Jerry Doyle

Jay Denebeim

Jul 28, 2016, 2:25:21 PM7/28/16
Jerry Doyle (60), the actor who portrayed Michael Garibaldi on Babylon-5
has died.

I'm really hating 2016.

http://www.epictimes.com/07/28/2016/epictimes-founder-jerry-doyle-dead-60/
--
* Jay Denebeim Moderator rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated *
* newsgroup submission address: b5...@deepthot.org *

Andrew Swallow

Jul 28, 2016, 2:48:01 PM7/28/16
On 28/07/2016 19:22, Jay Denebeim wrote:
> Jerry Doyle (60), the actor who portrayed Michael Garibaldi on Babylon-5
> has died.
>
> I'm really hating 2016.
>
> http://www.epictimes.com/07/28/2016/epictimes-founder-jerry-doyle-dead-60/

Very sad.

Jay E. Morris

Jul 28, 2016, 3:21:12 PM7/28/16

Stefan

Jul 29, 2016, 2:02:33 PM7/29/16
And Sandy Bruckner on ISN News referring to JMS statement.

http://isnnews.net/

Another B5 hero went untimely over the rim.
Very very sad.

Stefan

--
Lorien: "Only those whose lives are brief
can imagine that love is eternal."

JWK4EVER

Jul 29, 2016, 3:20:24 PM7/29/16
I don’t understand; I have been taught that the universe hates a vacuum. But by the taking away of Jerry Doyle by the universe a huge vacuum is left behind. This makes no sense at all… It is really unfair and it makes me not only sad but also angry at the same time, why does bad things always happen to good people?