[Sith War 2003] Proclamation and Reminder

-Dr. Stryangepjörk

Jan 29, 2003, 1:22:11 PM1/29/03
At the end of Sith War 2002 I think we recall the introduction and rise of
Emperor Annoying Man. [Search Google for: [NEWS] Annoying Man is declared
Emperor of RASSM!!]
Somehow he even made the RASSM FAQ, section #3 question n: 'Who is Annoying
Man?'
I think we ALL know who he is. Don't we?... *waits expectantly*

Annoying Man's greatest accomplishment to date as Emperor was the removal of
peter {Jedi Hacker) from Sith War 2002.
Peter said: (appearing via holonet) "So long as Annoting Man, or anyone else
for that
matter, wrongfully holds the seat of emperor, I will not set foot on RASSM."

To which Kim Le replied: "I now hearby declare Annoying Man the only known
victor of a Sith War.
-- Kim Le,
remember: Sith War 2003 cannot start until 2003"

This worked! Jedi Hacker completely disappeared from the Sith War!
Unfortunately 2003 has arrived and exactly 1 hour and 16 minutes after the
first regretful post by Michael Ponte, HackBoy has already begun his dull
and beef-witted Sith War posting.

So in response to Jedi Hacker's colorless post, Annoying Man asked me to
inform you that he is still Emperor of RASSM for the year 2003. He chooses
to hold this position for the sole purpose of warding the boring sod away.

-Muuurgh
I'm going back to the donniker, ever since the RASSM City Fountain froze
over these dingle berries have been a real pain in the hole.

Steve...@rightbehindyou.com

Jan 29, 2003, 2:42:04 PM1/29/03
"-Dr. Stryangepjörk" <we...@isagirl.com> wrote:
> At the end of Sith War 2002 I think we recall the introduction and rise
> of Emperor Annoying Man. [Search Google for: [NEWS] Annoying Man is
> declared Emperor of RASSM!!]
> Somehow he even made the RASSM FAQ, section #3 question n: 'Who is
> Annoying Man?'
> I think we ALL know who he is. Don't we?... *waits expectantly*
>
> Annoying Man's greatest accomplishment to date as Emperor was the removal
> of peter {Jedi Hacker) from Sith War 2002.
> Peter said: (appearing via holonet) "So long as Annoting Man, or anyone
> else for that
> matter, wrongfully holds the seat of emperor, I will not set foot on
> RASSM."
>
> To which Kim Le replied: "I now hearby declare Annoying Man the only
> known victor of a Sith War.
> -- Kim Le,
> remember: Sith War 2003 cannot start until 2003"

I hereby declare that anybody who did not participate in a Sith War cannot
declare anyone the victor of that Sith War.

Hacker won't go away willingly. The sanctions aren't working. His regime
must be excised by force. I will lead a coalition of the willing to
liberate this ng from his brutal tyranny.

> So in response to Jedi Hacker's colorless post, Annoying Man asked me to
> inform you that he is still Emperor of RASSM for the year 2003. He
> chooses to hold this position for the sole purpose of warding the boring
> sod away.

Warding the sod away is well and good, but sometimes, you just have to
fight.

And I remind Annoying Man: If you're not with us, you're with Hacker.

Steve Tilson

--
The avalanche has begun. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.

Penguinista

Jan 29, 2003, 3:21:45 PM1/29/03
Faulty logic. The Hacker won't be setting foot in RASSM planet.
Doesn't mean he can't call shots from orbit. Also, the Hackers oath
doesn't apply to the Rogue R5-P1.

HppyButchr

Jan 29, 2003, 3:15:17 PM1/29/03
>I hereby declare that anybody who did not participate in a Sith War cannot
>declare anyone the victor of that Sith War.

I didn't participate, but I was included as the Pimp of the galaxy. Therefore,
no matter what the outcome of the war, I am still the winner.

~Jeremy
The Happy Butcher
(suck it losers)

Lefty Skywalker

Jan 29, 2003, 3:57:30 PM1/29/03
On 29 Jan 2003 Steve...@rightbehindyou.com wrote:

> Hacker won't go away willingly. The sanctions aren't working. His regime
> must be excised by force. I will lead a coalition of the willing to
> liberate this ng from his brutal tyranny.

Okay, I'm in. Where can I park the Maltesium Falcon?

