Jericho Movie?

Darth Dionysus

Jun 8, 2009, 9:55:04 AM6/8/09
I heard rumors about a Jericho movie in 2010. Anything solid on that?

family

Oct 29, 2009, 11:50:29 PM10/29/09
Do you mean the movie *2012* which is set to the back drop of Sarah Palin
becoming President?

Darth Dionysus

Nov 1, 2009, 7:34:10 PM11/1/09
On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 21:50:29 -0600, family wrote:

> Do you mean the movie *2012* which is set to the back drop of Sarah Palin
> becoming President?

No ... I meant a movie based on the Jericho TV series.

To Hell with Sarah Palin. What in the world does Sarah Palin have to do
with Jericho?

family

Nov 1, 2009, 11:22:05 PM11/1/09

"Darth Dionysus" <dion...@nunya.biz> wrote in message

Nothing, absolutely nothing, it was meant as a joke.

Darth Dionysus

Nov 2, 2009, 12:51:31 PM11/2/09

Well I guess she does kinda represent something like nuclear holacost, huh?