#ql chat under attack.

J Wiltshire

Jul 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/24/99
Last night the #ql chat had to be relocated because some-one got into
the room first getting ops and by some mechanisn is spewing garbled
messages every 100 seconds. And is still there!

If this problem has not been resolved by Tuesday anyone wishing to join
the chat will need to contact us for details of the new location. The
new room is currently by invitation only.

And if anyone knows how we can evict our unwanted squatter from #ql we
would appreciate any help you can give. #ql is accessed on IRC through
the undernet servers.

Lwaxanna

--
Homepage: http://freespace.virgin.net/john.wiltshire/ProjHQ.htm
ICQ Id : 4304878

Greg Gioia

Jul 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/24/99
If an unwanted person attacks your channel just find an ircop. He'll be
able to knock the offender offline.

--
"Being a Mac user is like Being a Navy Seal: a small, elite group of
people with access to the most sophisticated technology in the world,