Daniel O. Miller

"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the
fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true
science. Whosoever does not know it and can no longer marvel, is as good
as dead, and his eyes are dimmed." - Albert Einstein

WWYD?

policrat'

Jan 29, 2003, 5:49:07 PM1/29/03
Steve...@rightbehindyou.com! I should have recognized your foul stench
when I was brought on board!

> "-Dr. Stryangepjörk" <we...@isagirl.com> wrote:
>> At the end of Sith War 2002 I think we recall the introduction and rise
>> of Emperor Annoying Man. [Search Google for: [NEWS] Annoying Man is
>> declared Emperor of RASSM!!]
>> Somehow he even made the RASSM FAQ, section #3 question n: 'Who is
>> Annoying Man?'
>> I think we ALL know who he is. Don't we?... *waits expectantly*
>>
>> Annoying Man's greatest accomplishment to date as Emperor was the removal
>> of peter {Jedi Hacker) from Sith War 2002.
>> Peter said: (appearing via holonet) "So long as Annoting Man, or anyone
>> else for that
>> matter, wrongfully holds the seat of emperor, I will not set foot on
>> RASSM."
>>
>> To which Kim Le replied: "I now hearby declare Annoying Man the only
>> known victor of a Sith War.
>> -- Kim Le,
>> remember: Sith War 2003 cannot start until 2003"
>
> I hereby declare that anybody who did not participate in a Sith War cannot
> declare anyone the victor of that Sith War.

Eh... "only known victor"? Mind you, no-one remembers VI, so I guess that
makes sense...

> Hacker won't go away willingly. The sanctions aren't working. His regime
> must be excised by force. I will lead a coalition of the willing to
> liberate this ng from his brutal tyranny.

I'd join you, if I didn't already have a better idea... ;)

>> So in response to Jedi Hacker's colorless post, Annoying Man asked me to
>> inform you that he is still Emperor of RASSM for the year 2003. He
>> chooses to hold this position for the sole purpose of warding the boring
>> sod away.
>
> Warding the sod away is well and good, but sometimes, you just have to
> fight.

But now?

> And I remind Annoying Man: If you're not with us, you're with Hacker.

You sure?

> Steve Tilson

Pol'

Kim Le

Jan 29, 2003, 8:30:04 PM1/29/03
On 29 Jan 2003 19:42:04 GMT, Steve...@rightbehindyou.com wrote:

>"-Dr. Stryangepjörk" <we...@isagirl.com> wrote:
<snip>

>> To which Kim Le replied: "I now hearby declare Annoying Man the only
>> known victor of a Sith War.
>> -- Kim Le,
>> remember: Sith War 2003 cannot start until 2003"
>
>I hereby declare that anybody who did not participate in a Sith War cannot
>declare anyone the victor of that Sith War.

*cough*cough*sithwarfourpointseven*cough*cough*

The air's dusty in here, man.

>Hacker won't go away willingly. The sanctions aren't working. His regime
>must be excised by force. I will lead a coalition of the willing to
>liberate this ng from his brutal tyranny.

I'd like to say centering yet another Sith War around this Hacker
fellow proves you're evil. All of you. Now....which one of you is
sithly evil?

>> So in response to Jedi Hacker's colorless post, Annoying Man asked me to
>> inform you that he is still Emperor of RASSM for the year 2003. He
>> chooses to hold this position for the sole purpose of warding the boring
>> sod away.
>
>Warding the sod away is well and good, but sometimes, you just have to
>fight.

You know what this means, don't you? The Hacker will bring phasers.
Phasers, quantum torpedos and other distinctly
not-of-the-correct-galaxy devices. Your desire to inflict such
torture on us is further proof of your evil. Citizens of RASSM, I
implore you to bother this Steve Tilson. I suggest inspections. You
might also want to wave your little finger and tell him "naughty,
naughty, naughty" for good measure.

>And I remind Annoying Man: If you're not with us, you're with Hacker.

At the very least, you're with the French. Oui, oui.

-- Kim Le

Penguinista

Jan 30, 2003, 1:44:29 PM1/30/03
Kim Le wrote:
> On 29 Jan 2003 19:42:04 GMT, Steve...@rightbehindyou.com wrote:
>

>>"-Dr. Stryangepjörk" <we...@isagirl.com> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>>>To which Kim Le replied: "I now hearby declare Annoying Man the only
>>>known victor of a Sith War.
>>>-- Kim Le,
>>>remember: Sith War 2003 cannot start until 2003"
>>
>>I hereby declare that anybody who did not participate in a Sith War cannot
>>declare anyone the victor of that Sith War.

