FA: 2 magazines - STAR WARS The Empire Strikes Back/ Terminator 2

1 view

codemonkeyken

Jan 6, 2003, 11:54:03 AM1/6/03
You are bidding on two magazines in excellent condition.

Magazine Name: Time
Published by: Time Canada Ltd
Date: May 19, 1980
Cover Title: The Empire Strikes Back!
Details: 80 pages

This magazine details the release of The Empire Strikes Back. The cover is
that of a drawing of Darth Vader. The article is a preview of the upcoming
movie and it includes three pages of colour photographs from the film. The
six-page spread includes insights from cast and crew members like George
Lucas, Princess Leia (Carrie Fisher) and Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill). The
story was written by Gerald Clarke.

The copy is in excellent shape. There's a couple of creases near the spine.
The front cover includes the original mailing label to the previous owner
but overall it's in fine condition.

Magazine Name: The Official Terminator 2: Judgment Day Movie Magazine
Published by: Starlog Communications International
Date: 1991
Cover Title: T2
Details: 66 pages

This book details the release of the film Terminator 2: Judgment Day. The
cover includes a picture of Arnold Schwarzenegger on a motorcycle holding a
shotgun. The magazine is billed as the Deluxe Collector's Edition.

Inside there are many colour photographs from the film, as well as sketches,
designs and blueprints. There are interviews with each of the major
characters including The Terminator (Arnold Schwarzenegger), Sarah Connor
(Linda Hamilton), John Connor (Edward Furlong) and the T-1000 (Robert
Patrick).

The copy is in very good condition. There's a slight crease on the back
cover. The front cover includes some minor scratching but overall it's in
fine shape.

This listing has NO reserve!!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=197&item=3304562614&rd
=1

Rich Handley

Jan 6, 2003, 3:38:21 PM1/6/03
"codemonkeyken" <juve_3...@hotmail.com>:

>You are bidding on two magazines in excellent condition.

I am? Shit, I didn't even realize I was doing that!