Mark Hamill gay? Say it aitnt so!!!!!

tanner martin

Feb 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/21/97

I was watching "Later" thursday night and Hamill was on and a bunch of
people were telling me that he was gay. I have never really thought of
it before. I have been a huge Star Wars fan for many years and have
never heard of this before. I completely denied their accusations for
fear of losing my whole concept of the actor that portayed Luke
Skywalker. Somebody who knows, please tell me he's not.(Not that
there's anything wrong with that) Thanks

Kevin Gillease at USC

Feb 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/21/97

Uh, he's married and has like, 3 kids. So, no he's not. He was pretty
cool at the ESBSE advanced screening.

KGaUSC

The Saint

Feb 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/21/97

I think Mark Hamill is married, and has kids.
That kind of settles the issue, doesn't it?

The Saint

Bas-Jan Walewijk

Feb 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/21/97

tanner martin <joma...@vt.edu> wrote in article <330D57...@vt.edu>...

> I was watching "Later" thursday night and Hamill was on and a bunch of
> people were telling me that he was gay. I have never really thought of
> it before. I have been a huge Star Wars fan for many years and have
> never heard of this before. I completely denied their accusations for
> fear of losing my whole concept of the actor that portayed Luke
> Skywalker. Somebody who knows, please tell me he's not.(Not that
> there's anything wrong with that) Thanks

He's got a wife and at least one son. Draw your own conclusions.

Bas-Jan

--
"Function after form, sense after senses."

Robert Alivojvodic

Feb 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/21/97

Being married and having children has nothing to do with the issue.
Therefore, he might be.
Sorry.

Robert

P.S. The only person entitled to answer this question is Mark Hamill.

Peter Suciu

Feb 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/21/97

Like you had a chance with him anyway!

Peter Suciu

Feb 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/21/97

Greg Bengston

Feb 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/21/97

I think that the confusion is about his comment "...my partner and I have
been working on the script for The Black Pearl..."

Society seems to be at a point where the word 'partner' is expected to
mean 'same sex lover.' I think it is sad the way the word has taken on a
totally new meaning. The partner that Mark Hamill was talking about is
his cousin ( I can't remember his name ) that is the co-author of The
Black Pearl story. The two of them are currently working on a screenplay
adaptation of the comic series.

Hamill does have a wife and three kids. He is a rather soft-spoken guy
and unfortunately that is also confusing people's opinions about him. He
is still a popular celebrity though people seem to enjoy picking on him.
I know a lot of girls, including my girlfriend, that still find him very
attractive. However, I have yet to run into any men fawning all over
him.

This is a very exciting time for him as well as us Star Wars fans. He
hasn't really been in the spotlight for awhile so this is almost like a
re-birth for him. He has been doing a lot of things but nothing that has
been as heavily promoted as Star Wars. I think he should enjoy the
re-releases as much as do.

Greg

WimKatt

Feb 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/21/97

Please. Another dumb rumor. Probably started when some guys girlfriend
did a "He's great." And the guy said "Well, he's gay." Happens all the
time.

Kim

Rimrunner

Feb 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/21/97

In article <330D756D...@etk.design.ericsson.se>,
Robert Alivojvodic <etk...@etk.design.ericsson.se> wrote:

>P.S. The only person entitled to answer this question is Mark Hamill.

Well said, Robert.

And there's absolutely no reason he should have to.

I mean, really, who cares?

Rimrunner
c'mon people, get off it already
--
Murder of Crows official web site: http://www.nwlink.com/~noah/
Pick a newsgroup and save it: http://www.boutell.com/boutell/usenet.html

Rimrunner

Feb 21, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/21/97

In article <330db8c8...@news.spacelab.net>,

Peter Suciu <pe...@connors.com> wrote:
>Like you had a chance with him anyway!

This is my favorite follow-up of the YEAR.

Rimrunner
*clapclapclapclapclap*

XPRECEPTOR

Feb 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/22/97

Nobody should be drawing any conclusions...

So what if he is, so what if he isn't???