That's a rule I like. Guess that means it can't be.

> *cough*cough*sithwarfourpointseven*cough*cough*
>
> The air's dusty in here, man.
>

>>Hacker won't go away willingly. The sanctions aren't working. His regime
>>must be excised by force. I will lead a coalition of the willing to
>>liberate this ng from his brutal tyranny.
>

> I'd like to say centering yet another Sith War around this Hacker
> fellow proves you're evil. All of you. Now....which one of you is
> sithly evil?

Someone supporting me is just too good to be true.

>>>So in response to Jedi Hacker's colorless post, Annoying Man asked me to
>>>inform you that he is still Emperor of RASSM for the year 2003. He
>>>chooses to hold this position for the sole purpose of warding the boring
>>>sod away.
>>
>>Warding the sod away is well and good, but sometimes, you just have to
>>fight.
>

> You know what this means, don't you? The Hacker will bring phasers.
> Phasers, quantum torpedos and other distinctly
> not-of-the-correct-galaxy devices. Your desire to inflict such
> torture on us is further proof of your evil. Citizens of RASSM, I
> implore you to bother this Steve Tilson. I suggest inspections. You
> might also want to wave your little finger and tell him "naughty,
> naughty, naughty" for good measure.

Yes I'm a treky, but I've not once brought a treky device into a sith
war. Too much other sci-fi to draw from. And don't forget the real
that sounds like sci-fi.

Kim Le

Jan 30, 2003, 2:51:43 PM1/30/03
On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 10:44:29 -0800, Penguinista
<pe...@nospam.calweb.com> wrote:

>Kim Le wrote:
<snip>

>> I'd like to say centering yet another Sith War around this Hacker
>> fellow proves you're evil. All of you. Now....which one of you is
>> sithly evil?
>>
>Someone supporting me is just too good to be true.

Why would someone support you? You're boring! Everything you write
is boring! You make me dream of the days of Sith War IV! Hell, I
dream of the days of Sith War 6 and that war only lasted a day and
only one person remembers it happening. Of course, usually I dream of
a day when Sith Wars will die a horrible death, never to be seen
again, but barring such a future, I dream most of all that no Sith War
from now until the end of time in any single way has any connection
with you, any sidekick relating to you, or any plotline relating to
you. Absolutely nothing to do with you. Because you drag them down.
You have a sense of humor only you find funny. You don't even know
what a Sith War is. You can't even comprehend it. Of course, I say
none of the current participants can, but some days I find their
writings interesting and they don't really need to be listening to a
sith warrior has-been like me with the dubious distinction of having
created the first Sith War that sucked. But as someone with that
distinction, I know suckage, and you sir, SUCK. You're beneath
boring, actually. You're on a level where each and every single post
of yours with the tag [Sith War] needs to be ignored, for the good of
RASSMkind. For the good of Good, for the Good of Evil, for the Good
of Gonk, for the freaking good of Porkins, SHUT THE HELL UP AND NEVER
PARTICIPATE IN A SITH WAR. You SUCK at it. I don't know why anyone
even accepts your posts as part of an ongoing Sith War other than
perhaps you're the most pathetic participant since the person who
posted the Fluffernutter in Sith War 4.7 Find your own roleplaying
universe where you do not suck the joy and the fun from all you touch.
And if you feel that your complete and utter destruction of what was
once enjoyable about Sith Wars is some higher calling,
congratulations. I can't take it anymore. You have broken my mind
and I hearby openly declare my contempt for all things RASSM. You
have managed to do what no other RASSMer, not Daniel Miller, not
Filmjerk, not Chief Crazy Shoes, not Jevon de Riddersomething, not
Cheetah, not even the Porkinites have ever managed to do. You make me
~loathe~ the Sith Wars, you make me ~loathe~ my history with them, you
make me spit upon the very name of RASSM, and most of all, YOU MAKE ME
HATE STAR WARS. JUST YOU! Because your continued presence in the
Sith Wars is just THAT BAD! CONGRATULATIONS! You get a Cake on a
Stick except you don't even know what the hell that is and I don't
care anymore! RASSM, you are a shadow of what you once were and if
you don't believe me, THE JEDI HACKER IS YOUR SPOKESPERSON! He is the
face of your RASSM! When newcomers ask what this newsgroup
represents, look at the Jedi Hacker because that's what they see!
That's your pathetic destiny! Clasp hands and revel in your future
where all that matters is who can claim the top of the popularity
contest on some little trevailed newsgroup that can't even claim an
inane purpose anymore. I hearby exit stage left and leave you to it
and your lousy Sith War 2003: All About Poncy Twat Jedi Hacker.

