New Star Wars Joint in Phoenix, AZ!!!

1 view

NEWS.COX.NET

Nov 23, 2002, 3:53:50 AM11/23/02
Hey,

Just wanted to make a quick post about my new, super cool, Star Wars
Collectibles store located in Phoenix, Arizona.

The name of the store is Rogues Gallery, and it's located at 3632 E. Indian
School Rd in Phoenix. (Right before 36th street on the north side of the
street.)

We specialize in hard to find star wars items, both vintage and foreign in
nature. We've also got Comics, Cards, and other hard to find toys.

Mention this you read this ad and get 10% off your first purchase.

Thanx,

Robert
Rogues Gallery