To each his own. (No pun intended)

GmniMoon

Feb 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/22/97

What difference would it make? He's playing a character. Besides, you'd be
surprised how many "straight" actors aren't.

GmniMoon

Feb 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/22/97

Need I say more? Pity he seems not. Again, marriage and kids don't mean
anything. Think of all the stars of old hollywood who married for a
"cover". And having kids takes no special talent. I know many gay folk who
were married and had kids. Don't assume everyone is straight. Or gay. And
get over it. Just because an actor is straight doesn't mean I don't/can't
enjoy his/her performance.

GmniMoon

Feb 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/22/97

If he were, I wouldn't kick him outta bed for eating crackers.

Jim

GmniMoon

Feb 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/22/97

Besides, Luke Skywalker ended up marrying Han Solo in a Galaxywide
ceremony, after Han came out of the closet and divorced Leia. They are
still friends, and Han now acknowledges that he married leia in a
misguided attempt to get closer to luke. His own repression created the
situation. Han and Luke are happily living next door to C3P0 and R2D2, who
have been longtime companions since they forst met many years ago in a
galaxy far, far away. Han's longtime traveling companion, Chewbacca, was
quite happy for him and was best... thing... at the service. Leia has
taken up with Winter, her children's governess and is considering a
commitment ceremony as scheduling permits. The children are quite adjusted
to the situation (The Rebels were a progressive bunch) and are happy for
their parents.

Chuck Fullerton

Feb 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/22/97

It ain't so.

-Chuck

Chris Coleman

Feb 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/22/97

Greg Bengston <gbb...@psu.edu> wrote:

>Society seems to be at a point where the word 'partner' is expected to
>mean 'same sex lover.' I think it is sad the way the word has taken on a
>totally new meaning. The partner that Mark Hamill was talking about is
>his cousin ( I can't remember his name ) that is the co-author of The
>Black Pearl story. The two of them are currently working on a screenplay
>adaptation of the comic series.

Eric Johnson. And the Black Pearl actually started as a screenplay.
They decided to do it as a comic first, both to test the waters and to
refine certain story elements. From what MH and EJ have commented in
the lettercols, the story mutated quite a bit, and they will now be
re-doing the screenplay to fit more in line with the way the comic
story developed. So now its a screenplay based on a comic based on a
screenplay. Can't wait to see what the writer's guild does to THAT
credit . . .

Cole

(-o-)
<*>

"First we shall get sodden drunk -- then we shall chase some dragons!"

Bonnie S Walling

Feb 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/23/97

In article <19970222052...@ladder02.news.aol.com>,
gmni...@aol.com (GmniMoon) wrote:

> What difference would it make? He's playing a character. Besides, you'd be
> surprised how many "straight" actors aren't.

This reminds me of the old "Is Joel gay?" debates over in the MST3K
newsgroups. . .my answer to that question was always, "I don't care if he
wants to sleep with men, women, or hedgehogs as long as he makes me
laugh." My feelings now are similar--as long as he kept us believing in
his character, I wouldn't care what he did offscreen.

Besides, every interview I've seen with Mark Hamill includes him bragging
about his three kids, so unless they're all test tube babies. . .

--
"Stock footage is hell!"--Crow T. Robot, MST3K ("Amazing Colossal Man")

Bonnie S Walling

Feb 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/23/97

In article <19970222053...@ladder02.news.aol.com>,
gmni...@aol.com (GmniMoon) wrote:

After my traumatic experience with that explicit gay Kirk/Spock story on
alt.startrek.creative, I could only laugh and laugh at this post. Great
one!

Jeffrey F Beene

Feb 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/23/97

Excerpts from netnews.rec.arts.sf.starwars.misc: 23-Feb-97 Re: Mark
Hamill gay? Say i.. by Bonnie S Walling@exit109
> > What difference would it make? He's playing a character. Besides, you'd be
> > surprised how many "straight" actors aren't.
>

> This reminds me of the old "Is Joel gay?" debates over in the MST3K
> newsgroups. . .my answer to that question was always, "I don't care if he
> wants to sleep with men, women, or hedgehogs as long as he makes me
> laugh." My feelings now are similar--as long as he kept us believing in
> his character, I wouldn't care what he did offscreen.
>
> Besides, every interview I've seen with Mark Hamill includes him bragging
> about his three kids, so unless they're all test tube babies. . .

