Great Star Wars porn titles

Spawn of Porkins

Jun 6, 2002, 2:04:35 PM6/6/02
There are two things I love in life; Star Wars and quality porn. I thought
that by following the philosophy of the great Martin Reese of Reese's peanut
butter cups, I could start something really new by combining these two
fantastic passtimes. I present the following film titles for your approval.

The Adventures of Jango Phatt; Intergalactic Booty Hunter
Hotel Porkins
Amidala, Queen of Naboob (soft core)
Chicks with Tentacles (Fetish)
Sith On My Face
Sex Wars Episode IV: A New Hole
Judge Me by My Size (fetish)
Hoth in the Sheets
Dirty Jedi #43
Debbie does Dantooine.

Jade
--
What a great world it would be.

Dark Lord Karno Dal

Jun 6, 2002, 2:58:01 PM6/6/02
"Spawn of Porkins" <jad...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

The Devaronian and Miss Jones
Mesa so Horny - Gungan fetish
Red Lekku Bonanza - Twi'Lek fetish
Hutt Sluts
Yes, My Master - Sith S&M
The Secret Life of Princess LayUs

--
May the Dark Side be with you....

Dark Lord Karno Dal
si...@lords.com
JTFC Co-Commander: Sith Wars III and 8.1
Special Envoy to the Bith Empire: Sith War IV
Official RASSM Cool Person
RASSM Hall of Fame Member since 1997

Spawn of Porkins

Jun 6, 2002, 3:26:33 PM6/6/02

"Dark Lord Karno Dal" <si...@lords.com> wrote in message

> "Spawn of Porkins" <jad...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> > There are two things I love in life; Star Wars and quality porn. I
thought
> > that by following the philosophy of the great Martin Reese of Reese's
> peanut
> > butter cups, I could start something really new by combining these two
> > fantastic passtimes. I present the following film titles for your
> approval.
> >
> > The Adventures of Jango Phatt; Intergalactic Booty Hunter
> > Hotel Porkins
> > Amidala, Queen of Naboob (soft core)
> > Chicks with Tentacles (Fetish)
> > Sith On My Face
> > Sex Wars Episode IV: A New Hole
> > Judge Me by My Size (fetish)
> > Hoth in the Sheets
> > Dirty Jedi #43
> > Debbie does Dantooine.
>
> The Devaronian and Miss Jones
> Mesa so Horny - Gungan fetish

hehe. That's classic.

> Red Lekku Bonanza - Twi'Lek fetish
> Hutt Sluts
> Yes, My Master - Sith S&M
> The Secret Life of Princess LayUs
>
> --
> May the Dark Side be with you....
>
> Dark Lord Karno Dal
> si...@lords.com

Jade
--
Whoop!

Tyralak

Jun 6, 2002, 7:09:16 PM6/6/02

And don't forget: "Star Whores" the
cast of characters being: (Roll credits)
Hand Solo, (Professional trafficker of pornography) Princess Lay-me,
(Galaxy's
biggest slut) Obi-Wanker-nobi, (Dirty old man who hides in a cave and
uses the "Force" to look in on girls taking a shower in the nearby
town.) Luke Fudgepacker, (Gay swashbuckler extrodinare) and that little
robotic dildo R2D2! And don't forget Bigfoot, who rides around with Hand
Solo in the Millennium Buttplug! (And drives while old Hand Solo is
taking care of "business" )
They are fighting the evil Empire which brutally, and with a
heavy hand controls all prostitution in the galaxy. This rag-tag group
is leading a
rebellion against the Galactic Pimp known only as "The Emperor" He
controls all prostitution in the galaxy, and demands a cut from every
"transaction" (along with a video tape) His chief lieutenant is a psycho
S&M guy known as "Darth Vader". Or more appropriately, to his SUBjects,
"Lord Vader" He's the guy who calls you up at 3:00 in the morning and
just BREATHES. And then we have a freelance pimp operating at the
boundaries of the "Empire" known as Jabup The Butt. He likes to keep
women in cages. (Princess Lay-me visits him often.)We also have the
dirty inbred Booty-Hunter from Kentuckyus Prime known
as Bubba Fett. He sometimes works with Jabup The Butt by bringing him
new "employees".
This of course is after the nasty incident of the "Clone Whores" Where
the soon to be "Emperor" creates a cloned army of lookalike prostitutes
to staff his prostitution Empire.

