Where do we go now?

1 view

James D Thompson

Mar 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/28/96
Now that there is a moderated B5 discussion group, it should be interesting
to see who intends to post (and/or lurk) where and why.

In a way, I'm glad to see a moderated group. I didn't vote mostly because
I thought this was a fairly silly thing to start a new group over, and that
both sides were blowing their opinions way out of proportion to reality.

Now that there is a .mod group, it will make life easier for some of us. I
can read the .mod group and not have to worry about sifting through spam or
silly flamwars; and if I am in the mood, I can deliver a good swift boot to
the side of somebody's head in the original group. (As an added bonus, I
can tell anyone who is offended by my posts to get their sniveling asses
over to the .mod group.)

I fully intend to post to both groups, being a little nicer to those in
the .mod group. And, finally, unless I'm the very last one left there, I'll
be the first to get in line and break my foot off in the ass of anyone who
tries to rmgroup rast.b5.

David Thompson