I would like to point out that just because someone has switched teams
doesn't mean their bat can't hit the ball.

Also, I would just like to add that I have no opinions about this
subject. Mark Hamill's sexuality doesn't show up on my scopes.

Jeff

Yoda

Feb 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/23/97
to tanner martin

On Fri, 21 Feb 1997, tanner martin wrote:

> I was watching "Later" thursday night and Hamill was on and a bunch of
> people were telling me that he was gay. I have never really thought of
> it before. I have been a huge Star Wars fan for many years and have
> never heard of this before. I completely denied their accusations for
> fear of losing my whole concept of the actor that portayed Luke
> Skywalker. Somebody who knows, please tell me he's not.(Not that
> there's anything wrong with that) Thanks

Marky Hamill is NOT GAY. Sure he sucks at acting and has a whiny voice,
but he is hetero. An acquaintance of mine actually went to highschool
with Mark in Japan years ago (airbase or something). I guess he was his
senior class president and the drama stud. Scares me to think how
worthless the rest of his class must be. Anyway, I hear that he is
happily married (or was) although I have seen postings by supposed
"neighbors" of Mark that claim he is an alcoholic...Go figure?

* Rory L. Michaelis *** Biochemistry/Chemistry and *
* 715 N. 16th St. *** Mathematics Major at the *
* Lincoln, NE 68508 *** University of Nebraska-Lincoln *
* (402) 436-7923 *** *
* rmic...@math.unl.edu OR 0020...@bigred.unl.edu *
http://www.math.unl.edu/~rmichael/ (add "sw.html" for STAR WARS)*

"Who's the More Foolish, the Fool, or the Fool that Follows Him?">
Obi-Wan Kenobi--Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope

"Try not, Do, or Do not; There is no try...">
Master Yoda--Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

"Adventure, Excitement; a JEDI Craves not these things...">
Silent Bob--MALLRATS Episode I by Kevin Smith
& Master Yoda--Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

Travis Prebble

Feb 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/24/97

GmniMoon <gmni...@aol.com> wrote in article
<19970222053...@ladder02.news.aol.com>...

Star Wars: Closet Edition

Star Wars with all new footage never before seen!

"But I was going to Macy's to pick up a new scarf!"
"Luke, you can waste time with your friends later. I want these droids
cleaned up and ready for the south range by morning."
"Bitch."

"Hey, you! We don't serve their kind here! Your droids, they can come in,
but you'll have to stay outside."
"Bitch."

"Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"
"Bitch."

"I don't know, do you think a guy like me and a girl like her..."
"No. Wouldn't you prefer something sandy blonde in a nice loose tunic?"
"I have a bad feeling about this."
"Bitch."

Star Wars: The Closet Edition... you haven't seen anything until you've
seen them try everything!

-- Trav

Simon

Feb 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/24/97

tanner martin wrote:

> I was watching "Later" thursday night and Hamill was on and a bunch of
> people were telling me that he was gay. I have never really thought of
> it before. I have been a huge Star Wars fan for many years and have
> never heard of this before. I completely denied their accusations for
> fear of losing my whole concept of the actor that portayed Luke
> Skywalker. Somebody who knows, please tell me he's not.(Not that
> there's anything wrong with that) Thanks

It ain't so- happy?

Simon

Craig Bender

Feb 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/24/97

Actually Mark Hamill is married with kids.
It's a fact,he is NOT GAY.
Craig Bender
Fre...@ix.netcom.com

Halina

Feb 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/25/97

Travis Prebble wrote:

>> snip <<

> Star Wars: Closet Edition
>
> Star Wars with all new footage never before seen!
>
> "But I was going to Macy's to pick up a new scarf!"
> "Luke, you can waste time with your friends later. I want these droids
> cleaned up and ready for the south range by morning."
> "Bitch."
>
> "Hey, you! We don't serve their kind here! Your droids, they can come in,
> but you'll have to stay outside."
> "Bitch."
>
> "Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"
> "Bitch."
>
> "I don't know, do you think a guy like me and a girl like her..."
> "No. Wouldn't you prefer something sandy blonde in a nice loose tunic?"
> "I have a bad feeling about this."
> "Bitch."
>
> Star Wars: The Closet Edition... you haven't seen anything until you've
> seen them try everything!
>
> -- Trav

ROTFL

Please, put some kind of warning with your post ("Potential pants
wetter" or something ;)). I am laughing out laud in my cubicle, and it
is scarring my co-workers.
--
Halina signing out...

