[SITH WAR 2002]: Running Interference

Policraticus: The Real McEwok

Jun 18, 2002, 11:01:53 PM6/18/02
Sean Walsh lounged langurously in a holding cell somewhere aboard
Ponte's Death Star. If his earlier ignominities hadn't been enough,
Ponte had dressed him in a white Princess Leia dress, and superglued a
pair of cinammon buns to his ears.

It was all getting a bit too much.

Suddenly, there was the sound of blaster-fire in the detention-block,
and the cell-door shot open. A really short stormtrooper stood there,
a smoking carbine in one hand.

No, Walsh corrected himself. A *really* short stormtrooper.

"Aren't you, uh... a little short for a stormtrooper?" Walsh asked,
almost inevitably.

"I'm Like Skywalker!" the short stormtrooper exclaimed. "I'm here to
rescue you!"

Walsh blinked, and looked again. Skywalker was a short-arse, but he
wasn't *that* small. Surely?

"Pardon?"

"Okay," the midget shrugged, whipping off it's helmet to reveal the
familiar features of Herve Villechaize. "I lied. But I am here to
rescue you! I'm here with Admiral Piett!"

"You're here with Admiral Piett?" Walsh echoed, and blinked again.
"Where is he?"

"Come on!" the pint-sized pseudo-stormtrooper said.

Walsh didn't need to be told twice.

***

Pol'

C'Pi

Jun 19, 2002, 12:00:51 AM6/19/02

"Policraticus: The Real McEwok" <policr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> ***

Really? I found it strangely...alluring.

C'Pi
It made me tingle.

Drake

Jun 18, 2002, 11:58:54 PM6/18/02

"Policraticus: The Real McEwok" <policr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Lightweight. ;)

Drake
Fine then, I guess I'll just have to put on a dress then,
maybe a Slave Leia outfit. *everyone imagine Roseanne
wearing a Slave Leia outfit*

Princess Buttercup's Flying Castle of Mayhem

Jun 19, 2002, 12:25:28 AM6/19/02
"Policraticus: The Real McEwok" <policr...@hotmail.com> wrote in
message news:b0714bad.02061...@posting.google.com...

ROTFLMAO.

So you have read those stories too, eh.

> ***

Not as disturbing as seeing him in real life.

PB

Michael Ponte (Love Machine)

Jun 19, 2002, 1:35:41 AM6/19/02

"Policraticus: The Real McEwok" <policr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

oh my god... you people actually read that shit....

--
Michael Ponte: The Love Machine
super...@attbi.com

President of the International Society of Gold Leader Enthusiasts (ISGLE)

Veteran of Celebration I and II

"Only about 10 percent of movies made every year are any good. Ninety
percent are just plain shit. And today it seems we're standing in the middle
of the shit." - George Lucas

Visit Quantum Piett: http://www.geocities.com/quantumpiett/
And Ponte Central: http://www.geocities.com/pontecentral/

Sean Walsh

Jun 19, 2002, 9:53:55 AM6/19/02
"Princess Buttercup's Flying Castle of Mayhem" <pee...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message news:<aep125$nqh$1...@bob.news.rcn.net>...

Good lord..............now there are **2** confirmed readers of Quantum Piett!!!

> > ***

> Not as disturbing as seeing him in real life.

Hmmm, if I was disturbing, that must make Ponte God damn terrifying... :)

Sean
:)

Sean Walsh

Jun 19, 2002, 9:56:10 AM6/19/02
policr...@hotmail.com (Policraticus: The Real McEwok) wrote in message news:<b0714bad.02061...@posting.google.com>...

That makes 2 of us (me being the other).

Bless your heart, Pol...for saving me from this insanity and for being
the one who introduced Herve and Piett into this. *Now* the Sith War
is crazy.

Sean
:)

Peter Hanely

Jun 19, 2002, 3:40:50 AM6/19/02
Drake wrote:

> "Policraticus: The Real McEwok" <policr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>Pol'
>

> Lightweight. ;)
>
> Drake
> Fine then, I guess I'll just have to put on a dress then,
> maybe a Slave Leia outfit. *everyone imagine Roseanne
> wearing a Slave Leia outfit*

(runs for toilet before he looses his stomach contents.)

