Babylon 5 quote book?

GreyWulph

Aug 28, 2002, 10:30:42 AM8/28/02
I was just curious about the status of the book of Babylon 5 quotes JMS
mentioned some time ago. I'm looking forward to reading it and was just
wondering if any new information about it is out there (i.e. possible release
date etc.)

Jms at B5

Aug 28, 2002, 4:46:22 PM8/28/02

The book, plus emails and suggestions, is being compiled now, and they're
targeting February, the 10th anniversary of B5, for the pub date.

jms

(jms...@aol.com)
and don't send me story ideas)

Christian Smith

Aug 28, 2002, 6:23:14 PM8/28/02
On 28 Aug 2002 20:46:22 GMT,jms...@aol.com (Jms at B5) wrote

>February, the 10th anniversary of B5,

EEP!!
Anyone else really scared by the thought that it's TEN years!!!!!?

Christian
--
"Every new beginning is some other beginnings end..."

ICQ 45494039
(E_Mail: Remove "NOSPAM" from e-mail address when replying)

frothie

Aug 28, 2002, 10:23:24 PM8/28/02

"Jms at B5" <jms...@aol.com> wrote in message

| The book, plus emails and suggestions, is being compiled now, and they're
| targeting February, the 10th anniversary of B5, for the pub date.

Thanks for the info!

So is there anyway to findout if they used your quote & story with it? Or
are you just going to have to hang in suspense? :)

cathie

Barbara Krueger

Aug 30, 2002, 12:34:53 PM8/30/02
chri...@jasdigital.com (Christian Smith) jms...@aol.com (Jms at B5) wrote

> >February, the 10th anniversary of B5,
>
> EEP!!
> Anyone else really scared by the thought that it's TEN years!!!!!?
>
> Christian

LOL. Well, I am reminded of the old George Burns joke:
"Old age: it's better than the alternative". ;)

But yes, it does make me feel a bit older.

And sadder that I just can't find the science fiction programming
on t.v. that I once had. :(

I don't even have a local PBS station that has ever (to my knowldege)
shown "Blakes 7". :S

BoredGuy

Aug 29, 2002, 2:41:06 PM8/29/02

"Christian Smith" <chri...@jasdigital.com> wrote in message
Yes I'm very scared...Doesn't time fly when you keep watching it again, and
again.. and only just under 10 yrs to get S1 on DVD as well :)

BoredGuy

Tlsmith1963

Aug 28, 2002, 9:27:30 PM8/28/02
Is this a book that will be available in bookstores, or a book you order
online, like Tribulations was?

Tammy

Steve Fenwick

Sep 1, 2002, 2:57:39 AM9/1/02
In article <20020828164622...@mb-mu.aol.com>,

jms...@aol.com (Jms at B5) wrote:

> >I was just curious about the status of the book of Babylon 5 quotes JMS
> >mentioned some time ago. I'm looking forward to reading it and was just
> >wondering if any new information about it is out there (i.e. possible release
> >date etc.)
>
> The book, plus emails and suggestions, is being compiled now, and they're
> targeting February, the 10th anniversary of B5, for the pub date.

10 years of B5? Geez, another of those "man, do I feel old" moments.

Steve

--
Steve Fenwick ab...@w0x0f.com

Macfadyan

Sep 11, 2002, 8:12:06 PM9/11/02
>(Barbara Krueger)

>I don't even have a local PBS station that has ever (to my knowldege)
>shown "Blakes 7". :S

Well, when you DO see it, ( I believe its coming out on dvd very soon),
remember that it was made at the end of the seventies and had a battle with Dr.
Who for human rescources. So be gentle - except for the final season which was
just a pile of pants!

Mention of a certain doctor and anniversaries reminds me that its Dr. Who's
fortieth anniversary next year. (the first 26 of which had a new season each).
Makes a certain Trek look like a toddler really, doesn't it?

Heh, talk about wearing my colours proudly, lol

Have to admit, I'm rather enjoying the Bravo B5 repeats at the mo. Nice to see
the show in order again, rather than "Hmm, I fancy a B5, which vid shall I
watch tonight?"

Mac,
http://www.staggeringstories.net
"He came here by day,
And he'll come here by night,
But whenever he comes here,
The people take fright,
Now Death has her champion,
He's strong and he's keen,
So duck down your head,
For his temper is mean"

John W. Kennedy

Sep 12, 2002, 11:16:38 PM9/12/02
Macfadyan wrote:
> Mention of a certain doctor and anniversaries reminds me that its Dr. Who's
> fortieth anniversary next year. (the first 26 of which had a new season each).
> Makes a certain Trek look like a toddler really, doesn't it?

Well, actually, all Trek's, taken together, now number 27 seasons.

--
John W. Kennedy
Those in the seat of power oft forget their failings and seek only the

Joseph DeMartino

Sep 13, 2002, 1:11:34 PM9/13/02
> Well, actually, all Trek's, taken together, now number 27 seasons.

And next year marks "Trek's" 37th anniversary. I don't think most 40
year olds regard 37 year olds as "toddlers" <g>

Regards,

Joe