Re-watching for the first time since original air...

Kip Ingram

May 20, 2018, 3:20:42 PM5/20/18
I'm re-watching the series for the first time since it originally
aired. I was in my 30's at the time - now I'm in my 50's. I have
to say I'm appreciating things about it that I totally overlooked
before. Kosh's "training" of Sheridan seems to have a whole new
layer of depth to it now.

Anyone else out there "currently in the grip" of the show?

-- Kip

col...@yahoo.com

Jul 30, 2018, 12:22:50 PM7/30/18
> Anyone else out there "currently in the grip" of the show?
> -- Kip

Hi Kip,
and other lurkers and first time viewers (f.i. at AMAZON Prime),
this is a "late delivery from Avalon" ;)

Since this and the moderated Babylon5 newsgroups are dead or in coma, I suggest two vivid places to get news from Straczynski and to discuss his work (amongst others Babylon 5).

1. the J.M. Straczynski twitter account, where he recently is "heavy" communicating:
twitter.com/straczynski

2. the forum to discuss around JMS work:
jmsnews.com/forums/index.php

There a very kind folks. Try it!

B5-Stefan

--
Franklin: "Excuse me, where I come from, one man from three leaves two."
Marcus: "Where I come from is a far more interesting place."