Coming soon to CometTV

Ubiquitous

Sep 11, 2018, 6:28:50 AM9/11/18
• Space 1999
• Babylon 5

anim8rfsk

Sep 11, 2018, 11:18:16 AM9/11/18
Tue, 11 Sep 2018 03:28:43 -0700 Ubiquitous<web...@polaris.net> wrote:

> • Space 1999
> • Babylon 5

Anything good?

--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/

Andrew Swallow

Sep 11, 2018, 12:53:37 PM9/11/18
On 11/09/2018 16:18, anim8rfsk wrote:
> Tue, 11 Sep 2018 03:28:43 -0700 Ubiquitous<web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>> • Space 1999
>> • Babylon 5
>
> Anything good?

Babylon 5 is great if you like grown up TV. The characters have to think
and take difficult moral decisions. The series is one big story lasting
5 years.

Ian J. Ball

Sep 11, 2018, 12:59:09 PM9/11/18
Only maybe the middle 2 or 3 of which are any good...

Dimensional Traveler

Sep 11, 2018, 1:25:44 PM9/11/18
Anim hates JMS for "what he did to Spider-man" in the comics so in his
eyes anything JMS has ever done is crap.

instinct are running screaming.

anim8rfsk

Sep 11, 2018, 1:45:33 PM9/11/18
Tue, 11 Sep 2018 10:25:23 -0700 Dimensional Traveler<dtr...@sonic.net>
wrote:

> On 9/11/2018 9:53 AM, Andrew Swallow wrote:

> > > Anything good?
> >
> > Babylon 5 is great if you like grown up TV. The characters have to think
> > and take difficult moral decisions. The series is one big story lasting
> > 5 years.
>
> Anim hates JMS for "what he did to Spider-man" in the comics so in his
> eyes anything JMS has ever done is crap.

Well, I thought B5 was lousy when it aired. I used to record them for a
friend of mine who didn't get UPN or whatever they ran on here. So I saw
enough to see I didn't like it. Hell, the first Captain alone was a show
sinker. And the video FX. And the fact that lying liar JMS was lying about
getting Robert Culp.

Dimensional Traveler

Sep 11, 2018, 2:10:22 PM9/11/18
For a kind of sequel to the Twilight Zone episode? I seem to remember
the problem there was Harlan Ellison.

Ubiquitous

Sep 11, 2018, 2:18:02 PM9/11/18
anim...@cox.net wrote:
> Ubiquitous<web...@polaris.net> wrote:

>> • Space 1999
>> • Babylon 5
>
>Anything good?

In addition to B5? It depends on if you like SPACE 1999.

Ubiquitous

Sep 11, 2018, 2:21:02 PM9/11/18
In article <pn8tpv$fou$1...@dont-email.me>, dtr...@sonic.net wrote:
> On 9/11/2018 9:53 AM, Andrew Swallow wrote:
>> On 11/09/2018 16:18, anim8rfsk wrote:

>>> Anything good?
>>
>> Babylon 5 is great if you like grown up TV. The characters have to think
>> and take difficult moral decisions. The series is one big story lasting
>> 5 years.
>
>Anim hates JMS for "what he did to Spider-man" in the comics so in his
>eyes anything JMS has ever done is crap.

I thought his beef with JMS was over CAPTAIN POWER.

anim8rfsk

Sep 11, 2018, 2:38:43 PM9/11/18
Tue, 11 Sep 2018 10:46:00 -0700 Ubiquitous<web...@polaris.net> wrote:

> In article<pn8tpv$fou$1...@dont-email.me>, dtr...@sonic.net wrote:

> > > Babylon 5 is great if you like grown up TV. The characters have to think
> > > and take difficult moral decisions. The series is one big story lasting
> > > 5 years.
> >
> > Anim hates JMS for "what he did to Spider-man" in the comics so in his
> > eyes anything JMS has ever done is crap.
>
> I thought his beef with JMS was over CAPTAIN POWER.