>o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o<
|-o-| <-o-> |-o-| |-o-| <-o-> |-o-| |-o-| <-o-> |-o-|
>o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o< >o<

"It's against my programming to impersonate a deity. You'll need
Gonk for that." - C3PO in "Return of the Jedi - Special Edition"

"What's the matter Colonel Sanders? Chicken!!??" - Lord Dark Helmet

David Altenburg

Feb 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/26/97

> Please, put some kind of warning with your post ("Potential pants
> wetter" or something ;)). I am laughing out laud in my cubicle, and it
> is scarring my co-workers.

> ^^^^^

Gosh, what do you do when you laugh?
--

(-o-) dave

Many Bothans died to bring you this information.

http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/altenbur

Travis Prebble

Feb 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/26/97

Halina <hal...@tr.unisys.com> wrote in article
<331328...@tr.unisys.com>...

> > Star Wars: The Closet Edition... you haven't seen anything until you've
> > seen them try everything!
>

> ROTFL

> Please, put some kind of warning with your post ("Potential pants
> wetter" or something ;)). I am laughing out laud in my cubicle, and it
> is scarring my co-workers.

Okay, I'll start attaching the official PPW warning sticker to any humor
posts I happen to compose.

I'm just glad I didn't get into Darth Vader as a drag queen:

"Luke, I am your father!"
"Noooooooo! That's impossible! You're wearing heels!"

-- Trav

Rimrunner

Feb 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/26/97

ROTFL!!

Great post, Gmnimoon. *wipes tears, giggles*

GmniMoon <gmni...@aol.com> wrote:
>Besides, Luke Skywalker ended up marrying Han Solo in a Galaxywide
>ceremony, after Han came out of the closet and divorced Leia. They are
>still friends, and Han now acknowledges that he married leia in a
>misguided attempt to get closer to luke. His own repression created the
>situation. Han and Luke are happily living next door to C3P0 and R2D2, who
>have been longtime companions since they forst met many years ago in a
>galaxy far, far away. Han's longtime traveling companion, Chewbacca, was
>quite happy for him and was best... thing... at the service. Leia has
>taken up with Winter, her children's governess and is considering a
>commitment ceremony as scheduling permits. The children are quite adjusted
>to the situation (The Rebels were a progressive bunch) and are happy for
>their parents.

Rimrunner
actually, i think winter and leia would make quite a stylish couple

LucyStorey

Mar 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/3/97

>>Marky Hamill is NOT GAY. Sure he sucks at acting and has a whiny voice,
but he is hetero. <<

Yeah, right. Like being gay = lousy acting. Tell that to Ian Mckellan, one
of Britain's most distinguished thespians. Or Laurence Olivier, who was
bi.

shallow breathing

Mar 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/3/97
> bi. umm, well, thats not really what was said. . .
alex
--
Alex Chabot: worshiped by hundreds, hated by millions. "i never reset,
reset. i only see you in bad dreams. let me explain: close enough to

Wookiee 97

Mar 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/4/97

>>Marky Hamill is NOT GAY. Sure he sucks at acting and has a whiny voice,
but he is hetero. <<

Mark Hamill is a great actor whose voice was sometimes whiny.
More importantly, who gives a f*ck if he's gay? He'll always be cool.

Jeddite

Mar 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/4/97

Besides the fact thay he's married with a nice herd of kids.

