Yeah!!!! Hoo-rah!

Sime

Apr 15, 1992, 2:44:35 PM4/15/92
Yippee! This group is finally here!!!
One question: Is the stuff in West End Games "Star Wars" gonna be discussed
here? I don't mean game questions, I mean stuff referring to the movies.

Sime

"If there's a new way,
I'll be the first in line" "Now there is a school that
self-destructed not because
"A couple grains of powder, society didn't care, but
A couple grams of lead, because the school _was_
A touch against the trigger, society. Pretty deep, huh?"
A touch inside your head" -J.D.
-Megadeth in "Heathers"

MAC...@psuvm.psu.edu

Apr 16, 1992, 12:05:45 AM4/16/92
Rats! I wanted to be the first kid on my block to post on the new newsgroup,
and I wasn't even the first Penn Stater! At the turn of midnight >pop< there
it was though, and I've been waiting and waiting. Long live the Empire.
--BJP