--
Tyralak,
Supreme Commander Of The Imperial Romulan Warbird, Psionax

- To e-mail, remove NOSPAM

ObeeKris

Jun 6, 2002, 9:52:04 PM6/6/02

Hands Solo
Boba Fetish: Capture Me (BDSM)
Wookiee Nookie
Lightsaber Lovin'
Blow My Death Star
Fat and Frisky (Hutts)

ObeeKris

Silver Drake

Jun 7, 2002, 3:15:16 AM6/7/02
On Fri, 07 Jun 2002 01:09:16 +0200, Tyralak wrote:

> And don't forget: "Star Whores" the

Did you know Star Whores *really exists*? :D
It's an italian parody made overdubbing ANH :)
See you,
Silver Drake

E Dio disse: "Fiat Tux"... e vide che era cOSa buona.

http://www.iammol.com

Vinci

Jun 7, 2002, 4:19:05 AM6/7/02
In article <3CFFEBD8...@earthlink.net>,
NOSPAMjac...@earthlink.net says...

> And don't forget: "Star Whores" the
> cast of characters being: (Roll credits)

To tell the truth, "Star Whores" really exists.... :-)))))

(o_ Vinci registered Linux User #276630
//\ " I find your lack of faith disturbing "
V_/_ Darth Vader, Star Wars : A New Hope

Tyralak

Jun 7, 2002, 4:19:19 AM6/7/02
Silver Drake wrote:

No way! I thought I was clever for thinking all of that crap up. Oh well,
it's such an easy pun, I suppose it would have been thought of already.

--
Tyralak,
Supreme Commander Of The Imperial Romulan Warbird, Psionax
[END SUBSPACE TRANSMISSION]

- To e-mail, remove NOSPAM

Your powers are useless! I'm Wearing Tin-Foil underwear!

Joey Butler

Jun 7, 2002, 12:21:39 PM6/7/02
"Spawn of Porkins" <jad...@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:<TuNL8.41840$tK.97...@news02.optonline.net>...

The Empire Strikes from the Back

erik s fredricks

Jun 7, 2002, 7:06:18 PM6/7/02
Spawn of Porkins wrote:

> There are two things I love in life; Star Wars and quality porn. I
> thought that by following the philosophy of the great Martin Reese of
> Reese's peanut butter cups, I could start something really new by
> combining these two fantastic passtimes. I present the following film
> titles for your approval.

Lando's co-ed house party
Artoo & 3PO's power coupling

--
"I bent my Wookie."
-Ralph Wiggum

erik
http://lonelymachines.org

Jeff Krisko - El Jefe Suyo

Jun 7, 2002, 7:43:07 PM6/7/02

Toungin' Gungans?

I feel so worthless, I could only think of one.
-
Jeff

Princess Buttercup's Flying Castle of Mayhem

Jun 7, 2002, 8:10:22 PM6/7/02
"Spawn of Porkins" <jad...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> There are two things I love in life; Star Wars and quality porn. I
thought
> that by following the philosophy of the great Martin Reese of Reese's
peanut
> butter cups, I could start something really new by combining these two
> fantastic passtimes. I present the following film titles for your
approval.

> The Adventures of Jango Phatt; Intergalactic Booty Hunter
> Hotel Porkins

Maybe I'm daft for not getting it but...Hotel Porkins? How's that porno?

PB

BballJunky

Jun 7, 2002, 9:31:46 PM6/7/02
>> Mesa so Horny - Gungan fetish

That's a riot!!

C'Pi

Jun 7, 2002, 11:28:33 PM6/7/02

"Jeff Krisko - El Jefe Suyo" <jk...@aol.compactDisc> wrote in message

Ahhh...but it was a good one.

