I will miss Jericho.

1 view

Ar Q

Mar 4, 2008, 11:34:30 PM3/4/08
So far every season 2 episode is excellent and well done.

Stephen Adams

Mar 5, 2008, 6:42:15 AM3/5/08
"Ar Q" <Arthu...@hottmail.com> writes:

>So far every season 2 episode is excellent and well done.

Agreed. The viewership numbers I've seen don't appear to be
supporting doing another full season. It's too bad.
They should continue.

-Stephen
--
Space Age Cybernomad Stephen Adams
malchu...@AMgmail.com (remove SPAM to reply)

Nyssa

Mar 5, 2008, 10:51:13 AM3/5/08
Stephen Adams wrote:

> "Ar Q" <Arthu...@hottmail.com> writes:
>
>>So far every season 2 episode is excellent and well done.
>
> Agreed. The viewership numbers I've seen don't appear to be
> supporting doing another full season. It's too bad.
> They should continue.
>
> -Stephen

I haven't watched last night's episode yet, but
overall I have to agree these new episodes have
been excellent. I just wish they'd get a clue that
Hawkins is the star and not Jake. lol

The absolute worst part about losing Jericho
will be the lack of anything new or different
out there in prime time...just more "reality"
crap and warmed over procedural clones.

Since I haven't gotten a digital converter or
tuner yet, I guess I won't miss much after
the switch over next year.

Nyssa, who only watches Jericho and Numb3rs
(which seems to be sliding down the tubes this
season quality-wise anyway)

Doug Freyburger

Mar 5, 2008, 6:47:53 PM3/5/08
Nyssa <Ny...@concentric.net> wrote:

> ... I just wish they'd get a clue that
> Hawkins is the star and not Jake ...

He's a secret agent and unlike Bond James Bond he
tries to keep a low profile. I think that bit is very well
handled.

> The absolute worst part about losing Jericho
> will be the lack of anything new or different
> out there in prime time...just more "reality"
> crap and warmed over procedural clones.

I rather like the new US version of Doctor Who.

> Nyssa, who only watches Jericho and Numb3rs
> (which seems to be sliding down the tubes this
> season quality-wise anyway)

We also watch NCIS and some shows from HGTV and FoodTV.

Hey

Mar 5, 2008, 7:43:27 PM3/5/08
Doug Freyburger wrote:

> We also watch NCIS and some shows from HGTV and FoodTV.
NCIS is a very good show. It seems to do well in the ratings even during
the repeats

A Watcher

Mar 5, 2008, 11:16:23 PM3/5/08
Ar Q wrote:
> So far every season 2 episode is excellent and well done.

I like it also. I don't watch much TV, but I do watch Jericho.

Nyssa

Mar 6, 2008, 10:21:51 AM3/6/08
Doug Freyburger wrote:

No cable or satellite here, so I'm limited to
what the over-the-air networks choose to offer.
Which is "not much."

The reason I got to watching Numb3rs, first
was the tie-in to math, but what hooked me
were the relationships of the core characters'
family and the university stuff. That's been
pushed more to the background this season,
so I find myself less interested in the
spiraling blood, gore, and explosions that
have taken its place.

As for Hawkins, yeah, he's a spook, but I
find him and his character much more appealing
than Jake. Jake is just sort of in everyone's
faces, and I have yet to see why everyone
seems to think his character is the one to
turn to. <shrug> I'd put my money on Stanley
to come through in a pinch before Jake.

Speaking of which, did anyone else think it
odd that they've got Darcy so into the spook
business this season? Last season it was
made clear that she disapproved of Robert's
line of work and the guns and all. I would
have thought the daughter, Allison, would
have been the more likely candidate for
helping out with the gun-totin' and information
gathering.

I still need to watch this week's episode!

Nyssa, who is falling behind already which
shows how little she is tied to the tube

family

Oct 30, 2009, 12:07:16 AM10/30/09
WHY ?