Kenneth Chisholm

Mar 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/4/97

On 22 Feb 1997 09:27:05 GMT, Chuck Fullerton <nou...@mindspring.com>
wrote:

> It ain't so.
>

> -Chuck

And why should it matter if he is?

s1620

Mar 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/6/97

In article <331cad9b...@news.MNSI.net>, kchi...@MNSI.net (Kenneth
I think Hamill is married and has kids.

LucyStorey

Mar 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/7/97

>>"Luke, I am your father!"
"Noooooooo! That's impossible! You're wearing heels!"<<

"Search your heart; you know it to be true. There is much Obi-Wan forgot
to teach you. You do not yet know the power of the Wild Side of the
Force!"

Bonnie S Walling

Mar 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/9/97

In article <19970307080...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,
lucys...@aol.com (LucyStorey) wrote:

Vader then flings back his cape to reveal a bustier, tap pants, fishnets,
and spikes, and sings a rippin' rendition of "Sweet Transvestite."

--
"Stock footage is hell!"--Crow T. Robot, MST3K ("Amazing Colossal Man")

"When Satan thinks you've gone too far, you've gone too far."--Mike Nelson, MST3K ("The Undead")

LucyStorey

Mar 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/10/97

>>Vader then flings back his cape to reveal a bustier, tap pants,
fishnets,
and spikes, and sings a rippin' rendition of "Sweet Transvestite."<<

"Well, dad," Luke offers after a moment's thought. "I will say it beats
the hell out of swamp-stomping with the little green guy."

Katherine Goodman

Mar 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/13/97

> > >And why should it matter if he is?
> > I think Hamill is married and has kids.
>

> So what? He can be gay, and still a lousy actor.

Hamill's not gay. He's married, and has 3 kids. The oldest is Nathan.
He's 17. (I think.) He may be whiny and a lousy actor but he is definetly
not gay. In fact, there was a family photo publised in People Magazine
the week before the ANH:SE was released. It shows Hamill, wife, and kids.

Jolyon Smith

Mar 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/13/97

Katherine Goodman <who...@nuclear.cheese> wrote in article =
<whoever-1303...@cust34.max1.chicago2.il.ms.uu.net>...
>=20
> Hamill's not gay. He's married, and has 3 kids. The oldest is =
Nathan.=20
> He's 17. (I think.) He may be whiny and a lousy actor but he is =
definetly
> not gay. In fact, there was a family photo publised in People =
Magazine
> the week before the ANH:SE was released. It shows Hamill, wife, and =
kids.
>=20

PMFJI, but what the hell has his marital status got to do with his =
sexual preferences?

I am not saying he is gay or that he isn't (I truly don't care either =
way), but a photo of a man (or woman) with spouse and children does not =
mean that the individual concerned has does not have personal sexual =
preferences in another direction.

Taking a few other examples:

I can be seen every working day, driving to work. Does that mean I =
never walk anywhere?

I have a video taken at a party where I am clearly seen listening to =
Billy Idol music. Does that mean I never listen to Dire Straits?

I have a photo taken of me drinking lager. Does that mean I never drink =
beer?

And one more, rather more relevant example:

Michael Barrymore, *married* entertainer in the UK, stands up in a pub =
in London and tells the world he is gay.

But I guess he must have been lying, right? I think not.

I would love to live in your world - everything must be so simple there.

Patrick H.

Mar 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/13/97

On 13 Mar 1997, Jolyon Smith wrote:

> Katherine Goodman <who...@nuclear.cheese> wrote in article <whoever-1303...@cust34.max1.chicago2.il.ms.uu.net>...
> >
> > Hamill's not gay. He's married, and has 3 kids. The oldest is Nathan.
> > He's 17. (I think.) He may be whiny and a lousy actor but he is definetly
> > not gay. In fact, there was a family photo publised in People Magazine
> > the week before the ANH:SE was released. It shows Hamill, wife, and kids.
> >

> PMFJI, but what the hell has his marital status got to do with his sexual preferences?
>
> I am not saying he is gay or that he isn't (I truly don't care either way), but a photo of a man (or woman) with spouse and children does not mean that the individual concerned has does not have personal sexual preferences in another direction.

