FA: VERY RARE SW displays from retail stores

1 view

Word

Aug 1, 2003, 12:39:30 AM8/1/03
I have two very rare Star Wars displays from the Episode I theatrical
release. One is an in-store CommTech reader stand that was displayed in
retail stores and the other is a 30 inch long plastic Droid Starfighter that
was hung from the ceilings of many retail stores for promotion. Click the
links below if you're interested. Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=37890&item=2186030734
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=37890&item=2186032101

Also, I have Virtual Boy and 3DO systems for auction.

- Ben