Jan 6 Committee Reportedly Deleted 117 Files Containing 'Critical Information'

Scout

Jan 24, 2024, 9:02:43 AMJan 24

"Ubiquitous" <web...@polaris.net> wrote in message
news:uop5mc$1dt07$2...@dont-email.me...
> bigtrump...@protonmail.com wrote:
>
>>The former House Select Committee on Jan. 6 reportedly deleted 117
>>files containing f ocritical informationf before Republicans
>>took back the majority in the House of Representatives.
>
> More proof that the so-called "insurrection" is bogus.

Hmmm... Wouldn't that be destruction of evidence in a police case?

I believe that would be a crime..

Wilson Woods

Jan 24, 2024, 10:13:23 AMJan 24
On 1/24/2024 5:52 AM, scooter lied:

> Ubi lied:
>> bigtrump...@protonmail.com wrote:
>>
>>> The former House Select Committee on Jan. 6 reportedly deleted 117
>>> files containing f ocritical informationf   before Republicans
>>> took back the majority in the House of Representatives.

No, they didn't.

>> More proof that the so-called "insurrection" is bogus.

Wrong.

> Hmmm... Wouldn't that be destruction of evidence in a police case?

It didn't happen, scooter.

Skeeter

Jan 24, 2024, 10:46:21 AMJan 24
In article <kO9sN.53935$5Hnd....@fx03.iad>, ban...@hotmail.com
says...

> On 1/24/2024 5:52 AM, scooter lied:
> >

> > Ubi lied:

> No, they didn't.

You can back that up?

Michael A Terrell

Jan 24, 2024, 11:04:43 AMJan 24
On 1/24/2024 7:46 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:

> In article <kO9sN.53935$5Hnd....@fx03.iad>, ban...@hotmail.com
> says...
>>
>> On 1/24/2024 5:52 AM, scooter lied:
>>>

>>> Ubi lied:

>> No, they didn't.
>
> You can back that up?

You can't back up the claim that anything was destroyed. The source is
"dailybullshitter," and their source is NY Post, a documented Murdoch lie site.

Ubiquitous

Jan 24, 2024, 11:17:46 AMJan 24
me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net wrote:
> "Ubiquitous" <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>> bigtrump...@protonmail.com wrote:

>>>The former House Select Committee on Jan. 6 reportedly deleted 117
>>>files containing f ocritical informationf before Republicans
>>>took back the majority in the House of Representatives.
>>
>> More proof that the so-called "insurrection" is bogus.
>
>Hmmm... Wouldn't that be destruction of evidence in a police case?
>
>I believe that would be a crime..

If memory serves, so is the committe members lieing to Congress.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Scout

Jan 24, 2024, 12:11:03 PMJan 24

"Wilson Woods" <ban...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On 1/24/2024 5:52 AM, scooter lied:
>>

>> Ubi lied:

> No, they didn't.

Then you can produce them?

super70s

Jan 24, 2024, 2:04:52 PMJan 24
On 2024-01-24 17:08:39 +0000, Scout said:

> "Wilson Woods" <ban...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> On 1/24/2024 5:52 AM, scooter lied:
>>>

>>> Ubi lied:

>> No, they didn't.
>
> Then you can produce them?

Don't worry they'll show up on Hunter's laptop, to be released
selectively by Johnson.

Wilson Woods

Jan 24, 2024, 3:16:10 PMJan 24
On 1/24/2024 9:08 AM, scooter lied:
non sequitur, scooter. I never had them or claimed to have them.

You have no evidence to support the lie that they were deleted, scooter. And the
two lie sites ("dailybullshitter" and NY Post) also have no evidence to back up
the claim, scooter. That means it's a lie, scooter.

Baxter

Jan 24, 2024, 5:45:59 PMJan 24
super70s <supe...@super70s.invalid> wrote in news:uorn0h$1u2d9$1@dont-
email.me:
They been saying that for years now.

Siri Cruise

Jan 24, 2024, 8:57:30 PMJan 24
Scout wrote:

>> No, they didn't.
>
> Then you can produce them?

This is internal to the House. Give the number of lies House
Magoos have been caught in, I don't believe this or even if any
Representative made this accusation.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Scout

Jan 25, 2024, 11:13:55 AMJan 25

> On 1/24/2024 9:08 AM, scooter lied:
>>

>> "Wilson Woods" <ban...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> On 1/24/2024 5:52 AM, scooter lied:

>>> No, they didn't.
>>
>> Then you can produce them?
>
> non sequitur

Then you lied when you made your claim.

Wilson Woods

Jan 25, 2024, 1:25:53 PMJan 25
On 1/25/2024 8:07 AM, scooter lied:

> "Wilson Woods" <ban...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> On 1/24/2024 9:08 AM, scooter lied:
>>>

>>> "Wilson Woods" <ban...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Then you can produce them?
>>
>> non sequitur
>
> Then you lied when you made your claim.

No, scooter. The reason your bullshit lie was non sequitur is that my personal
inability to produce the allegedly deleted documents does not in any way mean
the Democrats on the committee deleted them. In fact, scooter, there is no
evidence anything was deleted. It's just an unsupported Republiscum/QAnon claim,
i.e. a lie.

Scout

Jan 25, 2024, 2:06:49 PMJan 25

> On 1/25/2024 8:07 AM, scooter lied:
>>

>> "Wilson Woods" <ban...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> On 1/24/2024 9:08 AM, scooter lied:

>>> non sequitur
>>
>> Then you lied when you made your claim.
>
> No

Rudy in his repeated denial loop

Baxter

Jan 25, 2024, 2:59:53 PMJan 25
Wilson Woods <ban...@hotmail.com> wrote in
https://www.govinfo.gov/collection/january-6th-committee-final-report?
path=/GPO/January%206th%20Committee%20Final%20Report%20and%20Supporting%
20Materials%20Collection

( http://tinyurl.com/2ljdnzz6 )

Wilson Woods

Jan 25, 2024, 3:16:43 PMJan 25
On 1/25/2024 11:05 AM, scooter lied:

> "Wilson Woods" <ban...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> On 1/25/2024 8:07 AM, scooter lied:
>>>

>>> "Wilson Woods" <ban...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Then you lied when you made your claim.
>>
>> No, scooter. The reason your bullshit lie was non sequitur is that my personal
>> inability to produce the allegedly deleted documents does not in any way mean
>> the Democrats on the committee deleted them. In fact, scooter, there is no
>> evidence anything was deleted. It's just an unsupported Republiscum/QAnon claim,
>> i.e. a lie.
>
> Rudy

continues to point out that you are a liar. Yes.

Wilson Woods

Jan 26, 2024, 11:02:00 AMJan 26