No. It's from when he destroyed Spider-Man.

anim8rfsk

Sep 11, 2018, 2:39:52 PM9/11/18
Tue, 11 Sep 2018 11:10:25 -0700 Dimensional Traveler<dtr...@sonic.net>
wrote:

> On 9/11/2018 10:45 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> > Tue, 11 Sep 2018 10:25:23 -0700 Dimensional Traveler<dtr...@sonic.net>
> > wrote:

> > > Anim hates JMS for "what he did to Spider-man" in the comics so in his
> > > eyes anything JMS has ever done is crap.
> >
> > Well, I thought B5 was lousy when it aired. I used to record them for a
> > friend of mine who didn't get UPN or whatever they ran on here. So I saw
> > enough to see I didn't like it. Hell, the first Captain alone was a show
> > sinker. And the video FX. And the fact that lying liar JMS was lying about
> > getting Robert Culp.
> For a kind of sequel to the Twilight Zone episode? I seem to remember
> the problem there was Harlan Ellison.

Outer Limits "Demon With a Glass Hand" and, yeah, we'll never know whose
fault all that was.

Dimensional Traveler

Sep 11, 2018, 2:58:43 PM9/11/18
On 9/11/2018 9:17 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> anim...@cox.net wrote:
>> Ubiquitous<web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>>> • Space 1999
>>> • Babylon 5
>>
>> Anything good?
>
> In addition to B5? It depends on if you like SPACE 1999.

Two words: "Freddy Freiberger" (AKA The Man Who Killed 'Star Trek') :P

(Actually I kind of like Space: 1999 and have the whole series on disc.)

Dimensional Traveler

Sep 11, 2018, 3:00:04 PM9/11/18
Well, I had the right title in my head.

Ubiquitous

Sep 11, 2018, 8:12:34 PM9/11/18
am.sw...@btinternet.com wrote:
>On 11/09/2018 16:18, anim8rfsk wrote:
>> Ubiquitous<web...@polaris.net> wrote:

>>> • Space 1999
>>> • Babylon 5
>>
>> Anything good?
>
>Babylon 5 is great if you like grown up TV. The characters have to
>think and take difficult moral decisions. .

I realized this as soon as I saw the ending to the ep with
the bird people.

--
Islam is a peaceful religion, just as long as the women are beaten, the
boys buggered and the infidels are killed.

Ubiquitous

Sep 11, 2018, 8:14:10 PM9/11/18
anim...@cox.net wrote:
> Ubiquitous<web...@polaris.net> wrote:

>> > Anim hates JMS for "what he did to Spider-man" in the comics so in his
>> > eyes anything JMS has ever done is crap.
>>
>> I thought his beef with JMS was over CAPTAIN POWER.
>
>No. It's from when he destroyed Spider-Man.

I must have quit reading Spiderman at the time, but I loved his Man of Steel
run.

Ubiquitous

Sep 11, 2018, 8:17:25 PM9/11/18
anim...@cox.net wrote:
> Dimensional Traveler<dtr...@sonic.net> wrote:

>>> Babylon 5 is great if you like grown up TV. The characters have to think
>>> and take difficult moral decisions. The series is one big story lasting
>>> 5 years.
>>
>> Anim hates JMS for "what he did to Spider-man" in the comics so in his
>> eyes anything JMS has ever done is crap.
>
>Well, I thought B5 was lousy when it aired. I used to record them for a
>friend of mine who didn't get UPN or whatever they ran on here. So I saw
>enough to see I didn't like it. Hell, the first Captain alone was a show
>sinker. And the video FX.

Obviously, you didn't watch it long enough for the payoffs to kick in.
Brilliant!

Yeah, the CGI wasn't great, but it was new at the time.

J. Clarke

Sep 11, 2018, 8:47:10 PM9/11/18
On Tue, 11 Sep 2018 20:17:17 -0400, Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net>
wrote:

>anim...@cox.net wrote:
>> Dimensional Traveler<dtr...@sonic.net> wrote:

>>> Anim hates JMS for "what he did to Spider-man" in the comics so in his
>>> eyes anything JMS has ever done is crap.
>>
>>Well, I thought B5 was lousy when it aired. I used to record them for a
>>friend of mine who didn't get UPN or whatever they ran on here. So I saw
>>enough to see I didn't like it. Hell, the first Captain alone was a show
>>sinker. And the video FX.
>
>Obviously, you didn't watch it long enough for the payoffs to kick in.
>Brilliant!
>
>Yeah, the CGI wasn't great, but it was new at the time.

