McCain + Palin = Civil War

curmudgeon

Oct 10, 2008, 9:11:27 PM10/10/08
I very much fear that if John McCain and Sarah Palin win the 2008
presidential election that they will, (if that have not already done so)
polarize America so much the we will have another US Civil War.
This time it will be both the East Coast and West Coast pitted against
Americas Heartland.
Or to put it another way, the Ethnic diversified major cities against the
white heartland.
Such is the hate-filled rhetoric of this election year.
It puts the rabble rousing rallies of the KKK in the shade.

"Its only my paranoia that keeps me from going insane"
*CUR*