--
The Jedi Hacker
"A Jedi uses the code for queries and filters, never for cracks."

Policraticus: The Real McEwok

Jun 19, 2002, 4:58:16 PM6/19/02
wals...@hotmail.com (Sean Walsh) wrote in message news:<a14b0b91.02061...@posting.google.com>...

I'm not going to say anything that might be misconstrued...

> Bless your heart, Pol...for saving me from this insanity and for being
> the one who introduced Herve and Piett into this. *Now* the Sith War
> is crazy.

Your ball...

> Sean
> :)

;¬)

Pol'

Michael Ponte (Love Machine)

Jun 19, 2002, 9:38:17 PM6/19/02

"Policraticus: The Real McEwok" <policr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I've been trying to get Sean involved for a few weeks. He'd be great in a
Sith War. But he refuses....

Spawn of Porkins

Jun 19, 2002, 9:44:37 PM6/19/02

"Michael Ponte (Love Machine)" <super...@attbi.com> wrote in message

Brute force is the only way then. Besides I need a love interest for this
war...Sean would be kinda sexy in a Tina Turner or Ike Turner getup.

> --
> Michael Ponte: The Love Machine
> super...@attbi.com

Jade
--
Ike was misunderstood.

Michael Ponte (Love Machine)

Jun 19, 2002, 10:27:15 PM6/19/02

> > I've been trying to get Sean involved for a few weeks. He'd be great in
> > Sith War. But he refuses....
> >

> Brute force is the only way then. Besides I need a love interest for this
> war...Sean would be kinda sexy in a Tina Turner or Ike Turner getup.
>
> > --
> > Michael Ponte: The Love Machine
> > super...@attbi.com
> >

> Jade
> --
> Ike was misunderstood.

Tina Turner, it's gotta be Tina...He has great legs.... ;)

--
Michael Ponte: The Love Machine
super...@attbi.com

And no, Ike wasn't misunderstood. Everyone got the message really well....

President of the International Society of Gold Leader Enthusiasts (ISGLE)

Veteran of Celebration I and II

"Only about 10 percent of movies made every year are any good. Ninety
percent are just plain shit. And today it seems we're standing in the middle
of the shit." - George Lucas

And Ponte Central for pictures of Sean Walsh naked holding a sutffed bunny
rabbit...: http://www.geocities.com/pontecentral/

mostly harmless

Jun 20, 2002, 5:40:04 AM6/20/02
"Drake" <daemo...@pervocharter.net> wrote in

> Lightweight. ;)
>
> Drake
> Fine then, I guess I'll just have to put on a dress then,
> maybe a Slave Leia outfit. *everyone imagine Roseanne
> wearing a Slave Leia outfit*

I need to imagine... you mean that *wasnt* her dancing in Jabba Palace?

Sean Walsh

Jun 20, 2002, 6:51:47 PM6/20/02

> > > I've been trying to get Sean involved for a few weeks. He'd be great
in
> > > Sith War. But he refuses....
> > >

> > Brute force is the only way then. Besides I need a love interest for
this
> > war...Sean would be kinda sexy in a Tina Turner or Ike Turner getup.
> >
> > > --
> > > Michael Ponte: The Love Machine
> > > super...@attbi.com
> > >

> > Jade
> > --
> > Ike was misunderstood.
> >

> Tina Turner, it's gotta be Tina...He has great legs.... ;)

Must.........puke.........now.....

Sean,
BLEARGH!!!!
:)

--
New Gods Library: http://fastbak.tripod.com
Quantum Piett! http://www.geocities.com/quantumpiett/

Drake

Jun 21, 2002, 12:28:22 AM6/21/02

"mostly harmless" <tul...@OBVIOUSmindless.com> wrote in message

Nah, that one was too attractive to be her. Think more along the lines of
it being Jabba.

Drake
If I do end up dressed as Slave Leia in this Sith War I might just take a
picture of myself dressed like that and make you ALL see it.
Remove 'pervo' to reply by email.