Wasn't just that it was new, it was that it was also low-budget. When
George Lucas wanted CGI he created Pixar (google "Pixar Image
Computer"). When JMS wanted CGI he bought a bunch of Amigas.

Panthera Tigris Altaica

Sep 12, 2018, 10:03:59 AM9/12/18
On 2018-09-11 06:28, Ubiquitous wrote:
> • Space 1999
> • Babylon 5

Babylon 5 wasn't bad. There were some subpar episodes ("Gray 13 is
Missing" and most of Season 5) but overall it was superior to most SF on
TV at the time. As the competition was Star Trek DS9, Star Trek Voyager
(ick) and Space Above and Beyond (shudder), this wasn't hard. I'd have
loved to see Babylon 5 with a Trek CGI budget. (And without the Trek
Funny Forehead Of The Week)

Space 1999 was nowhere as good as Babylon 5. It wasn't even as good as
Space Above and Beyond, which is setting the bar very low indeed. I was
about 15 when I saw the first episode, which inspired me to do some
math, which made me wonder three things:

1 how did the Moon hold together during the initial explosion and
departure from orbit? To achieve the apparent velocity in the limited
boost time frame, there would have had to be acceleration of over 10
gees. Probably well over 10 gees. The Moon is rock. Rocks subjected to
very high accelerations over a prolonged period tend to break up. This
would be especially so given that the source of the acceleration was a
series of really big nuclear explosions in a small area, concentrating
the force of the acceleration into a limited zone.

2 assuming that anyone on Moonbase Alpha survived the departure, not a
given as the base would not have been built to survive multiple gees for
a prolonged period, why didn't they use the substantial number of Eagle
craft to get the hell off the rock?

3 where did they get the volatiles required to continue operations once
the Moon got out of Eagle range? At a minimum Alpha would require lots
of air and water as its recycling systems could not be close to 100%
efficient, and in any case there would be losses every time someone
opened an airlock. The Eagles would require reaction mass, and there
were a _lot_ of Eagles. Not quite up to Voyager shuttle numbers, to be
sure, but then Alpha didn't have a handy replicator to make replacements.

The second season, when several first season regulars simply vanished
and no-one seemed to notice, and she who was an alien and could shift
into various animals, but only Earth animals, appeared, dropped my
already low level of support for the show right through the floor.

anim8rfsk

Sep 12, 2018, 1:41:33 PM9/12/18
Wed, 12 Sep 2018 07:04:08 -0700 Panthera Tigris
Altaica<northe...@outlook.com> wrote:

> On 2018-09-11 06:28, Ubiquitous wrote:
> > • Space 1999
> > • Babylon 5
>
> Babylon 5 wasn't bad. There were some subpar episodes ("Gray 13 is
> Missing" and most of Season 5) but overall it was superior to most SF on
> TV at the time. As the competition was Star Trek DS9, Star Trek Voyager
> (ick) and Space Above and Beyond (shudder), this wasn't hard. I'd have
> loved to see Babylon 5 with a Trek CGI budget. (And without the Trek
> Funny Forehead Of The Week)
>
> Space 1999 was nowhere as good as Babylon 5. It wasn't even as good as
> Space Above and Beyond, which is setting the bar very low indeed. I was
> about 15 when I saw the first episode, which inspired me to do some
> math, which made me wonder three things:
>
> 1 how did the Moon hold together during the initial explosion and
> departure from orbit? To achieve the apparent velocity in the limited
> boost time frame, there would have had to be acceleration of over 10
> gees. Probably well over 10 gees. The Moon is rock. Rocks subjected to
> very high accelerations over a prolonged period tend to break up. This
> would be especially so given that the source of the acceleration was a
> series of really big nuclear explosions in a small area, concentrating
> the force of the acceleration into a limited zone.

It's way way way worse than that. The dump that blew up was on the 'dark'
side of the Moon. So it should have blown the Moon right into the Earth. The
FX show it going in exactly the wrong direction, and then making a hard left
turn ...

> 2 assuming that anyone on Moonbase Alpha survived the departure, not a
> given as the base would not have been built to survive multiple gees for
> a prolonged period, why didn't they use the substantial number of Eagle
> craft to get the hell off the rock?

