Expressing Appreciation to JMS

Bruce Carter

Aug 16, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/16/95
As a lurker on here for a long time - I would like to break my silence
by publically saying how grateful I am to jms for interrupting his
busy schedule to post notes to us - the fans of the show.

I also think that Harlan Ellison is a great sic-fi writer, from the
first time I saw his work (The City That Lives Forever, original ST).
I am glad he is creative consultant on the show.

I have been following the posts some clowns are making - and I cannot
believe the disrespect some members of this group have. I think jms
has created great show, entirely different from the Treks and other
sci-fi. It stands alone.

strac...@genie.geis.com

Aug 18, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/18/95
Bruce: that's very much appreciated, thanks.

jms

David G. Risner

Aug 18, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/18/95
In article <40t6om$h...@enterprise.america.com>,
I agree with you whole-heartedly, but the one advantage of having these
clowns around posting their nonsense is that we get to see just how
eloquent of a writer JMS is when he responds to these people.

There have been some posts by JMS which have left me astounded with how
thouroghly he refuted the arguments of the person to which he was
responding.

So keep up the good work JMS, and maybe the clowns will straighten up
some day (not likely, but one can hope.)

David G. Risner
Southwestern University dgri...@netcom.com
School of Law Library Los Angeles, CA

Ailsa Murphy

Aug 21, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/21/95
In article <dgrisnerD...@netcom.com>,

David G. Risner <dgri...@netcom.com> wrote:

>There have been some posts by JMS which have left me astounded with how
>thouroghly he refuted the arguments of the person to which he was
>responding.

Oh, absolutely! I've found myself almost looking forward to the idiots'
posts because of JMS' flames. A good flame is a thing of beauty and a
joy forever (so says the Disdainatrix).

>So keep up the good work JMS, and maybe the clowns will straighten up
>some day (not likely, but one can hope.)

At any rate, they provide the rest of us with a good laugh.

Kate (yes, I *am* called Disdainatrix) Cunningham

--
Promises made to a distant friend an...@spdcc.com
Truth should be known it can only bend is