Another B5 Reunion?!?

zof...@deepthot.org

Aug 4, 2013, 12:44:00 PM8/4/13

On her FB page, Claudia Christian posted about a B5 Reunion in Houston
TX in January 2014! No details and I haven't seen any word from any
other B5 folks.

Cheryl
--
*Moderator: rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated ,sci.space.moderated *
*I am grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are grey. *

Nicole Massey

Aug 4, 2013, 2:11:48 PM8/4/13

<zof...@deepthot.org> wrote in message news:ktm0cg$4do$1...@dent.deepthot...

> On her FB page, Claudia Christian posted about a B5 Reunion in Houston
> TX in January 2014! No details and I haven't seen any word from any
> other B5 folks.

Okay, that'd be a lot easier for me to get to. Please keep us informed as
this develops.

Andrew Swallow

Aug 4, 2013, 6:23:21 PM8/4/13
On 04/08/2013 17:44, zof...@deepthot.org wrote:
> On her FB page, Claudia Christian posted about a B5 Reunion in Houston
> TX in January 2014! No details and I haven't seen any word from any
> other B5 folks.
>

> Cheryl

Two bits of news today. This reunion and Giganews carries newsgroup rastbm.

Andrew Swallow

Joe Chicago

Aug 10, 2013, 10:53:34 PM8/10/13

> Two bits of news today. This reunion and Giganews carries newsgroup rastbm.

I'm sorry. Can you translate?

Andrew Swallow

Aug 11, 2013, 12:18:52 AM8/11/13
On 11/08/2013 03:53, Joe Chicago wrote:

>> Two bits of news today. This reunion and Giganews carries newsgroup rastbm.
>>

> I'm sorry. Can you translate?

Some Internet Service Providers no longer support newsgroups. As an
alternative to using Gougle Newsgroups traditional access can be
obtained by paying Giganews.

Andrew Swallow

Jay E. Morris

Aug 11, 2013, 3:26:53 PM8/11/13
Or for free through eternal-september.org

zof...@deepthot.org

Aug 23, 2013, 5:22:32 PM8/23/13
In article <ktm5ng$kgu$1...@news.albasani.net>,
Well, Claudia and Julie Caitlin Brown will be guests at Space City Con
Jan 3-5 2014. Not sure if that is what Claudia's post was referring
to or not. If other B5 actors are announced later, I guess it could
become another reunion.

http://spacecitycon.com

Nicole Massey

Aug 23, 2013, 11:17:04 PM8/23/13

<zof...@deepthot.org> wrote in message news:kv8jqo$i1c$1...@dent.deepthot...
> In article <ktm5ng$kgu$1...@news.albasani.net>,
> Nicole Massey <ny...@gypsyheir.com> wrote:
>>
>><zof...@deepthot.org> wrote in message news:ktm0cg$4do$1...@dent.deepthot...
>>>
>>> On her FB page, Claudia Christian posted about a B5 Reunion in Houston
>>> TX in January 2014! No details and I haven't seen any word from any
>>> other B5 folks.
>>>
>>Okay, that'd be a lot easier for me to get to. Please keep us informed as
>>this develops.
>
> Well, Claudia and Julie Caitlin Brown will be guests at Space City Con
> Jan 3-5 2014. Not sure if that is what Claudia's post was referring
> to or not. If other B5 actors are announced later, I guess it could
> become another reunion.
>
> http://spacecitycon.com

Thanks for the info. I'll have to decide what conventions I'm going to
attend at this point, but at least finances are improved enough that
attending is actually possible.

ne...@news.bbs.geek.nz

Jun 14, 2016, 8:39:41 PM6/14/16
From: Joe Chicago <levdt...@mac.com>

> Two bits of news today. This reunion and Giganews carries newsgroup rastbm.

ne...@news.bbs.geek.nz

Jun 14, 2016, 8:41:31 PM6/14/16
From: Andrew Swallow <am.sw...@btinternet.com>

On 04/08/2013 17:44, zof...@deepthot.org wrote:
> On her FB page, Claudia Christian posted about a B5 Reunion in Houston
> TX in January 2014! No details and I haven't seen any word from any
> other B5 folks.
>

> Cheryl

Two bits of news today. This reunion and Giganews carries newsgroup rastbm.

Andrew Swallow

ne...@news.bbs.geek.nz

Jun 14, 2016, 8:42:01 PM6/14/16
From: "Nicole Massey" <ny...@gypsyheir.com>

<zof...@deepthot.org> wrote in message news:ktm0cg$4do$1...@dent.deepthot...

> On her FB page, Claudia Christian posted about a B5 Reunion in Houston
> TX in January 2014! No details and I haven't seen any word from any
> other B5 folks.

ne...@news.bbs.geek.nz

Jun 14, 2016, 8:42:37 PM6/14/16
From: "Jay E. Morris" <mor...@epsilon3.com>

Andrew Swallow

Jun 20, 2016, 12:24:40 PM6/20/16
The reunion was 3 years ago so </end>.

rastbm is the abbreviation for rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated (this
newsgroup)

www.giganews.com is a website that allows newsgroups to be accessed.
They charge a fee. The newsgroup reading software uses page
news.giganews.com