There's actually a scene that addresses that:

'This is Commander John Koenig. ' As you know. our moon has been blasted out
of orbit. We have been completely cut off from planet Earth. As we are we
have power environment and therefore a possibility of survival. If we should
try to improvise a return to Earth without travel plots. without full
resources it is my belief that we would fail. Therefore. in my judgement. we
do not try.

'The totally unforeseen accident on the lunar surface 'has caused very
serious repercussions here on Earth. 'The gravity disruption. 'the
earthquakes in the United States along the San Andreas Fault 'and in
Yugoslavia as well as southern France. 'has caused enormous damage to life
and property. 'The International Lunar Commission with its new chairman 'is
in executive conference at this moment. 'deciding what steps might be taken
to rescue 'the 311 men and women on Moonbase Alpha. (Static increasing)
'Little hope is held that there are any survivors. 'It was thought a rescue
might have been attempted from the Spacedock 'until that too was hurled out
of orbit. 'It has now been established that the moon's acceleration 'has put
it beyond the reach of any' (Static) Scan all frequencies for any signal from
Earth.

Read more:
https://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-
show=space-1999&episode=s01e01

> 3 where did they get the volatiles required to continue operations once
> the Moon got out of Eagle range? At a minimum Alpha would require lots
> of air and water as its recycling systems could not be close to 100%
> efficient, and in any case there would be losses every time someone
> opened an airlock. The Eagles would require reaction mass, and there
> were a _lot_ of Eagles. Not quite up to Voyager shuttle numbers, to be
> sure, but then Alpha didn't have a handy replicator to make replacements.
>
> The second season, when several first season regulars simply vanished
> and no-one seemed to notice, and she who was an alien and could shift
> into various animals, but only Earth animals, appeared, dropped my
> already low level of support for the show right through the floor.

STOP MAKING ME DEFEND THIS SHIT SHOW!
Maya could become anything they had a rubber suit of laying around, including
alien animals.

Dimensional Traveler

Sep 12, 2018, 1:51:50 PM9/12/18
It did go towards Earth, it just missed and sling-shoted around the
planet, giving it solar escape velocity! :P
Hee hee hee. The Ghost of Frieberger is beckoning you Anim. :D

Ubiquitous

Sep 12, 2018, 4:41:59 PM9/12/18
northe...@outlook.com wrote:
>On 2018-09-11 06:28, Ubiquitous wrote:

>> • Space 1999
>> • Babylon 5
>
>Babylon 5 wasn't bad. There were some subpar episodes ("Gray 13 is
>Missing" and most of Season 5) but overall it was superior to most SF on
>TV at the time. As the competition was Star Trek DS9, Star Trek Voyager
>(ick) and Space Above and Beyond (shudder), this wasn't hard. I'd have
>loved to see Babylon 5 with a Trek CGI budget. (And without the Trek
>Funny Forehead Of The Week)
>
>Space 1999 was nowhere as good as Babylon 5. It wasn't even as good as
>Space Above and Beyond, which is setting the bar very low indeed. I was
>about 15 when I saw the first episode, which inspired me to do some
>math, which made me wonder three things:
>
>1 how did the Moon hold together during the initial explosion and
>departure from orbit? To achieve the apparent velocity in the limited
>boost time frame, there would have had to be acceleration of over 10
>gees. Probably well over 10 gees. The Moon is rock. Rocks subjected to
>very high accelerations over a prolonged period tend to break up. This
>would be especially so given that the source of the acceleration was a
>series of really big nuclear explosions in a small area, concentrating
>the force of the acceleration into a limited zone.

I think a science person, I believe it was Issac Asimnov, wrote an essay about
that.

>2 assuming that anyone on Moonbase Alpha survived the departure, not a
>given as the base would not have been built to survive multiple gees for
>a prolonged period, why didn't they use the substantial number of Eagle
>craft to get the hell off the rock?

I think they were too far to make the trip by the time things had settled
down.

>3 where did they get the volatiles required to continue operations once
>the Moon got out of Eagle range? At a minimum Alpha would require lots
>of air and water as its recycling systems could not be close to 100%
>efficient, and in any case there would be losses every time someone
>opened an airlock. The Eagles would require reaction mass, and there
>were a _lot_ of Eagles. Not quite up to Voyager shuttle numbers, to be
>sure, but then Alpha didn't have a handy replicator to make replacements.

