Google+ Community

Jay Denebeim

Dec 7, 2012, 7:40:31 PM12/7/12
I've started a community on Google+. The name of the place is Babylon
5. I hope to see you there. I can't promise Joe, but I miss everyone
and I'd like to see you all again.

Jay
--
* Jay Denebeim Moderator rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated *
* newsgroup submission address: b5...@deepthot.org *

Jay Denebeim

Dec 7, 2012, 7:45:43 PM12/7/12
I've started a community on Google+. The name of the place is Babylon
5. I hope to see you there. I can't promise Joe, but I miss everyone
and I'd like to see you all again.

Oh I forgot to mention: https://plus.google.com/communities/104993585034956674912

Andrew Swallow

Dec 7, 2012, 8:11:43 PM12/7/12
On 08/12/2012 00:40, Jay Denebeim wrote:
> I've started a community on Google+. The name of the place is Babylon
> 5. I hope to see you there. I can't promise Joe, but I miss everyone
> and I'd like to see you all again.
>
> Jay

Babylon 5 on Google+ unless it does not report your name I cannot find
the community.

Andrew Swallow

Andrew Swallow

Dec 7, 2012, 8:45:12 PM12/7/12
On 08/12/2012 00:45, Jay Denebeim wrote:
> I've started a community on Google+. The name of the place is Babylon
> 5. I hope to see you there. I can't promise Joe, but I miss everyone
> and I'd like to see you all again.
>
> Oh I forgot to mention: https://plus.google.com/communities/104993585034956674912

Thank you

ne...@news.bbs.geek.nz

Jun 14, 2016, 8:43:09 PM6/14/16
From: Andrew Swallow <am.sw...@btinternet.com>

On 08/12/2012 00:40, Jay Denebeim wrote:
> I've started a community on Google+. The name of the place is Babylon
> 5. I hope to see you there. I can't promise Joe, but I miss everyone
> and I'd like to see you all again.
>
> Jay

ne...@news.bbs.geek.nz

Jun 14, 2016, 9:03:53 PM6/14/16