Reality bomb

Jan 30, 2003, 3:04:26 PM1/30/03

"Kim Le" <sq...@poik.net> wrote in message

This newsgroup is now closed until further notice.

Jade

Steve...@rightbehindyou.com

Jan 30, 2003, 3:21:53 PM1/30/03
sq...@poik.net (Kim Le) wrote:
> RASSM, you are a shadow of what you once were and if
> you don't believe me, THE JEDI HACKER IS YOUR SPOKESPERSON! He is the
> face of your RASSM! When newcomers ask what this newsgroup
> represents, look at the Jedi Hacker because that's what they see!
> That's your pathetic destiny! Clasp hands and revel in your future
> where all that matters is who can claim the top of the popularity
> contest on some little trevailed newsgroup that can't even claim an
> inane purpose anymore. I hearby exit stage left and leave you to it
> and your lousy Sith War 2003: All About Poncy Twat Jedi Hacker.

I was with Kim until this point.

Then this post started reminding me of that scene in GHOSTBUSTERS when Rick
Moranis is running from the big dog-beast, and he's screaming at people and
they're kind of dumbstruck, and he runs all the way to that glass-walled
restaurant in Central Park where he starts pounding on the glass for help,
but all the people inside the restaurant are just ignoring him and eating
their dinners and listening to music and talking to each other, and then
the dog jumps on him and smacks him against the window and everyone watches
as he's dragged down into the shadows, and then they turn around and start
eating again.

Long story short: I was here in 1992, and I don't think RASSM's glory days
are behind it, simply because there never were any from the moment the
first GONK post appeared on RASS. Everything before GONK was good;
everything since has just been degrees of suckage. And since GONK predates
RASSM, there has Never. Been. A Good Time. On RASSM. Ever.

So I plan to enjoy this Sith War, and part of it's going to involve me
turning Hacker's brain inside-out, and I'm going to enjoy it, and anyone
who doesn't is free to sod off.

Steve Tilson
- part of it's also going to involve me playing the role of Boromir and
dying with a distinct lack of ceremony, a la Peter Jackson's FOTR.

Penguinista

Jan 30, 2003, 4:37:05 PM1/30/03

Taking that long to say something simple is usually a sign of a problem
upstairs.

Penguinista

Jan 30, 2003, 5:03:51 PM1/30/03
For awhile it was 'how many light sabres would I loose?' Is it now 'how
many bodies will I be evicted from?'

But lay an unfriendly finger on Mara, and I'll evict you from your body.
Presuming she doesn't beat me to the job.

Kim Le

Jan 30, 2003, 6:04:11 PM1/30/03
On 30 Jan 2003 20:21:53 GMT, Steve...@rightbehindyou.com wrote:

>sq...@poik.net (Kim Le) wrote:
>> RASSM, you are a shadow of what you once were and if
>> you don't believe me, THE JEDI HACKER IS YOUR SPOKESPERSON! He is the
>> face of your RASSM! When newcomers ask what this newsgroup
>> represents, look at the Jedi Hacker because that's what they see!
>> That's your pathetic destiny! Clasp hands and revel in your future
>> where all that matters is who can claim the top of the popularity
>> contest on some little trevailed newsgroup that can't even claim an
>> inane purpose anymore. I hearby exit stage left and leave you to it
>> and your lousy Sith War 2003: All About Poncy Twat Jedi Hacker.
>
>I was with Kim until this point.

Dude? Joke?! Except for the hating Jedi Hacker bit? Or is the jump
from "you suck" to "RASSM sucks" not cliche enough to be jokey yet?

-- Kim Le

Steve...@rightbehindyou.com

Jan 30, 2003, 6:59:59 PM1/30/03

Um... yeah. I was with you the whole way.

<clearing throat, shuffling feet>

Steve Tilson
- there STILL weren't any glory days after GONK, though

policrat'

Jan 30, 2003, 7:02:52 PM1/30/03
Kim Le! I should have recognized your foul stench when I was brought on
board!

> On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 10:44:29 -0800, Penguinista

You missed out Tilson...