Heh. We used to joke about the number of Eagles that got wrecked.

>The second season, when several first season regulars simply vanished
>and no-one seemed to notice, and she who was an alien and could shift
>into various animals, but only Earth animals, appeared, dropped my
>already low level of support for the show right through the floor.

She was not limited to Earth critters (how did she kow about them?).
She could also turn into whatever rubber monster suit was handy.

Your Name

Sep 12, 2018, 5:34:54 PM9/12/18
On 2018-09-12 14:04:08 +0000, Panthera Tigris Altaica said:

> On 2018-09-11 06:28, Ubiquitous wrote:
>> • Space 1999
>> • Babylon 5
>>

> Babylon 5 wasn't bad. There were some subpar episodes ("Gray 13 is
> Missing" and most of Season 5) but overall it was superior to most SF
> on TV at the time. As the competition was Star Trek DS9, Star Trek
> Voyager (ick) and Space Above and Beyond (shudder), this wasn't hard.
> I'd have loved to see Babylon 5 with a Trek CGI budget. (And without
> the Trek Funny Forehead Of The Week)
>
> Space 1999 was nowhere as good as Babylon 5. It wasn't even as good as
> Space Above and Beyond, which is setting the bar very low indeed. I was
> about 15 when I saw the first episode, which inspired me to do some
> math, which made me wonder three things:
<snip>

Not really surprising considering when theose shows were made:

1995 Space Above and Beyond
1994 Babblealong 5
1993 Star Trek Deep Space Nine
*1975* Space 1999

Mike Van Pelt

Sep 12, 2018, 7:02:04 PM9/12/18
In article <xtKdnRigRreM5wTG...@giganews.com>,
Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>I think a science person, I believe it was Issac Asimnov,
>wrote an essay about that.

That sounds like him. It was probably hilarious.

I recall the one he wrote for TV Guide about the Lost in
Space episode where they made it back to Earth, but their
vacuum brakes failed and they shot out the other side of
the Solar System.

Asimov described the magnitude of the distances involved as
being comparable to "A little girl on her tricycle in Kansas
City takes a wrong turn on Main Street and shoots off into the
Pacific Ocean."
--
Mike Van Pelt | "I don't advise it unless you're nuts."
mvp at calweb.com | -- Ray Wilkinson, after riding out Hurricane

Ubiquitous

Sep 12, 2018, 8:00:08 PM9/12/18
In article <LVgmD.67395$tK2....@fx42.iad>, m...@web1.calweb.com wrote:
>Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

>>I think a science person, I believe it was Issac Asimnov,
>>wrote an essay about that.
>
>That sounds like him. It was probably hilarious.

OK, I had to look for it.
https://www.nytimes.com/1975/09/28/archives/is-space-1999-more-fi-than-sci-space-1999more-fi-than-sci.html

>I recall the one he wrote for TV Guide about the Lost in
>Space episode where they made it back to Earth, but their
>vacuum brakes failed and they shot out the other side of
>the Solar System.
>
>Asimov described the magnitude of the distances involved as
>being comparable to "A little girl on her tricycle in Kansas
>City takes a wrong turn on Main Street and shoots off into the
>Pacific Ocean."

Heh.

anim8rfsk

Sep 12, 2018, 10:21:24 PM9/12/18
Ice cream for me!

anim8rfsk

Sep 12, 2018, 10:22:39 PM9/12/18
Wed, 12 Sep 2018 16:02:03 -0700 Mike Van Pelt<m...@web1.calweb.com> wrote:

> In article<xtKdnRigRreM5wTG...@giganews.com>,
> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
> > I think a science person, I believe it was Issac Asimnov,
> > wrote an essay about that.
>
> That sounds like him. It was probably hilarious.
>
> I recall the one he wrote for TV Guide about the Lost in
> Space episode where they made it back to Earth, but their
> vacuum brakes failed and they shot out the other side of
> the Solar System.

Of the *galaxy*

> Asimov described the magnitude of the distances involved as
> being comparable to "A little girl on her tricycle in Kansas
> City takes a wrong turn on Main Street and shoots off into the
> Pacific Ocean."

