TEXAS and State Rights to Secede from the Union

curmudgeon

Feb 28, 2009, 12:59:00 AM2/28/09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I36vH_uTbic

http://www.nhliberty.org/

All this proves is that the Republican Party has not yet rid
itself of extreme right-wingers, whose view of America has
been busted for more than 200 years. Sarah Palin, come on.
Read the resolutions. They are nonsensical and ridiculous.
Involuntary servitude??? Where did that come from? And
the idea of states withdrawing from the Union? The Civil
War put an end to that aspect of Jeffersonian Democracy, if
it were not clear before that Jefferson's ideas of
continuous upheaval and revolution had not been thoroughly
rejected.

I hope that mainstream Republicans are embarrassed by these
actions from the rabid right.

"It is only my Paranoia that keeps me from going Insane"
*CUR*

Alan Biddle

Feb 28, 2009, 9:31:18 AM2/28/09
Curmugeon,

All parties have, pretty much by definition, some fringers. However,
watch the news. Republicans have a few kooks on their fringe. The
Democrats have a few rational people on their fringe. Frankly, I much
prefer to have the Republicans' problem than the Democrats'.

And this has what, exactly, to do with Jericho?

--
Alan