C'Pi

Randy Stack

Jun 8, 2002, 4:04:08 AM6/8/02
>The Adventures of Jango Phatt; Intergalactic Booty Hunter
>Hotel Porkins
>Amidala, Queen of Naboob (soft core)
>Chicks with Tentacles (Fetish)
>Sith On My Face
>Sex Wars Episode IV: A New Hole
>Judge Me by My Size (fetish)
>Hoth in the Sheets
>Dirty Jedi #43
>Debbie does Dantooine.

My Contribution:

Star Whores Episode XXX: The Sperm of the One-Eye

Randy

crazydi...@aol.com

(Insert clever quote here.)

:-/ I am Sifo-Dyas

Jun 8, 2002, 11:57:12 AM6/8/02

"Spawn of Porkins" <jad...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

Paula adds...

The Phantom Man Ass
Attack of the Clone Boobies
A Nude Hole
The Empire Strikes the Back-door
Revenge of the One-eye

Dale Hicks

Jun 9, 2002, 2:45:15 AM6/9/02
In article <adobbo$uk6k$1...@ID-145670.news.dfncis.de>, si...@lords.com
says...

> Mesa so Horny - Gungan fetish

Followed by GUNGANS GONE WILD?

--
Cranial Crusader dgh...@bellsouth.net

conrad fjetland

Jun 18, 2002, 9:47:25 PM6/18/02
":-/ I am Sifo-Dyas" <m...@yourmoms.house> wrote in message news:<sPpM8.20658$hp3.203...@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com>...

Episode IV: A New Poke
Episode V: The Empire Likes It in the Back
Episode VI: Rise of the Jedi

:)

Squidman

Drake

Jun 18, 2002, 11:05:05 PM6/18/02

"Spawn of Porkins" <jad...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

Did y'all think I'd completely ignore this? Duh, 'course not.

Though I really hope no one gets the meaning of the first three.

Huttake (fetish)
Ewokkake (fetish)
Wookkake (fetish)
New Jedi Whores
Bodacious TaunTauns (bestiality)
Leia Orgasms & Darth North star in: I'm Your Daddy (bdsm)
C3PO & Artoo present: Probing Droids
Jaina & Jacen star in: Tabooine
Bullseying Womprats (bestiality)
"Plug In Artoo", the stolen C3PO & Artoo home movie
Queens Of Naboo (transvestite)
Amidala, Clone Whore: Over 1,000,000 Served
Mara, Leia, Jaina & others in: Lightsabers, A Girl's Best Friend (all girl)
It's Supposed To Smell Like That: A Mon Calamari Sex Ed Video

Drake
I heard rumors that a certain Sith Warrior (of sorts) might pop up in
"Queens Of Naboo" dressed as Ginger Spice.
Remove 'pervo' to reply by email.

AJ

Jun 19, 2002, 8:24:14 AM6/19/02
1. Jabba the Slut.
2. Hand Solo.
3. Booba Tit.
4. Speeder Dyke.
5. Stormpooper.
6. DV gets VD.
7. Lay-Ah.
8. C3P on me.
9. R2 does 2.
10. Wampa Love.
11. Taun Taun for fun fun.
12. Jango Jerks Off.
13. OB1Cum on me.
14. XXX Wing.
15. Tie me up fighter.
16. Ewocks with huge cocks.
17. Wookie's Cookies.
18. The Phantom Penis.
19. Episode IV-A new whore.
20. Chewy.
21. Jar Jar at the titty bar.
22. Debbie does the Empire.
23. Luke's saber.

Randy Stack

Jun 19, 2002, 2:49:20 PM6/19/02
>Though I really hope no one gets the meaning of the first three.
>
>Huttake (fetish)
>Ewokkake (fetish)
>Wookkake (fetish)

Oh, I got it all right. Does that make me a complete perv?

Free yogurt for all,
Randy :D

Spawn of Porkins

Jun 19, 2002, 9:47:26 PM6/19/02

"AJ" <KISS...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> 1. Jabba the Slut.
> 2. Hand Solo.
> 3. Booba Tit.
> 4. Speeder Dyke.
> 5. Stormpooper.
> 6. DV gets VD.
> 7. Lay-Ah.

I'm so happy that this thread came back. I knew it was worth the bandwidth.

