Quantum Leap lost ending rediscovered?

Your Name

Feb 24, 2018, 7:41:26 PM2/24/18

Quantum Leap LOST ENDING REDISCOVERED!
An ebay purchase led me to a chance discovery - negatives of Quantum
Leap's lost ending!
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3at8cylnJc>

hector

Feb 24, 2018, 8:03:43 PM2/24/18
Actually it was meant as a lead in to Season 6, so not really an ending.
I remember it was in the news when there was an episode about Lee Harvey
Oswald, which was forgotten when it was broadcast in Austalia.
An example of that with American Dreams too, to digress.

Ubiquitous

Feb 26, 2018, 6:09:14 AM2/26/18
I never liked the way it ended.