JMS: Jeremiah

TJ Pridonoff

Nov 16, 2002, 12:03:05 AM11/16/02
JMS before Jeremiah started up, you said that it would probably be
going into syndication the following season. Is it still going to be
syndicated?

TJ

Jms at B5

Nov 16, 2002, 8:27:20 PM11/16/02
>JMS before Jeremiah started up, you said that it would probably be
>going into syndication the following season. Is it still going to be
>syndicated?

No, I said it'd go international a year later; the syndication aspect in the US
won't happen for, I think, 3 more years, to give Showtime the maximum window on
it.

jms

(jms...@aol.com)
and don't send me story ideas)

TJ Pridonoff

Nov 17, 2002, 2:46:18 AM11/17/02
jms...@aol.com (Jms at B5) wrote in message news:<20021116202720...@mb-bk.aol.com>...

Oh, I must have assumed that syndication would be a year later because
thats what happened with Stargate SG-1.

Oh well.

CiRcUiT

Nov 19, 2002, 1:45:53 PM11/19/02
Jeremiah has been playing here in Canada on The Movie Network for the last
two months. Mondays at 21:00 on M1 of TMN.

---

Adam Evans

Nov 18, 2002, 8:32:58 PM11/18/02
jms...@aol.com (Jms at B5) wrote in message news:<20021116202720...@mb-bk.aol.com>...

3 years? NOOOOOO! My 4 month Showtime Free subcription is alomst gone! :'(
Adam Evans
http://www.armadafleetcommand.com/~babylon5