Jade
--
May the Foursome be with you.

Drake

Jun 19, 2002, 10:15:52 PM6/19/02

"Randy Stack" <crazydi...@aol.comnospam> wrote in message

Yes, yes it does make you a complete perv.

But hey, I made the jokes myself so at least you know
you're not alone.

Drake
I bet Jabba participated in that one event rather often,
it'd explain the slime you see so often. ;)

Jon Mason

Jun 20, 2002, 5:07:53 PM6/20/02
1 The Phantom Ass-Man
2 Attack Of The Cum
3 ???
4 A New Hump
5 The Empire Strokes Back
6 Turn On The Jedi

conrad fjetland

Jun 24, 2002, 6:12:55 PM6/24/02
How about

Yoda likes it when "Dey Go Baa"

Jaan nachi

Jan 14, 2024, 12:48:48 AMJan 14
Great Star Wars porn titles

🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯

🃏 ติดต่อเรา 🃏
LINE: @wy88lottohanoi
https://cutt.ly/bllinewy88lotto

♠️ ทางเข้า WY88LOTTO ♠️
https://cutt.ly/homewy88lottobl

♥️ สมัครสมาชิก ♥️
https://cutt.ly/blRegisterwy88loatto

🧡🧡 กลุ่มแนวทางหวย 🧡🧡

👉 เข้ากลุ่มฟรี!!!
ที่นี่ >> https://line.me/ti/g/y1ni18FMBv

🎯 WY88LOTTO 🎯

🎰 โบนัสแทงหวยฟรี 100 บาท 🎰
🥇 ทำเทิร์นเพียง 1 เท่า!!!! 🥇

📌 ฝาก 500 รับ 25
📌 ฝาก 1,000 รับ 50
📌 ฝาก 2,000 รับ 100

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

เว็บแทงหวยปีใหม่ 2024 ซื้อหวยออนไลน์ lotto แทง หวย ปีใหม่ 2024 ปีใหม่ 2024นี้ซื้อหวยออนไลน์ เว็บไหนดี
เว็บแทงหวยออนไลน์ปีใหม่ 2024 ซื้อเลขออนไลน์ เเทงหวยปีใหม่ 2024 รวมเว็บหวยออนไลน์ในปี 2024
เว ป แทง หวย หวย บาท ละ 100 เว็บหวยออนไลน์ หวย ยี่ กี เว็บ ไหน ดี
เว็บ หวยออนไลน์ หวย ล็ อ ต โต้ ออนไลน์ เว็บ แท่ง หวย หวย ออ น ไล นในปี 2024
แท่งหวยออนไลน์ หวย ออนไลน์ ซื้อ หวย ไทย ออนไลน์ หวย ออนไลน์ จ่าย เยอะ
ซื้อหวยออนไลน์ หวยออนไล เว็บซื้อหวยออนไลน์ หวยออนไลน์ lotto
เว็บหวยออนไลน์lotto หวยออนไลน์ เว็บไหนดี เว็บเล่นหวย หวยเว็บ
เว็บแท่งหวยออนไลน์ เว บ หวย แทงหวยในเว็บ เวปหวย ซื้อหวยออนไลน์888 เว็บ lotto
รวมเว็บหวยออนไลน์lotto เว็บ ล็อตโต้ สมัครซื้อหวยออนไลน์ เว็บขายหวยออนไลน์
หวยออนไลน์ เว็บหวยlotto หวยออนไลน์lotto เว็บหวยรวย
เล่นหวยออนไลน์ เว็บหวยออนไลน์ เชื่อถือได้ 2565 เว็บ หวย เว็บหวยออนไลน์888
เว็บซื้อหวย เว็บหวยฮานอย เว็บหวย เว็บแทงหวยที่ดีที่สุด ในปี 2024
เว็บหวยออนไลน์รวย เเ ท ง หวย ออนไลน์ แทง หวย lotto แทง หวย 888
แทงหวยออนไลน์ รวย แทง หวย vip lottovip โกง แทง หวย ล อ ต โต้
ซื้อหวยออนไลน์ 24 แอ พ แทง หวยในปี 2024