Birthday

Stefan

Jul 15, 2014, 1:00:14 PM7/15/14
Hi folks lurking around!
Just be aware of the 60th Birthday of JMS ("The Great Maker")
on Thursday July 17, 2014

Oh, the lovely old days!
Stefan

minor footnote:
the German Chancellor Angela Merkel is celebrating her
60th birthday the same day. Not that this means anything.
;-)

--
Morden: "It's like knocking over an ant-hill.
Every new generation gets stronger,

Stefan

Jul 17, 2016, 4:49:24 PM7/17/16
Hi Folks,
it's the day we all might celebrate the 62 birthday of the
GREAT MAKER.

Yes we can! :-)

It's a while I gave up to rastb5m.
Now I did realize that the server are alive again.
And today I'm back.
But guessing I'm not so often here around in the predictable future...

--
JMS: "Never Surrender Dreams"