ALERT! All Star Wars fans!

David E. Powell

Nov 17, 2003, 9:26:59 PM11/17/03
<David_Po...@msn.com>
> wrote:
>
> >I saw this ad in my local Town and Country Classifieds.... I don't know
the
> >person, but this looks interesting.
> >
> >1977 Dodge Star Wars van, runs! $750 or best offer. Call for details: ###
> >####*.
>
> Could it be THIS ONE...?
> http://www.vannin.com/showvans/battlestar/

I don't know. That's one heck of a custom job, though.

> >(*Number available on request, won't post it online.)
> >
> >Was there a special Dodge van edition with a Star Wars setup? Was it a
> >special paint job? A painted diorama of the cast? Some sort of special
> >package? Given the value of 1970s toys and action figures these days,
would
> >there be any additional value attached to a factory -built "Star Wars"
Dodge
> >van?
>
> Not that I know of. I know of no specially-commissioned versions of Dodge
Vans
> coinciding with any movies whatsoever. All units out there are
reproductions.

I was wondering if there were any real ones made for promotions or whatever,
oh well. I guess I was wondering if a real one might attract gals, but that
might involve a different kind of reproduction. ;+)

Thanks for the information, though. It is much appreciated.

> >DEP
> >
> >Now imagine this sitting in a convention parking lot next to Mr. T's
A-Team
> >GMC van.
> >

> Hehehehe I pity the.. well, you know.
>
> Try this:

http://www.google.com/search?num=30&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&safe=off&q=%
2B1977+%2BDodge+%2B%22Star+Wars%22+%2Bvan