> Taking a few other examples:
>

> I can be seen every working day, driving to work. Does that mean I never walk anywhere?
>
> I have a video taken at a party where I am clearly seen listening to Billy Idol music. Does that mean I never listen to Dire Straits?
>
> I have a photo taken of me drinking lager. Does that mean I never drink beer?

> And one more, rather more relevant example:
>

> Michael Barrymore, *married* entertainer in the UK, stands up in a pub in London and tells the world he is gay.

> But I guess he must have been lying, right? I think not.
>

> I would love to live in your world - everything must be so simple there.

Well if you use that logic, then everyone in the world is theoretically
an in the closet homosexual. Stop making this into an issue when it
really isn't. The guy is straight. If he announced tomorrow to the
world he was gay, it wouldn't bother me, but the evidence points more in
the direction of him being a heterosexual. Anyway, this is the
rec.arts.sf.starwars.misc newsgroup, not
rec.starwars.actors.sexual.preference.

Patrick H.
prha...@uiuc.edu
Life Sciences

Jolyon Smith

Mar 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/13/97

Patrick H. <prha...@students.uiuc.edu> wrote in article =
<Pine.SOL.3.91.97031...@ux5.cso.uiuc.edu>...

> > [snip]
> >
>=20
> Well if you use that logic, then everyone in the world is =
theoretically=20

> an in the closet homosexual.

Are you trying to tell us something. :^)

NO STOP IT I AM JUST KIDDING! REALLY!

> Stop making this into an issue when it=20
> really isn't. The guy is straight. If he announced tomorrow to the=20
> world he was gay, it wouldn't bother me, but the evidence points more =
in=20
> the direction of him being a heterosexual. Anyway, this is the=20
> rec.arts.sf.starwars.misc newsgroup, not=20
> rec.starwars.actors.sexual.preference.
>=20

I never said that, and in fact I made a point of saying that I did not =
intend to even imply that.

He may well be straight. He may well be gay. I don't know. I don't =
care. I certainly don't want to make it an issue - heck, this thread =
has been running for quite a while now and I only just delurked!

I was simply pointing out the fact that it is complete nonesense to =
suggest that a persons sexual orientation can be determined by a =
completely detached individual from one photograph taken completely out =
of context of the subject being investigated.

A picture of a man involved in sexual intercourse with a woman is pretty =
hard evidence of heterosexuality. But a picture of a man involved in =
SOCIAL intercourse with the same is not.

I hate having to repeat myself, but I do wish people would read posts =
properly before replying - it would save a hell of a lot of bandwidth.

Elson Trinidad

Mar 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/13/97

Grow up, kid. Seems like, for whatever reason, you *WANT* Mark Hamill to
be gay (and I'll stay out of that little fantasy, thank you).

I guess the only thing that might lead you to say that is that he talks
with a lisp. But in reality, there are gay people who don't talk with a
lisp, just as there are straight people who do, and Hamill is one of them.

Bonnie S Walling

Mar 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/14/97

> On 13 Mar 1997, Jolyon Smith wrote:
>

> > Katherine Goodman <who...@nuclear.cheese> wrote in article
<whoever-1303...@cust34.max1.chicago2.il.ms.uu.net>...

> > > Hamill's not gay. He's married, and has 3 kids. The oldest is Nathan.
> > > He's 17. (I think.) He may be whiny and a lousy actor but he is definetly
> > > not gay. In fact, there was a family photo publised in People Magazine
> > > the week before the ANH:SE was released. It shows Hamill, wife, and kids.
> > >

> > PMFJI, but what the hell has his marital status got to do with his
sexual preferences?

> > I am not saying he is gay or that he isn't (I truly don't care either
way), but a photo of a man (or woman) with spouse and children does not
mean that the individual concerned has does not have personal sexual
preferences in another direction.

> > Taking a few other examples:
> >
> > I can be seen every working day, driving to work. Does that mean I
never walk anywhere?

> > I have a video taken at a party where I am clearly seen listening to
Billy Idol music. Does that mean I never listen to Dire Straits?