> You make me
> ~loathe~ the Sith Wars, you make me ~loathe~ my history with them, you
> make me spit upon the very name of RASSM, and most of all, YOU MAKE ME
> HATE STAR WARS. JUST YOU! Because your continued presence in the
> Sith Wars is just THAT BAD! CONGRATULATIONS! You get a Cake on a
> Stick except you don't even know what the hell that is and I don't
> care anymore! RASSM, you are a shadow of what you once were and if
> you don't believe me, THE JEDI HACKER IS YOUR SPOKESPERSON! He is the
> face of your RASSM! When newcomers ask what this newsgroup
> represents, look at the Jedi Hacker because that's what they see!
> That's your pathetic destiny! Clasp hands and revel in your future
> where all that matters is who can claim the top of the popularity
> contest on some little trevailed newsgroup that can't even claim an
> inane purpose anymore. I hearby exit stage left and leave you to it
> and your lousy Sith War 2003: All About Poncy Twat Jedi Hacker.

Nice subtitle. Aren't you supposed to be in a clinch with Sal somewhere as
of Sith War IX, though?

Pol'

policrat'

Jan 30, 2003, 7:59:25 PM1/30/03
Steve...@rightbehindyou.com! I should have recognized your foul stench

when I was brought on board!

> sq...@poik.net (Kim Le) wrote:

>> RASSM, you are a shadow of what you once were and if
>> you don't believe me, THE JEDI HACKER IS YOUR SPOKESPERSON! He is the
>> face of your RASSM! When newcomers ask what this newsgroup
>> represents, look at the Jedi Hacker because that's what they see!
>> That's your pathetic destiny! Clasp hands and revel in your future
>> where all that matters is who can claim the top of the popularity
>> contest on some little trevailed newsgroup that can't even claim an
>> inane purpose anymore. I hearby exit stage left and leave you to it
>> and your lousy Sith War 2003: All About Poncy Twat Jedi Hacker.
>
> I was with Kim until this point.

In spirit? Or did you just nip out for a White Castle take-away?

> Then this post started reminding me of that scene in GHOSTBUSTERS when Rick
> Moranis is running from the big dog-beast, and he's screaming at people and
> they're kind of dumbstruck, and he runs all the way to that glass-walled
> restaurant in Central Park where he starts pounding on the glass for help,
> but all the people inside the restaurant are just ignoring him and eating
> their dinners and listening to music and talking to each other, and then
> the dog jumps on him and smacks him against the window and everyone watches
> as he's dragged down into the shadows, and then they turn around and start
> eating again.

ROTFLOLWTOLSDMFBITNRDIIMAWBFATCVIH!

> Long story short: I was here in 1992, and I don't think RASSM's glory days
> are behind it, simply because there never were any from the moment the
> first GONK post appeared on RASS. Everything before GONK was good;
> everything since has just been degrees of suckage. And since GONK predates
> RASSM, there has Never. Been. A Good Time. On RASSM. Ever.

Gonk! Gonk!

> So I plan to enjoy this Sith War, and part of it's going to involve me
> turning Hacker's brain inside-out, and I'm going to enjoy it, and anyone
> who doesn't is free to sod off.

Yub-yub!

> Steve Tilson
> - part of it's also going to involve me playing the role of Boromir and
> dying with a distinct lack of ceremony, a la Peter Jackson's FOTR.

Yay! So you're sexually attracted to the Balance Point Thread? This has...
possibilities...

Pol'

C'Pi

Jan 30, 2003, 10:18:05 PM1/30/03

LOL. Awesome.

--
C'Pi
'If you ain't

Steve...@rightbehindyou.com

Jan 31, 2003, 9:35:21 AM1/31/03
policrat' <policr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Steve...@rightbehindyou.com! I should have recognized your foul stench
> when I was brought on board!
>
> > sq...@poik.net (Kim Le) wrote:
> >> RASSM, you are a shadow of what you once were and if
> >> you don't believe me, THE JEDI HACKER IS YOUR SPOKESPERSON! He is the
> >> face of your RASSM! When newcomers ask what this newsgroup
> >> represents, look at the Jedi Hacker because that's what they see!
> >> That's your pathetic destiny! Clasp hands and revel in your future
> >> where all that matters is who can claim the top of the popularity
> >> contest on some little trevailed newsgroup that can't even claim an
> >> inane purpose anymore. I hearby exit stage left and leave you to it
> >> and your lousy Sith War 2003: All About Poncy Twat Jedi Hacker.
> >
> > I was with Kim until this point.
>
> In spirit? Or did you just nip out for a White Castle take-away?

In spirit. There aren't any White Castles around here that I'm aware of.