I think he also wrote about how Land of the Giants couldn't work because
every time a giant stood up his knees would break.

Daniel60

Sep 13, 2018, 6:32:40 AM9/13/18
Panthera Tigris Altaica wrote on 13/09/2018 12:04 AM:
> On 2018-09-11 06:28, Ubiquitous wrote:
>> • Space 1999
>> • Babylon 5
>>

> Babylon 5 wasn't bad. There were some subpar episodes ("Gray 13 is
> Missing" and most of Season 5) but overall it was superior to most SF on
> TV at the time.

I did read (probably on UseNet or Similar) that JMS did originally
planned/storyboard Bab5 to have a five year arc, but then, early in year
four, he heard that year five was a no-go, so tried to squeeze some of
the year five storyline into year four .. which, sort of, completed the
storyline.

Then the network *did* confirm year five funding, so JMS had to come up
with a year five storyline!!

Of course, this could just be here-say!!
--
Daniel

Panthera Tigris Altaica

Sep 13, 2018, 11:45:51 AM9/13/18
I only watched a few of the Season 2 episodes, and don't remember much
of those, so I probably missed her shifting into anything which wasn't
an Earth animal.

Jerry Brown

Sep 13, 2018, 12:51:53 PM9/13/18
On Wed, 12 Sep 2018 19:22:38 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim...@cox.net>
wrote:
Did he pick up on the giants being able to easily pick and carry the
Spindrift around, when it should have been like trying to lift an
engine block?

--
Jerry Brown

A cat may look at a king
(but probably won't bother)

Mike Van Pelt

Sep 13, 2018, 12:58:59 PM9/13/18
In article <pndec7$cpr$1...@dont-email.me>,
Daniel60 <dani...@eternal-september.org> wrote:
>I did read (probably on UseNet or Similar) that JMS did originally
>planned/storyboard Bab5 to have a five year arc, but then, early in year
>four, he heard that year five was a no-go, so tried to squeeze some of
>the year five storyline into year four .. which, sort of, completed the
>storyline.
>
>Then the network *did* confirm year five funding, so JMS had to come up
>with a year five storyline!!

Yep. He posted reguarly on Usenet. "Sleeping in Light" was
the "Show Ender" episode, shot as the last episode of Season
4. Then when Season 5 was confirmed, they shot a different
ender for Season 4, and reserved "Sleeping in Light" for the
end of Season 5. (That's why Claudia Christian was back
for "Sleeping in Light"... She actually wasn't, it was filmed
the previous year when she was still part of the cast.)

Adam H. Kerman

Sep 13, 2018, 4:51:25 PM9/13/18
He must have had script outlines, at the very least, for season 5 before
he learned that PTEN wouldn't broadcast Season 5. I guess it was
completely out of business.

The scripts that ended up in season 5, as aired on TNT, were planned.

In other words, no, the hideous Byron story arc was planned and cannot
be blamed on the demise of PTEN and the need for last-minute stories
once he got the 22-episode order for season 5 from TNT.

In fact, the Byron story arc was supposed to finish out season 4, so can
you imagine that bad taste tha would have left in everyone'e mouth,
instead of season 4 going out on the end of the Shadow War and a high note?

anim8rfsk

Sep 14, 2018, 11:50:37 AM9/14/18
Thu, 13 Sep 2018 09:51:54 -0700 Jerry Brown<je...@jwbrown.co.uk.invalid>
wrote:
LOL, well, the Spindrift clearly utilized some sort of anti-gravity drive ...

anim8rfsk

Sep 14, 2018, 11:59:58 AM9/14/18

Dimensional Traveler

Sep 14, 2018, 12:38:22 PM9/14/18
I had intended to say, that is a very realistic rubber suit. :)

Ubiquitous

Sep 14, 2018, 1:17:22 PM9/14/18
Wasn't it the size of a large thermos?

anim8rfsk

Sep 14, 2018, 1:51:18 PM9/14/18

Ubiquitous

Sep 23, 2018, 7:41:02 PM9/23/18
In article <s_OdnWj9H45BBQrG...@giganews.com>, web...@polaris.net wrote:

>• Space 1999

Two eps on weekends at 10 PM.

>• Babylon 5

Premieres Monday, October 1st daily at noon.