(snip, snip, snippity snip)

<Bonnie grabs a soapbox, carries it to the corner of Yoda Avenue and R2D2
Drive, sets it down, jumps on top, and proceeds to address her fellow
RASSMers:>

WHO THE HELL CARES WHAT THE SEXUAL PREFERENCE OF ANY ACTOR IN THE TRILOGY
IS? DOES THEIR PERSONAL LIFE AFFECT THE QUALITY OF THEIR WORK IN THE
MOVIES? NO! EVEN IF MARK HAMILL WERE GAY, WOULD THAT MEAN THAT LUKE
SKYWALKER WAS GAY ALSO? NO! AND WHO THE HELL ARE WE TO DICTATE ANYBODY
ELSE'S LIFESTYLE CHOICES? ENOUGH OF THIS THREAD--IT'S GONE ON FAR TOO LONG
AND HAS GOTTEN WAY OUT OF HAND!

<Gasping for breath, Bonnie finishes her little speech, jumps off the box,
takes a second to compose herself, then continues strolling down R2D2
Drive, heading for Palpatine Square.>

We now return you to your regularly scheduled newsgroup. . .

Brian White

Mar 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/15/97

$f944dee0$0af8a8c0@smitj>
> I was simply pointing out the fact that it is complete nonesense to =
> suggest that a persons sexual orientation can be determined by a =
> completely detached individual from one photograph taken completely out =
> of context of the subject being investigated.

Not one photograph, everything ever heard about him. He has a wife and
kids and has had for around 20 years.

> A picture of a man involved in sexual intercourse with a woman is pretty =
> hard evidence of heterosexuality. But a picture of a man involved in =
> SOCIAL intercourse with the same is not.

Well, I would guess that his kids (which are supposedly in the picture
right?) in the picture are pretty good proof that he had sex with his
wife. Unless of course they're adopted. Which unless it is said that they
were, you have to assume they are not adopted.

To end this discussion, Mark Hamill is not gay. He has a wife who he's
been married to for 20 years, and has kids. There is the possibility that
he will decide tomorrow or next week that he doesn't want to be hetero and
becomes gay, but until that day comes, Mark Hamill is straight.

--

>> Brian White <<
>> whit...@uidaho.edu <<
>> www.uidaho.edu/~whit9463/index.html <<

ocgirl...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2015, 8:33:09 PM9/19/15
There is nothing wrong with being gay - but I love Mark Hamill and it would pretty much ruin it for me if he was gay. Not that I could ever have him anyway, but knowing I never ever could have had a chance to have him would have bummed me out - don't ask me why, yeah need to get over it! However, I met two different celebrities who both told me he had attended parties at their houses with other guys who are clearly homosexual. That doesn't make him gay. However, the first celebrity said he caught him making out with this other guy in his guest bathroom - this celebrity is a drug addict and I would say has zero credibility though he has done some great performances in a few top movies. Still doesn't mean anything. The second person, I would say is not somebody who would lie about something like that, however, he did not seen any of this supposed action going on. And being married with kids - means nothing - so that argument is kind of redundant. I choose to believe and hope he is not.

dragon...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2018, 1:17:46 PM7/6/18
No, being a father does not settle the issue of whether or not one is a gay man. I have personally known quite a few gay men who are married with children.

gothabi...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2018, 4:46:17 AM9/25/18
Just cuz he’s married and has kids doesn’t mean that he can’t be gay

Adam Witham

Sep 17, 2022, 5:07:49 AM9/17/22
On Friday, February 21, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, tanner martin wrote:
> I was watching "Later" thursday night and Hamill was on and a bunch of
> people were telling me that he was gay. I have never really thought of
> it before. I have been a huge Star Wars fan for many years and have
> never heard of this before. I completely denied their accusations for
> fear of losing my whole concept of the actor that portayed Luke
> Skywalker. Somebody who knows, please tell me he's not.(Not that
> there's anything wrong with that) Thanks
Mark starred in a Gay Porn Sometime before he was discovered (sometime in the mid 70s)

Abigail Bell

Oct 30, 2023, 5:51:18 PM10/30/23
CLICK HERE TO GET ACCESS ➤➤ 🔴 https://shgetlink.click/8z2wbh6