> > Then this post started reminding me of that scene in GHOSTBUSTERS when
> > Rick Moranis is running from the big dog-beast, and he's screaming at
> > people and they're kind of dumbstruck, and he runs all the way to that
> > glass-walled restaurant in Central Park where he starts pounding on the
> > glass for help, but all the people inside the restaurant are just
> > ignoring him and eating their dinners and listening to music and
> > talking to each other, and then the dog jumps on him and smacks him
> > against the window and everyone watches as he's dragged down into the
> > shadows, and then they turn around and start eating again.
>
> ROTFLOLWTOLSDMFBITNRDIIMAWBFATCVIH!

There! Right there! Translation!

> > Long story short: I was here in 1992, and I don't think RASSM's glory
> > days are behind it, simply because there never were any from the moment
> > the first GONK post appeared on RASS. Everything before GONK was good;
> > everything since has just been degrees of suckage. And since GONK
> > predates RASSM, there has Never. Been. A Good Time. On RASSM. Ever.
>
> Gonk! Gonk!

Thing is, I knew it was over from the moment I saw the first Gonk post.
Might as well embrace the madness.

> > So I plan to enjoy this Sith War, and part of it's going to involve me
> > turning Hacker's brain inside-out, and I'm going to enjoy it, and
> > anyone who doesn't is free to sod off.
>
> Yub-yub!
>
> > Steve Tilson
> > - part of it's also going to involve me playing the role of Boromir and
> > dying with a distinct lack of ceremony, a la Peter Jackson's FOTR.
>
> Yay! So you're sexually attracted to the Balance Point Thread? This
> has... possibilities...

Well, I have used it for my own ends. Remember RASSM Election 2000?

Steve Tilson

policrat'

Jan 31, 2003, 2:46:11 PM1/31/03
Steve...@rightbehindyou.com! I should have recognized your foul stench
when I was brought on board!

> policrat' <policr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Steve...@rightbehindyou.com! I should have recognized your foul stench
>> when I was brought on board!

>>> I was with Kim until this point.
>>
>> In spirit? Or did you just nip out for a White Castle take-away?
>
> In spirit. There aren't any White Castles around here that I'm aware of.

Hmh?

>>> Then this post started reminding me of that scene in GHOSTBUSTERS when
>>> Rick Moranis is running from the big dog-beast, and he's screaming at
>>> people and they're kind of dumbstruck, and he runs all the way to that
>>> glass-walled restaurant in Central Park where he starts pounding on the
>>> glass for help, but all the people inside the restaurant are just
>>> ignoring him and eating their dinners and listening to music and
>>> talking to each other, and then the dog jumps on him and smacks him
>>> against the window and everyone watches as he's dragged down into the
>>> shadows, and then they turn around and start eating again.
>>
>> ROTFLOLWTOLSDMFBITNRDIIMAWBFATCVIH!
>
> There! Right there! Translation!

... With Tears Of Laughter Streaming Down My Face Because If That's Not
Really Deliberate It Is Magnificent, And, Well, Bloody Funny, And That's
Comedy Value, I Hope!

Approximately...

Basically - was that *meant* as a totally random comedy stream of
consciousness in a Woody Allen manner, and does it really matter if it
wasn't?

(BWTMAATRCSOCIAWAMADIRMIIW?)

>>> Long story short: I was here in 1992, and I don't think RASSM's glory
>>> days are behind it, simply because there never were any from the moment
>>> the first GONK post appeared on RASS. Everything before GONK was good;
>>> everything since has just been degrees of suckage. And since GONK
>>> predates RASSM, there has Never. Been. A Good Time. On RASSM. Ever.
>>
>> Gonk! Gonk!
>
> Thing is, I knew it was over from the moment I saw the first Gonk post.
> Might as well embrace the madness.

Aye!

>>> So I plan to enjoy this Sith War, and part of it's going to involve me
>>> turning Hacker's brain inside-out, and I'm going to enjoy it, and
>>> anyone who doesn't is free to sod off.
>>
>> Yub-yub!
>>
>>> Steve Tilson
>>> - part of it's also going to involve me playing the role of Boromir and
>>> dying with a distinct lack of ceremony, a la Peter Jackson's FOTR.
>>
>> Yay! So you're sexually attracted to the Balance Point Thread? This
>> has... possibilities...
>
> Well, I have used it for my own ends. Remember RASSM Election 2000?

Aye! We wuz robbed!

> Steve Tilson

Pol'