Call for panelists for Phoenix Comicon

Cheryl Martin

Mar 23, 2013, 4:33:40 PM3/23/13

>From the B5 FB group:

To all Arizona-based Babylon 5 fans and/or anyone who is planning to
attend Phoenix Comicon this year for all the Babylon 5 programming and
guests! I am in charge of the Babylon 5 fan panels and I plan to cover a
wide and diverse range of topics. I am in great need of
co-panelists--folks who have at least a working knowledge of the show and
its many aspects (story, characters, themes, production, tech, legacy et
al) AND who are comfortable speaking, in front of and interacting with, a
large crowd. If this is you, please contact me here on Facebook or via
email at genuinel...@gmail.com. Thanks to all (especially, of course,
Joe!)

Cheryl
--
*Moderator: rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated ,sci.space.moderated *
*I am grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are grey. *

Amy Guskin

Mar 23, 2013, 10:21:25 PM3/23/13
(in article <alpine.DEB.2.02.1...@dent.deepthot>):

>> From the B5 FB group:
>
> To all Arizona-based Babylon 5 fans and/or anyone who is planning to
> attend Phoenix Comicon this year for all the Babylon 5 programming and
> guests! I am in charge of the Babylon 5 fan panels and I plan to cover a
> wide and diverse range of topics. I am in great need of
> co-panelists--folks who have at least a working knowledge of the show and
> its many aspects (story, characters, themes, production, tech, legacy et
> al) AND who are comfortable speaking, in front of and interacting with, a
> large crowd. If this is you, please contact me here on Facebook or via
> email at genuinel...@gmail.com. Thanks to all (especially, of course,
> Joe!) <<

Cool! I wrote to him!

Hey, while we have a thread for the con, who here is going? Let's make a list
(just reply and tag onto this):

Amy

--
Diligent Moderatrix

Blair Leatherwood

Mar 24, 2013, 12:50:41 AM3/24/13
I'm in the "seriously considering it" stage. It's pretty close to home,
but I have some logistics to work out.

Blair

Jan

Mar 24, 2013, 12:39:12 PM3/24/13
to ais...@fjordstone.com
I'll be there and I've gotten in touch with him. Could be a lot of fun.

Jan

Jay E. Morris

Mar 24, 2013, 4:47:38 PM3/24/13
Really, really, really want to but working out the logistics is hard.
We are already taking three week-long vacations to visit relatives.

The other Jay

Nicole Massey

Mar 24, 2013, 5:26:32 PM3/24/13

"Jay E. Morris" <mor...@epsilon3.com> wrote in message
For me it's not a problem of logistics -- it looks like I'm not goign to be
able to make either the Phoenix Comicon or Worldcon this year simply because
my finances are still hosed from the house purchase and the tax exemptions
haven't come in yet.

Charlie E.

Mar 25, 2013, 12:02:15 PM3/25/13
Ok, I misunderstood the post, and thought that the FB post came from
Cheryl, not from someone else! Hope I haven't embarrassed myself too
much... ;-)

I am hoping to come. I have to finish a home project, but if I do,
then SWMBO will let us go...

Charlie

zof...@deepthot.org

Mar 29, 2013, 5:17:32 PM3/29/13
In article <0001HW.CD73DB65...@news.eternal-september.org>,
Amy Guskin <ais...@fjordstone.com> wrote:

>Hey, while we have a thread for the con, who here is going? Let's make a list
>(just reply and tag onto this):

Jay and I will be there!

ne...@news.bbs.geek.nz

Jun 14, 2016, 8:34:23 PM6/14/16
From: Blair Leatherwood <bleath...@comcast.net>

ne...@news.bbs.geek.nz

Jun 14, 2016, 8:34:27 PM6/14/16
From: Charlie E. <edmo...@ieee.org>

On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 22:21:25 -0400, Amy Guskin
<ais...@fjordstone.com> wrote:

>>> On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 16:33:40 -0400, Cheryl Martin wrote
>(in article <alpine.DEB.2.02.1...@dent.deepthot>):
>

>>> From the B5 FB group:
>>
>> To all Arizona-based Babylon 5 fans and/or anyone who is planning to
>> attend Phoenix Comicon this year for all the Babylon 5 programming and
>> guests! I am in charge of the Babylon 5 fan panels and I plan to cover a
>> wide and diverse range of topics. I am in great need of
>> co-panelists--folks who have at least a working knowledge of the show and
>> its many aspects (story, characters, themes, production, tech, legacy et
>> al) AND who are comfortable speaking, in front of and interacting with, a
>> large crowd. If this is you, please contact me here on Facebook or via
>> email at genuinel...@gmail.com. Thanks to all (especially, of course,
>> Joe!) <<
>
>Cool! I wrote to him!
>
>Hey, while we have a thread for the con, who here is going? Let's make a list
>(just reply and tag onto this):
>
>Amy

ne...@news.bbs.geek.nz

Jun 14, 2016, 8:38:45 PM6/14/16
From: Jan <janmsc...@aol.com>

ne...@news.bbs.geek.nz

Jun 14, 2016, 8:38:47 PM6/14/16
From: "Nicole Massey" <ny...@gypsyheir.com>

"Jay E. Morris" <mor...@epsilon3.com> wrote in message
>> (in article <alpine.DEB.2.02.1...@dent.deepthot>):

>>> To all Arizona-based Babylon 5 fans and/or anyone who is planning to
>>> attend Phoenix Comicon this year for all the Babylon 5 programming and
>>> guests! I am in charge of the Babylon 5 fan panels and I plan to cover a
>>> wide and diverse range of topics. I am in great need of
>>> co-panelists--folks who have at least a working knowledge of the show
>>> and
>>> its many aspects (story, characters, themes, production, tech, legacy et
>>> al) AND who are comfortable speaking, in front of and interacting with,
>>> large crowd. If this is you, please contact me here on Facebook or via
>>> email at genuinel...@gmail.com. Thanks to all (especially, of
>>> course,
>>> Joe!) <<
>>
>> Cool! I wrote to him!
>>
>> Hey, while we have a thread for the con, who here is going? Let's make a
>> list
>> (just reply and tag onto this):
>>
>> Amy

ne...@news.bbs.geek.nz

Jun 14, 2016, 8:39:37 PM6/14/16
From: Amy Guskin <ais...@fjordstone.com>

>> On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 16:33:40 -0400, Cheryl Martin wrote
(in article <alpine.DEB.2.02.1...@dent.deepthot>):

>> From the B5 FB group:
>
> To all Arizona-based Babylon 5 fans and/or anyone who is planning to
> attend Phoenix Comicon this year for all the Babylon 5 programming and
> guests! I am in charge of the Babylon 5 fan panels and I plan to cover a
> wide and diverse range of topics. I am in great need of
> co-panelists--folks who have at least a working knowledge of the show and
> its many aspects (story, characters, themes, production, tech, legacy et
> al) AND who are comfortable speaking, in front of and interacting with, a
> large crowd. If this is you, please contact me here on Facebook or via
> email at genuinel...@gmail.com. Thanks to all (especially, of course,
> Joe!) <<

Cool! I wrote to him!

Hey, while we have a thread for the con, who here is going? Let's make a list
(just reply and tag onto this):

Amy

--
Diligent Moderatrix